We Find Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I am feeling so good, you are both so wonderful and you make me feel such like a woman again."

She was nice and tight on my cock, even a little more than Erin who was so good. If this became a regular thing, well, I was all for it. And, Erin looked pretty happy on her own.

"Mmm, I am feeling like I am cumming soon, oh, Graham, just a little faster will make me go," she moaned as I speeded a bit, I was getting close myself.

"Oh, yes, YES, UUH, UUH, UUH, umm, umm," she cried out as she shook and writhed under me. Right then I felt my cum rise and start to shoot deep inside her as I shoved hard into her moaning, "Uhhg, UUH, UUH, UUH, MMM, mmm, mmm, Oh, Greta, it feels so good, mmm," and she pulled me down to her kissing me all over my face.

"We did it at the same moment, Graham, it must mean something good, you agree?" Greta asked as I slowly moved in and out of her.

"Yeah, I think it means we should do this every week, maybe more."

Erin laughed and added, "Just like my hubby, always looking for more sex."

"Well, Erin, I think he found it if you don't mind. My two orgasms from your sweet man were lovely. Perhaps if I have one from his wife might be next? I think we like each other enough, correct?"

Erin looked at me as I pulled out of her friend and moved aside to sweep my arm welcoming her to take my place. She positioned between Greta's legs and Greta motioned for her to turn and get up over her, I was up to watch a little girl-on-girl sixty-nine, it seemed.

I'd never seen my wife ever have sex of any kind with anyone before, male or female, so this was quite new. She had never mentioned any interest in sex with a woman ever before but now it was certain that she was highly attracted to her workmate, Greta. Well, so was I.

I'd just finished a great fuck with a really hot woman but being there as these two began eating each other's pussies, both very attractive and sexy women, well, I was stroking myself as I admired the passion these two were sharing right in front of me.

This went on for longer than I had expected, through several orgasms, three for my wife, I know I counted because I was curious just how much she might like sex with a woman. A lot, it appears. And, the days, weeks and months in the future were to bear this out.

I had another go at Greta, leaving her full of another load of my cum and we all piled into our, thankfully, king-sized bed around two in the morning, after all, we all knew we had work to go to the next day.

So, that was our first time with beautiful Greta. Erin told me she just babbled all day long the next day and Erin and I have her over on the average of one night a week to keep her lovely pussy happy and fulfilled.

Erin:

I love my husband's cock just as much as I always have but I've found something I also love, my friend Greta's pussy which I just love to lick and tongue. And I love her doing me. Yes, this whole affair has brought me to a new awareness of my sexuality, one that I am relishing in more and more.

We both have Greta as our lover and are happier than ever. And for Greta? She's divorcing her husband and has moved in with us. We find lots of ways to keep each other happy in our little commune and try to have nothing in the way of it, especially clothing.

So, it's nice that we've all found something new.

12