All Comments on 'We Kissed But Didn't Stop'

by shavedkitty23

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Ian SinclairIan Sinclairabout 12 years ago
Ignore 'anonymous' comment...

Your story has a lovely basis, the forbidden taboo between son-in-law, cheating with his wife's mother is delicious. Maybe a bit more background on how the characters ended up where they did, would have added a bit more eroticsm to the plot, as would a brief physical description of them including their ages, but it certainly wasn't a bad story. I appreciate the time it takes to create a piece of writing, and to have feedback from the eejit that just posted can be frustrating, but please have the strength to ignore it...

Ian XX

skip2951skip2951about 12 years ago
hot

well done and hot.....thats keeping in the family...more

ShavedalloverShavedalloverabout 12 years ago

Been there, got the T-shirt....good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

Ignore the other Anonymous - he can't even spell

BigDad69BigDad69about 12 years ago
Brave with no name

This story is awesome. I would love to hear more. It is funny that many people are the worst critics while they hide behind anonymous. Keep up the good work.

GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
MIL

Great story. Really Hot MIL fuck. Hope to read more. Thanks.

ricksouzaricksouzaabout 12 years ago
very good.

...and welcome to the Literotica Community. My first MIL liked me better than her daughter did, and I've often wondered what it would have been like to "do" her -- or be "done" by her! But I was young and oblivious and now it's too late. I hope you write some more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Kinky and hot

That is a really erotic thought of him fucking his wife's mother in the ass. Perhaps he can get her pussy the next time they fuck.

All he has to do is get his wife drunk and passed out, and then fuck her mother, and hopefully fill her pussy with his cum.

Thanks for the read

Dream59Dream59over 10 years ago
Not very smart

If you can not tell whether you are in a woman's ass or pussy. Other than that it was a good story. I rated it a 4*.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Reminded me of me and my MIL. I was fortunate enough to have a five year affair, meeting every couple months for hot steamy sex. Gawd I loved that woman!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous