We Swank It Up with Pamela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers

Once I had my head between Pamela's legs, I devoured the plentiful harvest of her juices. There was so much of it that, as I started to lick her hairless outer pussy lips, I could feel it running onto my chin and dribbling onto my neck and off to soak into my pillow. As I had before, I licked both her outer pussy lips and kissed her mons. I had a worms-eye view of what Pamela was doing to Frank's cock with her very talented mouth and, as I looked up, she was slowly stroking her lips up and down on his shaft. Although it is big, she easily took the whole thing all the way into her mouth, pressing her lips against his pubic hair. Frank was moaning happily and had his eyes closed and a rapturous smile on his face. He squirmed and writhed on his chair while Pamela slowly and expertly sucked his cock.

Pamela was enjoying herself too, of course, with Frank's big cock filling her mouth and my mouth on her pussy. Since her lips and her tongue had better things to do, she couldn't talk, but I could hear the steady "Mmmmmm", that I knew would be cooing if her mouth weren't so full.

My mouth was full also, of Pamela's nectar. I had licked the smoothly-shaven outer labia and now my tongue was slowly probing and licking between one pair of inner and outer pussy lips. She continued to produce so much juice that my face was soaked as was the pillow where I had my head. I swallowed as much as I could, and it was delicious but most of it eluded me. At least, I enjoyed the delightful aroma which was almost as good as its flavor.

Just as I finished licking the inner surface of Pamela's outer pussy lip and was about to start running my tongue over her clit hood, Pamela's pussy was lifted away from me. When I looked up, I saw that she had risen up and taken Frank's cock out of her mouth. Instead, she was rubbing one of her big, hard nipples on the head. "Green Eyes," I heard her say. "My mouth really loves your big, hard cock, and my tits are loving it too."

Pamela rubbed Frank's cock with her second nipple, and took it between her beautiful brown twins to fuck them up and down on it. After a few strokes, she bent over and started licking the head of his cock while massaging the shaft with her breasts. Although she likes this kind of action well enough, Pamela really loves sucking a cock a lot more, especially a nice, big one like Frank's, so I knew she was mostly giving her mouth a short rest. Sure enough, after about a minute of tit fucking, Frank's cock was back in Pamela's mouth, and her head was slowly bobbing up and down as she sucked on it. She also knelt back down around my face, and I resumed what I had been doing when I was interrupted, stroking her clit hood with my tongue.

After a few minutes, Pamela's pussy started fucking down into my face, but slowly, so I knew she had a long time before she would start cumming. I licked up what juices I could and let the rest of them soak into my pillow. My tongue probed gently at the bottom edge of her adorable love hole, and I started licking her other outer pussy lip. As I had earlier, when I reached the place where the inner and outer lips are close, I started probing the seam. As my tongue thrust in and out, I looked up to see what else Pamela was doing with Frank's cock.

She had taken it out of her mouth again, to hold it gently in her fingers and lick it like an ice cream cone, running her tongue along the entire length of the shaft and over the head. As she licked Frank's big cock, I could hear her cooing with delight, and sometimes moaning. When Pamela sucks a cock, she makes love to it. The best part of it, to her, is when the guy floods her mouth with cum, but she enjoys the sucking also, and likes it to last a long time. After a few more licks, her mouth enveloped Frank's cock and her head was slowly moving up and down again.

When I reached the end of Pamela's outer lip, I again brought my tongue back down to the inner lip and delicately licked her clit hood. I thought it best to avoid direct contact between my tongue and her clit because I wanted her to finish sucking off Frank before she climaxed. Some women, from my personal experience, bite down when they cum, and I didn't want that to happen to Frank while his cock was in Pamela's mouth. Her pussy was still producing a torrent of fragrant, delicious juices and, from the enormous fun she was having with Frank's cock in her mouth and from what I was doing, fucking even stronger into my face. I swallowed what juices I could, relishing every drop, and enjoying the aroma of what covered my face and had, by now, turned my pillow into a soggy lump. Because I knew that Pamela was getting close to cumming, I just continued licking around her charming love hole, rather than bringing her any closer. While I delayed my own action, I watched and listened to what my friends were doing.

With her very talented lips and tongue, Pamela continued sucking Frank's cock for a long time, using strokes that were slow enough that he wouldn't cum, and fast enough to keep him on the verge of cumming. Like virtually all men, Frank likes to be sucked off by beautiful women, and I also know that Pamela was giving him some of the best head he had ever gotten. She took his cock out of her mouth again and smiled at him saying, "Green Eyes, Mama has been really loving your cock, but now its time to give Mama a big load of your cum." She took his cock back in her mouth and started sucking it again, slowly at first, then speeding up, as she moved her head up and down, with Frank's cock going in and out between her lips.

As Pamela's lips moved up and down on his cock, Frank gripped the arms of his chair and moaned in pleasure. He was trying hard to refrain from thrusting his cock into her mouth, because he knows that a person sucking a cock likes to control the speed and depth of the strokes. Her tongue and lips were giving him such incredible pleasure, it was difficult, but he was sitting almost still. The only sounds were the slurping of Pamela's mouth on his cock, Frank's pleasurable moans and her subdued murmurs of enjoyment, when Frank broke the silence. "Oh, my God, that's good", he blurted out, and his hips jerked a few times, before he slumped in the chair. Pamela swallowed, presumably his semen, and continued to stroke her mouth on his cock, but much slower, and I could see her lips were tighter on his shaft.

After she milked all his cum out of his cock she took it out of her mouth and licked the head and under the ridge. "Green Eyes, I really love your cock and the way you cum," she told Frank and licked some more. He is a studly young man, and with Pamela's tongue and fingers fondling his cock, he would soon be ready for more. She knew it too, and was hoping for more fun with his cock and mine and with John when he arrived, but for the time being she started to concentrate on the way I was eating her pussy.

The pleasures of having Frank ejaculate into her mouth and of licking off his cock and swallowing all his cum had produced even more juices from Pamela's pussy, and had brought her closer to cumming. With her mouth empty, she was loudly moaning, even whimpering her pleasure and her pussy was trying to wrap itself around my face. I knew she was almost ready to cum so I resumed licking those parts of her pussy that are, except for her clit, the most sensitive.

When I started licking under her inner lip, Pamela's moaning and whimpering were even louder. Her thigh muscles out rotated again, presenting her pussy fully to me, and she was jamming it even more strongly into my face. Frank saw what my mouth and her pussy were doing and moved out of his chair and away from Pamela's mouth and hands because he knew that he could suffer a dreadful injury if his cock was in either when she started cumming.

She was almost ready to start, and she was begging me to suck her clit. I took a healthy swallow of her abundant juices, and probed my tongue into the very sensitive spot between her clit and her love hole. Although she was on her knees, Pamela's hips started gyrating and she was jamming her pussy even harder into my face. It was time, and I clamped my lips onto the base of her clit and started sucking on the precious darling, while my tongue caressed its engorged sides and top. In a few minutes, Pamela started cumming.

"Ahhhhh," she crooned. "I'm cumming. Suck my clit. Suck my clit. Ahhhhh," and she pushed the chair out of the way and reached down and held my head while her thighs squeezed my temples.

With the chair out of the way, she leaned forward, pounding her pussy into my face as hard and as fast as she could. "Suck my clit. Suck my fucking clit," she commanded me, and I was more than happy to obey. For as long as she continued cumming, I kept my lips clamped on her clit, and I continued sucking and licking her adorable love button. This was the third time Pamela had cum that day, and it took her the longest of the three but finally she climaxed with a last mighty push of her pussy into my face. She slumped forward, sprawled on the floor. When I was sure she was finished, I crawled out from under, after sucking most of the cum juices out of her pussy. I left some because I knew there would be more fucking, and lubrication would be needed. Frank had been watching me finish eating Pamela's pussy. He saw her cum, and applauded.

Ah, to be young again. Frank's cock was stiff again from what Pamela had done and from what he had seen us doing, and from what he was anticipating. My cock was hard too, but that was thanks to Viagra. I knew that Pamela would have some good ideas of what to do with Frank's stiff cock and with mine, and I smiled happily at the thought.

She recovered in a few minutes and she saw our cocks standing at attention. "Green Eyes," she said. "I hope that cock of yours feels as good in my pussy as it did in my mouth. George, your cock looks just right for my ass. Go over to the bed and I'll be right there." Frank lay on his back, his cock poking up into the air. I sat on the bed, my smaller cock also good and hard, both of us eagerly anticipating what would happen next.

When she was rested, Pamela got to her feet and walked over to the bed, juices running out of her pussy, and tossed us each a condom from the nightstand. After Frank had put his on, Pamela straddled his legs on her knees, looking toward his face, and moved up so her pussy was right against his cock. "Green Eyes, you got a really nice cock here and I want it in my pussy," she said, putting her hands against Frank's chest and raising herself over his cock. Frank held his erection ready and guided it into Pamela's pussy as she lowered herself. After the first two inches were in, Frank took his hand away and Pamela lowered herself a little more, and then rose up again. She continued easing herself onto Frank's cock until it was all the way in her pussy, and Frank's blonde pubic hair was tickling her hairless pussy. "Oooo," she said, squirming around on top of him. "My cunt is really loving your cock too."

Pamela straightened out her legs behind herself so they were outside Frank's legs and she lay on top of him. She reached back with her hands, spread her ass cheeks and said "Grease me up and climb aboard, George. My ass is all yours." I had already put on my condom so I got the Aqualube from the nightstand, climbed on the bed between Frank's legs and started applying the lubricant to Pamela's beautiful ass. I squeezed it out of the tube all around her sweet brown rosebud, inserted the nozzle into her and squeezed. She giggled happily when she felt the lube squirt into her, and giggled some more when I inserted my middle finger, and smeared it all around inside her, as far as I could reach, I used plenty, because I knew her ass would be tight, with Frank's cock filling her pussy. Just as I started to apply the lubricant to my cock, the doorbell rang.

Pamela's lovely ass was all ready for fucking and I was very reluctant to leave but I also didn't like the idea of leaving John standing out in the hall. If he had been about a minute later, I would have done just that but, instead, I dashed into the sitting room, completely naked, and looked through the peephole. If it had been anybody but John, I would have left them in the hall, but it was John, by himself. I let him in, told him to lock the door and join us in the bedroom, and dashed back to Pamela's waiting ass.

While I was gone, Frank and Pamela had started slowly fucking but when they felt me climb back on the bed they stopped and Pamela reached back and spread her cheeks for me again. After making sure that she was well lubricated, I greased up my cock and pried open her rosebud with my fingers. With one hand I held it open and with the other hand, I guided my cock until it was pressed against her waiting ass. With a little push, the tip slipped in easily, eliciting a happy murmur, but after that, she was tighter.

Pamela encouraged me. "Stick your cock in me, George. My ass is hot for you."

Frank's cock in her pussy made Pamela's ass even tighter, but when I gave a firm shove, another inch squeezed in. With a series of strong but gentle thrusts, my cock slowly penetrated her. Pamela kept encouraging me. "My ass really loves your cock, George. Put it all the way in and fuck me good."

That was exactly my intention, and eventually, my cock was completely imbedded in her. Pamela let go of her ass cheeks and curled her forearms under Frank's arms so she could push back to meet Frank's and my strokes. We both pulled our cocks most of the way out, and simultaneously thrust them all the way back into Pamela's ass and pussy. Both of us penetrated her as far as we could.

"Oh, God, that's good," she moaned. Now fuck me really good."

We continued driving our cocks in and out of Pamela's tight pleasure holes. As she fucked her pussy and her ass back to meet our strokes, she moaned her pleasure and told us how much she appreciated what we were doing. "Oooooo. Fuck my ass. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my-- Wow!" That exclamation resulted when John came into her view with his big cock sticking out.

"Bring that big dude over here and put it in Mama's mouth", commanded Pamela.

John thought that was a great idea too so he climbed onto the bed and lay down on his side next to her. By turning her head she could turn take his cock into her mouth as far as she wanted, and Pamela did just that. She thrust her head forward and took in a good part of it, backed off and leaned forward a second time. More of the shaft entered her mouth, and she continued the same series of movements until she was enveloping most of John's cock every time. Earlier, Pamela had taken Frank's entire cock into her mouth, but John is hung a lot bigger. Even so, almost every inch of the bigger organ passed between Pamela's welcoming lips at every stroke, and her tongue caressed it inside her mouth. Once she had started sucking John's cock, Pamela hooked her arm under his legs to bring him closer and give herself a better angle. She could still use her elbows for traction in fucking her pussy and ass back to meet Frank and me.

We had stopped fucking Pamela while she took John's cock into her mouth, but after she started sucking it in and out, we resumed, letting her set the pace. Every time Pamela stroked John with her lips, Frank drove his cock into her pussy and I plunged mine deep into her ass while she fucked back to meet us. At every thrust I made, I could feel Frank's cock surging into Pamela's pussy, and I'm sure he could feel mine too. This increased my pleasure and his, and I know it increased Pamela's pleasure too, as all three of her holes were so well-packed. Besides filling her ass and pussy, when Frank and I thrust simultaneously, the pressure of my cock forced the entire length of his more strongly against the underside of Pamela's clit. When the time arrived that we would increase our speed, that solid contact would be what would make her cum.

Nobody was talking but the room was not completely quiet. All three men were moaning and sighing and otherwise expressing their great pleasure. As John's cock slid in and out of Pamela's wet mouth, she was making her happy slurping noises, and murmuring contentedly. Her pussy was so wet that Frank's cock was actually making sloshing noises as it thrust in and out, and some of the juices splashed onto my thighs, dripping off, and soaking the bed.

Pamela took John's cock out of her mouth briefly to lick and kiss it and she broke the semi-silence. "I really love your cocks. You make my ass and my cunt and my mouth feel great. I hope you don't cum too soon, because I really love the fucking you're giving me." She licked around the head of John's cock again and slid it back into her mouth to continue sucking him off.

Pamela had sucked off Frank earlier and she and I had fucked. Neither of us two was really horny and if we kept up a slow pace, we could keep going, giving Pamela a great time and receiving a great time from her, until she was ready to cum. John, however, hadn't gotten anything until now, and he was probably hornier than we were, and judging from the way his muscles were tightening, he was almost ready to cum. Frank and I continued to fuck Pamela, slowly and as deeply as we could. She was fucking back to meet us and had added a certain squirming motion that made it better for all of us, but that probably meant she was going to cum soon.

I was right about John. "I'm gonna cum," he blurted out. The rest of us kept fucking at the same slow pace but Pamela sucked his cock faster, sliding her lips up and down on the big shaft faster and faster. John had been lying on his side, letting Pamela set the pace, but he suddenly thrust his cock farther into her mouth and grunted. She kept sucking his cock but slowed her stroke, and swallowed the load of semen that John had just delivered. She used a long, slow stroke as she milked all the leftover cum from his cock, before taking it out of her mouth, holding it in her hand and licking everything off the head and under the ridge. Even after her tongue had cleaned all of John's semen off, she continued to lick his cock, somewhat mesmerized by its size, because it was still half-hard, and had barely shrunk at all. As she fondled and licked, his cock started stiffening again. Oh, to be young like John and hung the way he is.

"You gave Mama a really nice load of love juice, and Mama has something for you later," Pamela said to John's cock. To Frank and me she announced, "I'm getting ready to cum, you guys. I love the way you're fucking me, but harder."

Our cocks continued to piston into her ass and pussy, but we increased our speed. Pamela, with her mouth no longer filled with a cock, was pleasurably moaning, and even whimpering, and imploring us to keep fucking her harder. Besides urging us vocally, she was fucking back to meet us with her pussy and her ass, and squirming and writhing her hips and both those lovely holes on and around our cocks. She had changed her stroke also, raising her ass when our cocks were all the way in, so Frank's cock would rub more strongly on her clit.

"Oooo, I love it. Keep fucking me. Fuck my ass. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my clit. I love those big cocks. Fuck me more. Momma's gonna cum big time, real soon."

We increased the speed of our strokes; Pamela matched us, and continued telling us how much she loved it. In between, her hands and mouth were stimulating John's rapidly stiffening cock, and it looked like he was almost ready for action again. Although my cock was moving fairly easily in and out of Pamela's ass, it was a very tight squeeze, and I knew that I was close to cumming. Frank's face was tightened up with concentration and it looked like he was about ready too.

Then it happened. "Oooo! Yes! Yes! Ahhhh, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Ahhhhhh!" Being sandwiched between us, Pamela couldn't do much, but she pitched forward, and her arms and legs thrashed around. Frank kept pounding his cock into her pussy and I continued ramming mine into her ass. John, wisely, moved aside to keep his cock out of her hands. Pamela was no longer actually coherent but I could make out "Fuck me! Fuck me!" being repeated over and over.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers