Wayside Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy knew she had a thread to pull on, so she kept pulling.

"And what about the skeleton key? Everyone knows that Mr. Frank can open any lock in this building," she pointed out. "Has anyone questioned him?"

Both Janet and Bill looked away silently. That was all the answer Sandy needed.

She chuckled, rising. "If you are going to call me in here to make accusations, you two need to get your story straight. What exactly were you doing when the incident occurred, before the broadcast?"

The look between Janet and Bill confirmed the rumors she'd heard. She opened the door from the inside.

Bill began to speak, "We were making prepar-" but was cut off by another evil eye from Janet.

The defeated Principal McNeal turned to Sandy.

"Thank you, Mrs. Fletcher. If we have any further questions, we will reach out."

Sandy left without another word, adrenaline surging through her. She fell back against the locked door and took a few deep breaths. She allowed her lips to curve up slightly. She'd won this battle, but the war was far from over.

-------------------

One of Janet McNeal's greatest strength was her ability to rebuild from a defeat. She knew she had something on that slutty Biology teacher, but it would take time and research to pin it on her. Janet didn't mind putting in the work. It would make the payoff all that more rewarding.

Bill had taken the seat previously occupied by Sandy as Janet sat behind her desk.

"We need a plan to stick it to that conceited slut. She thinks she is better than me? She is dust beneath my heel, waiting to be crushed. There are cracks in our plan,Bill. Let's shore them up."

"Yes ma'am," he agreed.

"My runner who delivered the key, that was Maggie Spencer, right? We'll need a written statement from her saying that she did not make a copy of the key or give it to any boys she knows. She couldn't have been our ejaculator, you know, physically."

Bill nodded with a grunt, scribbling notes.

"I want you to personally inspect the A/V room door. I want you to document the fact that the lock remains intact and was not tampered with."

Janet tented her fingers on the desk. "Then there is the matter of Mr. Frank. Now that's a tricky one..." Janet swiveled in her chair, pondering. "A written statement is too flimsy from him. He's always skulking about in one closet or another, probably napping. No way he'll have an alibi..." she went on, thinking out loud. "We'll need something more substantial... something to exonerate... perhaps a direct sample... He is a bit of a wild-card..."

Janet's unfocused gaze alit onto the faculty and staff picture from earlier in the year. There was Mr. Frank, his eyes glazed over with boredom. He'd been at the school forever and was probably in 50 of these annual photos. Her eyes continued scanning, moving from face to face. They landed on the smiling face of the pixie-ish blonde with a loose bob haircut.

"Bill, please call Nurse Nicki to my office. It seems that Mr. Frank's independent insurance company has instituted a new policy..."

Author's note: I know this entry is light on sexual action, so I am also uploading an interlude story after this one but before the next chapter, titled, "Under-the-Bleachers Treatment"