All Comments on 'WBDP - Valentine's in Vegas'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

wonderful story....... thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it. Five stars!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Oh my, oh my, oh my!!

This is the most incredible love story I think I've read lately on this site! So very HOT!! I find myself wanting to read more and more. Please don't stop writing, it would be a shame!!

Dutch9290Dutch9290about 7 years ago
Rearranging my head

I have always been disturbed by the thought of slavery - I had to stop reading Norman when he took a Hard turn in that direction. Have to admit though... Until the Hard turn I did have a little tittilation at the thought of a woman kneeling at my feet... But I didn't want to disrespect a woman in that manner, even though some certainly deserved it. But if your description of this type of relationship is in any way accurate... Wow!! Makes me wish I were young again.... And of course, had a woman as fantastic as you picture... Thanks for the eye opener!! Looking forward to more stories... Always in the same beautiful vein, of course

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

I found your story to be well written and it kept me looking forward to each chapter. I don't think I could ever actually do something like this but there are parts of your story that are permanently in my fantasy vault. Full time slavery is not something I am interested in, but this part time fun sounds like a pretty good time. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking Awesome

Wow! If this story were an orgasm, it would blow your mind and body to bits!!! Erotic, devilishly fun and sensually awakening- each page left me hungry for more. Favorite part-? the depth of it all: humor, passion, unbridled variety and deep love. My juices are still flowing. Thank you Sam & Marcia! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Titillating and absorbing

I couldn’t stop reading until I was finished. And by finished I don’t just mean with the story. I masturbated and came at least twice while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible Mesmerizing Beautiful

So well written with great flow and characters and ‘plot’. I would have read straight through, had I not wanted to break it up for added enjoyment! The little excerpt with the slave engaging her brain for bonus stimulation has actually really helped me and my Domme get much more into our fun times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
amazing

Vey well written! I didn't want it to end but I did enjoy the finishing touches! 😋

I think this will definitely be something I read again and again. Thank you for the wonderful storyline, characters, and moments which made me orgasm. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best story I’ve ever read on Lit Eroitca

Very very well done. I loved this. Best character development and plot. So clever. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

I read all of the WBDP stories in 2 days and all I can say is "Wonderful"! The scenes, prose and depth of characters all top notch. Thank you.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Best of the WBDP stories

I have read all of the Sam and Marcia stories. Some I liked a lot, some not so much. But this one is the best, the most amazing, the sexiest. I love it.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 5 years ago
Perfection

I agree with Lazyreader, I've read all of your stories, WBDP series is my favorite of all. Possibly of ALL sex stories that I've ever read anywhere. This one may be the best of the series even. I wasn't real happy with the next chapter though, I think I'll skip it this time. (I've already read all of them twice)

Please add more chapters to this series.

greens444greens444about 4 years ago
Great Story

I first stared reading A Taste of Slavery and just found this story. Expanding this storyline makes the other stories even better.

The level of detail and normal life consideration makes the sex story even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Maybe I was around the D/s lifestyle at a different place and time. This convention might have a slight resemblance to BlackRose in DC or SexDex in LasVegas. But I can't imagine any relationship that's had 2 days of D/s play to navigate the intricacies of something like this. Even the Dungeon in DC had a much higher standard before allowing anyone to play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What an amazing story, certainly left me wanting more and I'd have loved to have seen all the clothing and jewellery that was bought and displayed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderfully composed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First time thru. . . .Just finished " TASTE ". Had read " DIET ". Now finding and enjoying the beginning. DEAR AUTHOR, this is an outstanding story and excellent writing. The convention is so interesting. Awesome to meet the characters that I came to love ! 5 stars !

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites7 months ago

Great full blown character development of Sam and Marcia. Also, the introduction of Brianna to your series' with Beth Wilson and the Rivers'. As I look back I wish I had read your work by dates of submission. However, I just count this as a prequel to t hose other great stories. Just love your stuff. Five big gold stars every time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous