We All Watched Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are we going to do?" I asked before leaving.

"I don't know," Donna said.

...

Wednesday July 15th 10:25 p.m.

The call had awakened me out of a sound sleep, the kind of which could only be the product of watching the Mets in the process of losing yet another game. I hardly recognized the voice at the other end, but understood the message.

I threw on a pair of pants and jogged down to the house, tempted to go in and settle this matter once and for all, but instead grabbed the disc from the top of the steps and went back home. Glancing back at the darkened house, I tried not to think about what was going on inside as I went across my lawn and into my own home.

I was nervous as could be as I slipped the disc into the player and sat down with remote in hand. After a visually jittery start, the image came into view, and it was one of Donna mainly, although you could see a little bit of me.

Donna was riding me down at the foot of the bed, and as I tried to figure out where this other camera had been placed that had caught us once again in the act, I also found myself drawn to watching Donna. Damn, she looked so hot when she came that I found myself getting hard despite it all.

The end of my enjoyment arrived after the video of us ended and was replaced by an image of Pete fucking Donna. He was taking her anally, and from the looks of things she was doing his best to make it painful for her, although the chances of that were minimized by the fact that Pete wasn't very well hung.

Donna had her face buried in the pillow as Pete did his best to drill the little woman into the mattress, snarling and cursing as he thrust hard into her for a couple of minutes before finally bellowing and collapsing on top of her, seeming to crush her with the 250 or so pounds of him as his sweaty carcass plooped over her.

"What did you think of that?"

Pete's reddened face had suddenly appeared on the screen, a result of him leaning over towards the camera, and he had a rather disturbing look on his face as he spoke.

"My slut wife likes it up the ass, don't you dear?" Pete asked Donna, and he giggled when Donna didn't answer and kept her face in the bedding. "Cat got your tongue? Well, trust me that she does. She says you haven't fucked her in the ass yet, pal, although she might be lying like she does about everything else. Her ass seems too tight for you to have had her there yet though."

"Seems like if you had stuck that big thing of yours in her ass you would have made her asshole as big as you have made her cunt," Pete snapped. "So after I saw the video of you two fucking yet again in my bedroom, I thought I would let you enjoy some video too. What did you think, pal?"

I didn't think much, but sat motionless as I tried to figure out what was coming next.

"Still watching, pal?" Pete asked the camera, and I felt guilty that I was.

Pete was moving around on the bed, and arranging Donna to suit his fancy. The picture went dark for a second, only to flash back on with the camera now at a different location.

"You know what this local slut used to do to me?" Pete said with a sneer as his belly jiggled. "Let's give her a name. Let's call her Jennifer. Anyway, I used to fuck this pig whenever her husband was out of the house. As a special treat, she used to do something special to me. Wanna know what it was?"

"I'll show you," Pete said, lifting a leg over Donna's face. "Guess you won't be able to see it, but I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out. Donna's not as good as this Jennifer was, but she's getting better, aren't you slut?"

I cringed as Pete squatted down on Donna's face, while Donna struggled to get out from underneath.

"Don't fight it," Pete ordered. "The better you do it the faster I cum."

Pete began jerking himself off as he rode on poor Donna's face, moaning and making obscene comments as he did.

"Get that tongue way up in their baby," Pete chrtled. "That Jennifer - she used to have a tongue that got up there so far it felt like a snake. That pig could really toss a salad. Then she used to go home and kiss her dumb-ass husband right afterward. That's it baby. Here I cum!"

Pete began ejaculating all over Donna, and with his fat ass off her face her sobbing was loud and clear. After he stopped cumming Pete rubbed his balls over Donna's face and climbed off of her before leaning back down and planting his puss in front of the camera again.

"Hope you liked the show, pal," Pete sarcastically snarled. "And here's a little news flash that even my slut wife doesn't know about. She's been doing all this stuff to me and for me because I was threatening to send the kids the videos of you and her, but today I changed my mind and sent them anyway."

I heard Donna cry out just before the screen went dark again, but I was already out the door and sprinting down the street. I was planning to just crash through the door but it was ajar, and so I ran into the bedroom, where Donna was sprawled on the bed, her ankle handcuffed to the bed post.

Her nose was bloodied, but she seemed more hurt emotionally than physically as she choked out what had happened.

After he put out the disc and saw me pick it up, Pete had gotten dressed and told her what he had done. Besides sending the discs of us going at it to their grown children, he had another surprise for Donna. He had not only drained their savings and checking accounts, but had taken the small home equity loan they already had out and had maxed it out.

After telling Donna that she was welcome to the house, he slugged her and left, vowing never to return.

In the light of day, I tried to help Donna make some sense out of what had happened. The fat bastard had been thorough. Donna was broke - beyond broke actually - because there would be a lot of bounced check notices in the mailbox in the next couple of days.

Because Donna had never gotten involved in any of the money angles of their relationship, she didn't know that virtually everything that they owned free and clear was in her husband's name only, leaving her with the bills.

The only saving grace was that the discs he had sent out to their kids must have gotten damaged or x-rayed or something, because they called up later to ask what was supposed to be on the discs that their father had sent them.

That gave Donna a chance to explain that their father had taken off and might not be coming back for a while if ever. The children didn't seem that surprised, and took it rather well, all things considered. Maybe they had their old man pegged all along.

As for Donna, I helped her get her affairs in order, and while she didn't have anything left after unloading the house, she didn't need anything. She moved in with me and filed for divorce, which we both agreed was something that should have happened years ago.

None of us were right, we realized, so maybe we deserved much of what we got. In the end though, I got Donna, which was what we both wanted most of all, and Donna got out of a lousy marriage. Pete is somewhere else, living off of what he managed to abscond with.

...

thanks for reading

12