All Comments on 'Wayward Son'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

I love man of the house stories! They always end up being so hot! Just a few mistakes. Let me know if you'd like a proofreader before submission. I'd be happy to help. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story!

I truly enjoyed reading this, good job! My only criticism is that it wasn't Randy Travis that sang the song Mama Tried, it was Merle Haggard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Ah, the love of his mother can change the life of a man. I liked the story and the characters. You had a few small errors but it did not take away from the point of the story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Tender story of love

All mothers should love their sons so unconditionally. The sexual attraction helps to stay on right path.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"Mama Tried" - "Anonymous" failed.

This was an excellent story, worthy of the 5 stars I gave it. Sadly, some people think that they know it all, and can't wait to crap all over someone else's efforts.

Anonymous should have taken the time to check his facts, before "correcting" this author. "Mama Tried" was written and recorded by Merle Haggard in 1968. In the 52 years since then, the song has been covered by 23 other artists - The Grateful Dead and Randy Travis among them. It's easy enough to imagine that 19-year-old Austin had heard the Travis version - likely on the radio - but never heard Merle's original version of the song.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best yet

This is your best work to date. Thank you.

tallman441tallman441about 4 years ago
Another good one

Another awesome story. good character development. Really got steamy once they got into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story

your are a good writer and always read your storiesas i give you 5 * rating but today i gave you a 4 * with a few mistakes but over all i loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding.

Really enjoyed reading about the new man of the house. Great progression of the story-line. Now that she is his wife and they will be having a baby together, he needs to call her by her name. Sure hope you are doing a sequel.

Moorbark3138Moorbark3138about 4 years ago
Good one

Very good story with positive outcome.

Just a couple of typos but otherwise...... 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Note on mama tried

Yes randy travis did a cover of mama tried so that was note a mistake of the author if he only heard the one singer perform it and did not know the full history of the song this happens a lot in country music as a younger singer pays his respect to artist that came before

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
36B

I know it's at trivial point, but if she was as small as you described, her chest would not have a diameter of 36, maybe 34, but not 36. 34C's would have been more realistic. Little things like that make the rest of the story hard to follow.

samurai7samurai7about 4 years ago

Merle Haggard. Try harder son.

texgenotexgenoabout 4 years ago
Pretty good

It kept my interest. I sort of wish I had been him. Who edited this, there were too many typos?

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Straight to my-

favorites folder! Great story, MDM! Keep em cumming!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! Well written and well put! Thank you!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago
Great story

Great story of redemption. A bunch of typos scattered throughout which is not like you, but overall it was a very good story.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Really Good

As always a good read, one of my favorite themes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
meh

This story was 'meh'.

Ghostwolf63Ghostwolf63about 4 years ago

Very good story. Yes some typos, but over all very good story which is why I gave you a four stars. I rarely give five.

Kpick96205Kpick96205about 4 years ago
Great Work

Loved the story. Loved the way you did character development and then built the story. Great Job. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Again Great JOB!!!!!!!!

blackkat46220blackkat46220about 4 years ago

You fast becoming one of my favorite writers, great story!!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 4 years ago
Nice one

I enjoyed that one a lot.

Nowhere near as rough, crass, and jagged as some of your newer stories.

A very deep, sensitive story.

Very well done.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Thank you for another great story of mother son love. I loved that as the son was pounding his cock into his mothers unprotected pussy his mother said the seven most romantic words ever stated by a mother to her son, "I love you, now breed your mother". This loving son will be perpetually hard and mother and son will be rutting like two wild animals as her son keeps his mothers pussy awash in his seed. Eventually the mothers belly will swell with her son's love child and after the birth, mother and son can start over again. No drug will compare to intense high of the incest orgasm.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 4 years ago
WOW

Keep it coming please!!!! This is your best story line so far I think!!! And I've loved several of your stories so far... This one made me shed a few tears at times but also made my old heart beat faster with a huge smile on my face!!! Such a roller coaster ride!! I could feel the love between them through your words!!!! Thank you for this work of art!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very excellent story

I love the mom-son stories. I hope I don't run out of your stories. You write them as well as anyone.

Robinius1Robinius1about 4 years ago
Very Nice!

I have a few authors whose stories I never miss. I'm adding you to a very short list. I wouldn't worry about a few typos as long as they don't make the story hard to read - it's the story idea and execution that count. Thank you!

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Wayward Son

Damn fine story.

WiserbyageWiserbyageabout 4 years ago
Loved It!!!

Merle Haggard did MAMA TRIED, not Randy Travis. Google it.

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

I didn't have to think twice to add this to my favorites.

A very sweet and loving story. Also, it felt like the perfect length.

Very well written! love it! 5* Stars, favorited

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An encouraging 4 stars

For sticking to the romance/loving motivation for the entire story and not having the mother suddenly become a foul mouthed whore, I congratulate you. With a good proofreader to help, this could have been a 5* effort.

ParamaloryParamaloryabout 4 years ago
Excellent Story, Proofread and Use Semicolons Properly

I enjoy your stories a great deal, as they tend to hit all the notes that I enjoy. This one, which wraps it all in a story of redemption and a mother's love, is really creative take on it. You craft terrific stories, stories with compelling plots. Thank you.

That said, please proofread. A lot of the mistakes are simple stuff that you can fix quickly (e.g. there/their, you're/your). And please cool it with the semicolons: you use them interchangeably with commas and that's not supposed to be the case. I won't give a grammar lesson here, so I'll just recommend that if you're tempted to use a semicolon, try a comma first to see if that might work better.

You have a great talent for crafting a story; please don't ruin it with bad proofreading errors and punctuation misuse.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Would have been a 5, I'm just not into mom/son pregnancy. Otherwise I loved it. Thanks for sharing.

Stan1994Stan1994almost 4 years ago

Your story got across the story content without being too drawn out of the main character's prior life which in keeping with the character's persona of being a man of few words, was excellent. All in all it was a great read, that left me wishing the best to the characters as I read to the end. Thanks keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
how

How can the average cock be 6" when NO one seems to have one? Your story is well written but you need a proof reader. Keep working and dont let those that dont write, get you down. Keep it up. Tell your mom I said hi.

Stan1994Stan1994almost 4 years ago

Third Time re-reading your story. The romance, the redemption gives me a smile,

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 4 years ago

Very nice...looking forward to a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Became good.......sorta

What's that mean? I hated the repulsive jerk in the beginning....then he did a complete and responsible 180 degree turn. The story became good....very good....then....

you had to add a pregnant mother. I don't like that. Back to irresponsible.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your style of writing

One of my favorite authors.

TrilloTrilloover 3 years ago
mystery Box — JJ Abrams

I like the way you lead the reader on by providing tid bits and clues of what might happen next but only finding out by reading the whole story… Wanting to find out what is in the mystery box what was the secret the carrot or the prize... Great style of writing thoroughly enjoyed it so I’ve saved your story as one of my fav’s including author as well — cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved It. 5*

Raw pure lust sex is all fine and good but only once or twice...lovemaking is what makes sex magical...and no i don't mean softcore by lovemaking.. (i don't know why people have this misconception)...for me.... lovemaking is any sex.. be it hardcore, softcore... whatever fetish... as long as it is between 2 people who love each other with all of heart, body and soul.

doorknob22doorknob22over 3 years ago
Five stars

Awesome story, keep writing on breeding moms, mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
facts right

Stories are much better when the facts are correct. Merle Haggard wrote and sang momma tried not Randy Travis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WOW !!! thats all I can say is WOW !!!

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

enjoyed the story and how it ended and glad that the son stepped up to be the man of the house and give his mom what she needed and wanted as well as he got what he needed also. drugs and alcohol fuck up lots of lives and he got past it and that is best thing about the story.

ker63469ker63469about 3 years ago

Outstanding. I'm glad he stepped up and became the man of the house. Sounds as if she needed just that.o ed the sex. So hott

fred0650fred0650about 3 years ago

I hope they have a daughter to carry on the line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was pretty dang good. How your words described Austin devouring his mother's love-lava and how he felt towards his mom while doing it was pretty intense. I would still like to have been pulled deeper into the love and desire they had for each other. I'd like the sexual desires they shared between them take them all over each other from head to toe...especially the mother.

You pulled me deeper into your deliciously naughty mind a lot better than most writers in this site, and my mind is not easily pleased!

Peace.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I like the character development, especially the son. Since the mother had extensive experience with sub-humans. (deceased father), I was surprised that she stuck around. I was glad the son realized the harm he was doing to his mother .and grew up. True love will fix almost anything. I hope this story can continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like this story

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

Damn good story...you definitely have talent in your writing and imagination..5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but quite funny how every other sentence he says about himself is a brag. Hot ending though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read all of your stories and they are great. 90% I give 5 stars. Proofreading is a minor problem just careless typing leaving out letters. Eg he instead oh her or she. So many of those. Still please don't stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/12/2021) Perfect! Oops, you missed the "r" in "her" and wrote "he" some were which confused me for a nano sec. So, it's 99.9999999% perfect, if that's possible. Loved the kid's sense of humor; or is it your sense of humor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and your writing was superb. I love a great ending. Keep writing. Thank you

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Great story. No wonder you have so many followers. Thanks for not doing anal.

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

The master of short, sweet and hot. I ignore the simple mistakes because they never hurt the stories, and I've given straight 5's to all 96 of yours that I've read...

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. 5-stars!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A great story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

3rd re-read, still top-notch!

10/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn nice story you need too continue with more.

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Wonderful, wonderful story MDM!!! This one begs for a part II...

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Now that was one of your best stories, l loved it.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At last! A story without the usual whore, slut, swapping, dp, gang bang shit. Keep it up. Anticipating more of such stories.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Four-star story...your blasphemous carryings-on are just too detracting while reading this story...just saying.

Story line is interesting...I DID like how Austin turned his life around, just hearing his mom praying for his deliverance...PROOF!!!!

This could use a follow-up story...if you had a chance, & the inclination, to write one...(????)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is almost like how my boss got pregnant by her son except the drugs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn dude! When does the movie come out?

Awesome story, with parallels to my own drugged, derelict life (although I never consummated that deal with Mom). Nice work. More chapters would be encouraged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing lover to his own mom and great fucker.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The first time a son plants seed in his mother, its good to go ahead and keep fucking her, smashing it in deep so there's no doubt. Maternal vagina marinates in her son's essence, and he breeds her true to their romance a second time, kissing face while her cervix dilates to receive his sperm. This type of maternal intoxication and euphoric symbiosis is far more potent than any chemical addiction. This is a love that knows no boundaries, a platonic embrace that satisfies hormonal destiny. Only a lifelong courtship can culminate in such an intimate and immaculate conception; only a mother's cunt can welcome a man's ejaculate into the womb as a spiritual homecoming and biological reunion. Pumping cum in his mother, this son is laying the foundation for many more years of sobriety to cum. He'll keep her barefoot and pregnant, and she'll keep him sober as a whistle, spewing Oedipal wads, siring his own siblings. Thats what mothers are for. Her son was overpowered by alcoholism, but what he really need all along was the sanctuary of his mother's love. Physical intimacy with the birth mother rewires his brain, and as she cries out for his incestuous seed, the son is emboldened with a new confidence and a new hope. Inbreeding his true love; one with his creator and reproducing.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Good job you managed to capture the love that a mom holds only for son and you also managed to capture the bond that only exist between a mom and her son a kind of love and bond that nothing nor anyone can ever break and still was able to put in the fantasy realm while keeping it extremely realistic while the love is there the fantasy aspect of it is the sex in life it normally doesn't lead to sex but it's still there good job look forward to reading another story of yours that is like this one

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

mother son lovely, let me tell you my mother and me, it was early evening, mam showered first she came down wearing her dressing gown and nighty, I went up had my shower came back down just wearing my pj trousers I ws so warm,, no tv on, the radio on mam was dancing slowly swinging her hips, I found myself dancing slowly going closer and closer to her, as I danced very close to her she looked at me her eyes looking deep in to mine we both moving slowly dancing slow my eyes looking deep into hers I put my hands my fingers slowly onto her hips he put her arms slowly over my bare shoulder we danced slow very slow my arms going round her back holding her close my hands fingers moved slow gently caressing her back my body pressing agaisnt hers, my mouth lips touching her neck smelling her lovely perfume I softly kissed her neck her voice panting softly stop it I'm your mother behave yourself, her perfume getting to me I kept kissing her neck then slowly licking up down her lovely neck my cock very hard pressing on her crutch, she panting in my ear stop it you randy get you you're not fucking me, I kissed her ear saying soft I love you mam not just as my mother you're so sexy so fucking lovely I want to make love to you slow gentle, felt her body trembling she was panting In my ear, don't don't say it, I kissed her ear saying soft deep mam deep in you making you cum and cum on my hard cock, you you bastard you randy fucking bastard it it's been a a very long time since I've felt like this, like what, so bloody turned on you did it, I'm going to do you good, you'd better you'd fucking better all night, all night every night, your bed our bed, you my live in lover, yes

JT

ForsakenGray1928ForsakenGray19288 months ago

Love it.

This lets you know that pure love, honesty and trust. For people who deeply care for each other, nothing is impossible.

Great story. 5 stars

Gadf77Gadf776 months ago

Nice story, I liked it.

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

Two stars due to the endless editing of the dot dot dots. Really fucks up a story when you listen to it with a text reader like Text Aloud and every few seconds you hear "dot dot dot."

FeltfixerFeltfixer5 months ago

Nice story.

Lovely mother character

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Now wisk her away to some Carribean island and have a beach wedding and make a proper wife of her. She will be hot in her wedding dress and baby bump.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 2 months ago

So beautiful 🤩❤️ I wish that zi had a sim that would have loved me that much 🤗🫂 😘💋 I wish them every happiness and many more happy and healthy children 💘🌹

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 2 months ago

Yes .. definitely a lovely wedding 💒😊 and the start of a long and happy life for them all 🤗🫂 😘

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

One of my favourite reads. Don't know how many times I've read this. Really hits the feels. Thanks for sharing.

rbloch66rbloch6626 days ago

The sweet, sweet smell of redemption. Your story evokes a lot of intense emotions. Excellent character development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous