We Met at the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

"Oh, God that....hurts!" She exclaimed, coming to a stop again. I waited for several seconds, letting her rest, then she once again tried. That time her body let go and I slid in partially, getting a grunt from her. I just lay there quietly as she adjusted, then her hips lifted and she let out a sigh.

She began to thrust to meet my slow and gentle strokes, her eyes squeezed shut tightly. I was having a struggle of my own to keep from just blasting off, it was not possible for her to be tighter and still manage.

"It's..too..damned..big!" She cried out at one point, but she didn't stop trying. She went from tugging at me to try, then she would stiffen and put her hands on my chest to stop me.

After a couple of minutes of that, her body suddenly opened up, she let out a gasp and began to push at me more vigorously. I felt her vagina completely envelope me. Her breath began to come in quicker gasps. She began to first stiffen, then tremble, she let go into a violent climax.

After some long rigid shudders, she began again. Her mouth was wide open, tiny sounds coming out, her hands grasped my arms so firmly I thought she was going to bruise me.

Then her hands reached down and grasped my buttocks, she mashed herself at me and pulled firmly. I could hold back no longer, my own orgasm was torn from me, a sensation more powerful than I had never felt before.

We lay side by side, both of us soaked in sweat. Finally I slid the covers back, to go to the bathroom. Glancing down, I saw the bed was a mess. She had bled a lot.

"Come on, honey." I told her, patting her stomach. She opened her eyes and looked down.

"Oh." Was all she said. We shared the shower, I was once again erect as I soaped her down and rinsed her off. She reached down and washed my erection, acting fascinated with it.

"I better remake the bed." She said, after we had toweled down.

"Let's just use the other bedroom." I told her.

"OK!" She giggled.

That one got messed up, too.

+++

Bill Jelen was going through his act at one of the parties about how he and his wife had met, like always it was hilarious. We stood and listened, Tamara's head leaned onto my shoulder.

Our two boys and one little girl were at the baby sitters. Our girl, the oldest had arrived exactly 9 months after our wedding night, to the day. The other two were each a year apart.

"So how did you and Tamara meet?" One lady we had only just met asked, turning to us.

I reached down and patted Tamara's slightly swelling stomach, then I grinned.

"Our story is common, we met at the library." I told the lady.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers