WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you care if I do this, Sam?"

"Have I cared about anyone you were with after Dad? You're a grown woman who's more than capable of looking after yourself. You've gone all over the world by yourself. If they want to show you a good time, I don't care."

"You don't care I'd be having sex with the same people you have?"

"I'll admit it's strange, but as long as it's not my wife, you do what you want. I have no control or authority over you, Brianna or anyone else who's here."

"Okay. Brianna, I would be happy to accept your offer."

"Is there anyone else you'd like to join us, Jane?" Brianna asked.

"I have my choice?" Mom asked.

"Anyone you wish," Brianna assured her.

"Maybe at the pool tonight I could pick out a couple?"

"That would be fine. I'll be interested to see who you choose."

So will I, I thought. This was going to be strange. John was done feeding and Brianna arranged for Adele to take care of the children. She had us wait in the family room while she went for her iPad Pro, where the photos were stored. Brianna found a seat between Mom and Marcia while I sat next to Marcia. She found the folder and opened the first one. It was the black and gold outfit she wore first where she was naked with a few items of jewelry, a mask and sandals. My cock sprang to attention again, reminded of why I believed she was so extraordinarily lovely. I put a hand on her thigh touching her sex. She was becoming aroused as well, her sex moistening. There were pictures of Marcia somewhat distant from the camera, being led by me on her leash, then full pages of her body, and finally the pictures of the individual pieces of jewelry proudly displayed in her nude figure.

"Oh my God, Brianna! These are gorgeous. Marcia, you're amazing. You almost never wear make-up or have your hair done, or even dress in sexy clothes. Mostly jeans and T's. You've been hiding yourself away. You're right, Sam. She could easily be on the covers of magazines. Even seeing her naked doesn't do justice to how she looks with a little effort."

"Thank you, Jane," Marcia replied. I think she was blushing a little.

The next set of photos was her suspended in the alcove with the gold breast piece and girdle, the chains.

"This is the one you said you had, right Sam. The one Jack Nicholson has in his house."

"It surely is."

"To think something so provocative is sitting in someone's house right now, being stared at by famous people. I almost can't imagine it. It's so realistic looking too. It looks like she's ready to have sex."

"The mold was made while she was very aroused," I said. "We probably were getting ready to fuck."

Marcia was aroused now. Her legs were spreading wider for me, her arousal permeating the air. Brianna sniffed loudly and smiled, making us aware she could scent her too.

"Stick your fingers in me, Master. Make your slave cum." She slid forward on the seat and parted her legs enough to do just that. Two fingers delved deep in her cunt and she rolled her hips against me, trying to force them deeper. "Oh, yes." She dragged out the 'yes', more like a 'yeaaassss'.

Brianna paused the picture show momentarily to knead and roll Marcia's right breast in her hand, caressing the soft flesh before thumbing the taut, puckered nipple. Marcia sighed, breathing faster, actually closer to her release than expected, her memories of that night flashing scene after scene of her exposed, helpless, her juices running down her legs. Within minutes, she exploded, her cunt contracting over my fingers as she climaxed on my hand. I waited for her tremors to wane before removing my fingers and feeding her cum to her.

"A slave's needs are always present and demanding a release," I explained to Mother, still astounded by Marcia's rapid regression to a panting slut.

"What caused it?" Mother asked.

"I was excited beyond belief the evening of the auction," Marcia explained. "There was the exhibitionism before all of those people, being led on a leash from table to table so they could examine everything. Then I was suspended as in those pictures and they would come up and look more closely at my exposed body. Some would touch me, though there were bodyguards who prevented anyone from becoming too bold with their hands. They had to keep rags to wipe up the fluids on my legs seeping from my cunt. Looking at these pictures now, it all flashed back to me and I had to cum again."

"I want to see more of the pictures," Mom said. "What else did she exhibit?"

Marcia sat up straighter and Brianna resumed the show. There were the last few pictures of her in the gold and red motif, then the photos of her suspended upside down in the black and silver. All was shown: the coiled serpents on her arms and legs, the coils over her breasts with the chain leading from her nipples to the labial piercing, her opened sex, her dew glistening on her nether lips, the silver dusting of powder on her skin. The pictures again starting at a distance showing her with people circling her like buzzards, the full body close ups, then the individual jewelry pieces.

"I don't think I've ever seen anything as erotic as these photos," Mom said. "They're breathtaking."

I pulled out my phone and air dropped the photos I'd taken of Marcia at the convention to Brianna's iPad. She accepted the photographs and they popped up on her larger screen. They were the photos I taken of her dressed up for the final dinner and dance, both in our room and as she displayed for the others at the convention. I'd gotten some from her back where she was looking at herself in the mirror, showing both sides of her at once. On Brianna's iPod, every detail of her perfection was clearly shown. More of her at the dinner with the hundreds of guests milling around, many enjoying her beauty. I even had a few of our waitress, enthralled with Marcia, touching her; her piercings, her breasts and sex.

"Our waitress was enamored of Marcia. She asked for permission to touch her and petted her almost everywhere. Marcia had an orgasm while she fondled her. It was very sexy. Was our waitress back at the convention as a slave this year?" I asked.

Brianna laughed. "She was, but we had her totally wrong. She didn't come back as a slave, she came back as a Mistress with a female slave in tow. The slave was dressed like Marcia was. She didn't want to be a slave like Marcia, she wanted to own a slave like Marcia."

Both Marcia and I laughed as well. It wasn't always easy to see what drove people until they finally revealed who they were through their actions.

"This was the second time Marcia submitted to me as Master," I told Mom.

"She'd already settled into her role as your slutty slave," Mom said.

"You wouldn't have thought so when the convention first started. She was apprehensive about the whole thing and I'm sure the thought of calling it off went through her head dozens of times."

"More like hundreds," Marcia said. "But by the end, I felt exactly like that picture of me in the mirror - a goddess slave willing to do anything for her Master. I sucked his cock on the dance floor while people danced all around us. I was shameless at that point. I'd gone from his slave in private to his slave in public and relished the transition."

"Another part of yourself you've hidden well."

"No, Jane. I didn't know this about myself until last December. I wasn't hiding anything because I didn't know it myself. We haven't seen you since then. As you've seen, we're not hiding anything anymore."

"Would you expose this part of yourself to the rest of my family," Mom asked. "Sons and daughter."

"I don't know," Marcia said. "I hadn't thought about it. I suppose if they were as accepting as you are, we would. I couldn't reveal this side of me to my brother. He's too judgmental."

"If my family is skinny dipping in Roger's and Lanny's pool frequently, they may be less freaked out than we think," I said.

"I'm worried about your sister, Master. She's such a feminist. The idea of me submitting might horrify her. I could easily imagine her being outraged if she knew you spanked me and I not only accepted it, but enjoyed it. Nudity is not like submission."

"You may be right," I sighed. "And it's not like we can keep it from her and tell the others. If one knows, they all know."

"You have to promise me, Jane, you won't tell anyone else what you've discovered about us until we have the opportunity to sound them out about their feelings on the subject. I don't want them to know if it alters their behavior and treatment of me," Marcia said.

"I can promise you I won't speak until you do, Marcia. Perhaps if I relate how their father spanked me sometimes and handcuffed me to the bed, it might give some indications of their own ideas on the matter."

"Be careful how you broach it. Don't let it arise in a conversation about us. They could wonder what made you think of it while talking about Master and myself."

"I won't. It's been an interesting afternoon. I've learned so much about the two of you; really this whole dominant/submissive lifestyle. I never realized it was so prevalent or it could exist in my own family."

"I would estimate five percent or more of the entire population practices it regularly," Brianna said, "though a lot of those my be part time like Sam and Marcia; regular and intense. Forty to fifty percent may have played at bondage at some time, fantasy play. Being helpless is a fairly common fantasy. 'Fifty Shades of Gray' probably increased the number willing to play because it was so popular it made it more acceptable than it was before. The number could be higher. Those people would not do it regularly and it would not be as intense as Sam and Marcia do it. Two or three hours. five or six times a year. Probably bondage and more teasing and tickling or very light spanking than out and out paddling or whipping. The numbers are there. Given the numbers, I wouldn't be surprised if other members of your family haven't played around at it."

"Really," Mom said.

"By percentages, half of them would have engaged in some form of bondage play," Brianna said.

"They still don't talk about it to me."

"You're their Mother. I don't speak about this with my Mother either. She knows I'm lesbian, not all the rest. Chantelle couldn't even tell her parents she was a lesbian until recently. There are some things you can't discuss with your parents. I'm not surprised at either the numbers or the lack of parental knowledge. Just imagine. Fifty percent of the parents may have played around as you and your husband did. How many of their children would know? It's not discussed amongst polite company."

"I guess that means we're not polite," I said.

"Or, we're starting to break down artificial barriers," Brianna replied.

"Well, I don't know about the rest of you," I said, "but I'm feeling an extreme need to bring my little slave into our bedroom and fuck the shit out of her."

"I'd happily fuck shit out of her too," Brianna laughed. "Looking at her pictures brought back fond memories for me too."

"I get her first," I said. "If you haven't already had your needs addressed when we're finished, you can have her later." I picked Marcia up and threw her over my shoulder and carried her to my bedroom, squeezing her luscious bottom as I walked.

"Put me down, Master," Marcia laughed, "I'm perfectly capable of walking."

"Too late now, slave. We're almost there." I went through the door and kicked it shut behind me and tossed her on the bed.

She bounced once and lay with her legs akimbo, ready for me to dive between them. I climbed onto the bed and sank my face into her fragrant wetness, making her squeal in pleasure. I lapped at her flowered folds and suckled her clit until she screamed my honorific in passion, cumming on my tongue.

"Master," she murmured when her orgasm eased. "How may I serve you?"

"By helping me get out of these clothes," I ordered. "I long for the day when I can run around naked again and fuck you whenever and however I please."

She helped me peel off my clothes and took my rampant cock in her mouth sucking mightily for my cum. I wasn't willing to surrender it to her mouth. I pushed her legs up to her chest and pushed into her core, sliding easily into her cum slicked cunt.

"Mmm, fuck me, Master. Show me again how you own me and make me scream on your cock."

"Happily, little slave, beg me to cum."

I started pounding her pussy, driving the full length of my dick, my sack slapping against the upturned cheeks of her ass. Within five minutes, she started to beg.

"Please, Master, let your slave girl cum," she pleaded. "I need to cum so bad."

"Not yet, slave. Wait for me. I want you to cum with me."

"I won't last much longer, Master. I'm on fire."

I increased the speed of my thrusting, plunging like a piston into her tight sheath.

"I'm going to cum soon, Master. Please tell me you're close," she pleaded after a couple more minutes.

I didn't answer. Instead, jets of cum began spewing inside her and she sighed in pleasure to feel it and released herself, her cunt clenching my cock as she spasmed. I emptied myself into her as she shuddered through her orgasm. When we'd both finished, I fell to her side, my cock covered in our cum and she cleaned me off.

When I was clean, she lay with her head resting on my thigh, her breath light against my balls. She idly fondled my cock, wondering when I would be ready again.

"Thank you, Master. You fucked me quite vigorously, and I appreciated it." She kissed the tip of my cock.

"Is it any wonder, slave, seeing you like that again. I should keep you dressed like that forever. It's even more alluring than your simple nudity, reminding everyone including yourself, you're a slutty slave girl wanting to be fucked."

"It's true," she admitted. "I'm never more ready than when everyone knows me for who I am."

"It's too bad you're going to stay in law enforcement. I'd like nothing more than to put a tattoo on your mons declaring you my slave slut."

I felt her shivering. "Are you cold?" I asked.

"No," she whispered. "I imagined your tattoo or even your brand on me and got instantly excited beyond belief. Perhaps some day I can wear it. It would have to be when I'm no longer using the locker room to change into my uniform. Maybe when I've made detective and wear civvies all the time."

"How are you feeling?" I asked. "Are you sore? I asked Brianna about you and Chantelle using the jacuzzi jets in her tub later to relax and ease your aches."

"I'm still sore, Master, but it's a pleasant ache, though I wouldn't mind using the tub now before supper. Should I look for Chantelle while you speak to Brianna?"

"You already have her permission. She's not going to mind you being in her room, but remember; I've offered you to her if she wished after I was done with you."

"Yes, Master, I recall your statement. Perhaps she'll join us in the tub. Some of her jets are perfectly situated to please a woman."

"I remember. I'll look for Chantelle. If I don't find her, I'll assume she's in Brianna's room."

"Yes, Master."

I did find Chantelle in the kitchen helping the cook. I told Chantelle her Mistress gave her permission to soak in the Jacuzzi with my slave if she was still sore from this morning's punishment."

"I am still sore, Monsieur. I have one more thing I need to do to help cook and I can be up there in ten minutes."

"They'll be waiting for you."

"Oui, Monsieur."

I looked for Mom and found her in the nursery again, loving on Sarah. Brianna was there too, feeding Johnny. I assumed Sarah had already eaten, but asked to be sure.

"Has Sarah already eaten?"

"Yes, and John's almost done too. You and Marcia were gone a while. Did you have a good time?"

"A hot sex slave like Marcia; what do you think?"

"I think she drained your balls."

"Good guess. Were you able to enjoy someone before starting the feeding?"

"No. Adele got your mother and I right after you left."

"I sent Marcia and Chantelle to your bathroom to enjoy the Jacuzzi. You might want to join them."

"A lovely idea, Sam. Something to work up an appetite before supper."

John finished up shortly afterward and Brianna left. I changed John's diaper and sat down with him in the rocker next to Mom who still rocked Sarah even though she was sound asleep.

"You really don't care if Marcia fucks women, do you? You don't even need to be there and watch?"

"No, I don't. If it were a man, I'd likely feel more comfortable being there, maybe participating to remind my slave who her Master is, but women really don't bother me at all."

"And you're happy?"

"Mom, I'm the happiest I've ever been in my entire life. Think about it. She got me to lose weight. I'm in the best shape I've been since leaving the military. I've got energy to burn and I use most of it to fuck my slave, who's got to be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, even including actresses and models. She's given me two great kids by allowing me to fuck another woman. I'm walking around in this cornucopia of beautiful naked women, some of whom may also bear my children. Without feeling I'm being unfaithful because I've never done anything without her consent, I've fucked two internationally famous models, Brianna, Monique, Chantelle, and two others I can't reveal names of, and five other beautiful women I don't even know the names of. I've enjoyed threesomes, foursomes and moresomes. My cock is hard at least 25% of every day and I have someone willing to ease my suffering all the time. Marcia is a wonderful wife, an exemplary slave, and a divine slut. Even when she's not submitting, she's willing to do more than anyone I ever had before.

"I'm looking to move onto this fabulous estate and live my entire existence like this. Can you name a single man you know or have ever known who wouldn't give their left nut to have my life. Even Dad. He may not have cheated on you, but he loved to look. He would be in heaven here. I feel so much love. Marcia loves me to death. I swear she'd do almost anything for me. She has done almost anything for me. I love her more than breath itself. And it's not just her. I have wonderful relationships with the mother of my children, her wife, and everyone here. I suppose they could resent me. I'm a man and they're not into men, but they don't. I respect them and they respect me. How could I be any happier? Money, I don't need it. Fame, don't want it. I'm in the perfect place for me. Even without all this, I'd still be crazy happy."

"I'm glad, son. When you started to tell me some of this stuff, I was worried. Sometimes you can get caught up and things and not realize what you're doing until it's too late."

"We both realized what we were doing could be risky and had potential to destroy what we had together. We talked constantly about our fantasies, our plans, how we felt, how we might feel and did it all over again afterward to make sure it was what we expected it to be and not something harmful to our relationship. We're closer now than ever. We understand one another more, love each other more, take each other for granted less. We argue less, make decisions together. We read each other with a look. I know what she's thinking and she knows what I'm thinking in a glance. Mom, you really don't need to worry about us at all. Marcia healed my pain with Joan and took love to a whole new level."

"I admit, it certainly seems to work. All parents really want for their children is for them to be happy. It's unconventional, but if it works for you, I'm satisfied."

"Can I ask you something, Mom?"

"Of course. You can ask me anything. I don't promise an answer," she responded.

"Marcia and I were both very surprised at the pool two nights ago when you ordered her to lick two women to orgasm. What brought that on?"