All Comments on 'We All Watched Each Other'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
absolutely

erotic. a drunk, violant asshole raping his wife as main story. really nice taste you got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
where

where do you people live so i can make sure i never go there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pure disgusting garbage

What a mindless creep you are for thinking and writing such filth. It shows what kind of a moron you are. Why don't you crawl back under that rock you crawled out. You're nothing but a parasite. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's too bad some readers can't

separate their lives from a fictional story. One of the problems with LW stories is new ideas. There are none! We usually have to settle for re-working the same old ideas in order to come up with a new story. I think you have taken some old themes (adultery, "best" friends, cuckold cream pie, caught on video and revenge) and turned it entirely around & told it from an entirely new point of view. Whether you like this kind of story or not, anyone who has tried to write one has to appreciate how clever this plot is constructed. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The loving wives crowd

The loving wives wankers... What a sad and sorry bunch (at least many of the vocal anonymous ones) who have their own demented view of morality. It's a fucking story you tools. No wonder your wives dumped your sorry asses and you're stuck home getting carpel tunnel. Fiction - look it up in the dictionary. Every time I see a story getting ripped in the feedback portal I check it out, and usually the comments are misdirected. Get a grip - not that grip.

rjordanrjordanover 14 years ago
Very innovative

A nice twist on some common themes. Cleverly and skillfully done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good stuff. Thanks for writing.

Nice idea.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
This story is not a clever twist on ....

...an old format.Anyone who uses the term "wanker", is one. And isn't it funny the crap that comes out of the mouths of readers that get off on this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry Pete,

usually I can agree with you. But this WAS a clever twist on an old format. Sorry that you can't see it due to tunnel view. Thanks writer - I liked the 'turned tables' idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hairy pits

why did Donna shave her overflowing pit hair

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A not commonly used point of view, but...

You pulled punches, like not having the kids get working videos. They should have known what a cheating slut their mother was.

Clearly the husband would have come after the story teller beyond the video. He was an angry cuckolded mam. He would have gotten some blood for what they did to him. You had him pack up and leave to easily.

She didn't really suffer anything but her husband reclaiming his wife's body and losing some money. She betrayed the husband and you let her off very lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Whore Donna

1

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Would that life be simple

What a mess relationships can become. Donna and Mikes marriage died years ago. Hate and indifference took the place of love and caring.

Donnas with her old love. Sad story with a good ending.

Well done

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

reminded you to much of your dead ex wife's sex with the fleet I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous