All Comments on 'Wayside Ep. 04 - Coming Clean'

by smoothed

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great chapter, this series is starting to shape up to be better then Zaxxons series.

Please keep going and don't ever change the base formula of large breasted nympho women mixed with hyper virile animalistic men.

BjorntufukBjorntufukover 2 years ago

Let’s Go Brandon!

Naughtydj69Naughtydj69over 2 years ago

Very much enjoying this series, lots of outrageous, silly, sexy scenes. Just tight. We’ll done!

chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 2 years ago

Plzzzzz if have even a little bit of a soul you'll release ch 5

igorioigorioover 1 year ago

Really nice serie. The plot had a good flow and I can imagine this happening in a world where logic is slightly altered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, now we're starting to click. More of the nurse please.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Might just be me but the first installment of this series was by far the hottest . Flat out loved that like nothing else . But it seemed to me that cheer coach has some unfinished business with those tow football players that disrespected her . That have it coming ! The principal and the cheer coach need to teach them how to GIVE by having them eat some pussy of those cheerleaders . ( described in detail until they all cum hard !) Supervised by the two adult ladies . After which they might reward the three boys with a rousing blow job watched by the three cheerleaders . That would teach those boys a proper lesson !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmoothed@smoothed
I love using my imagination in erotic ways. I have a fairly good grasp on the English language and most grammar conventions. June 2023 Update: A big shout out to the commenters out there! About to post a little post-credits scene to The Office Pt 2: The Follicle Test. I also ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wayside Ep. 03 Previous Part
Wayside Series Info