We Swank It Up with Pamela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers

When she climaxed, it was with a great jerk of her hips. I sighed in pleasure and relief, gave one last thrust of my cock into her ass and ejaculated into my condom. I felt Frank's cock surging into Pamela's pussy and then his face relaxed, and he slowed his strokes. The three of us lay in a pile on the middle of the bed where it was soaked with Pamela's fragrant pussy juices, with John a few feet away on a dry part. His cock seemed to have fully recovered and was stiff and ready for more action. I knew mine was through for the day, although it would be ready the next morning. Frank's cock might be stiff enough in a few hours, if he stayed that long.

Being on the top, I had to be the first one to get off the pile. I pulled my soft cock out of Pamela's ass and watched the liquefied Aqualube run down her legs and puddle up on the sheet. The corners of the bed were still fairly dry, so I moved over to one and lay down. Frank pulled his cock out of Pamela's dripping pussy, letting loose a gush of her juices that ran all over him. He struggled out from under her and lay down on the corner opposite from me. A minute later, Pamela raised the upper part of her body, looked around and smiled at all of us.

"That was great, you guys. All of you. I have never been fucked like that before. Mr. Big Dong," and when she said that, she looked at John, especially his cock. "I hope you have some more for Mama, because I will sure be ready for it in a few minutes."

As she had said, a few minutes later, Pamela crawled over to John, gently kissed his cock and took it briefly into her mouth again. This is the nicest cock I have seen in a long time, and I want it in my ass. George, I hope you can grease my ass up again for this big dude." I knew that of the places where a cock might go, Pamela's favorite is in her ass, and I wasn't surprised that she wanted a big cock like John's there.

When she was ready, we prepared the bed again. The bottom sheet came off first, and I was glad to see that there was a thick, rubber backed mattress pad under that. I didn't really want to ruin the mattress with Pamela's pussy juices although, personally, I think they smell better than the finest perfume. We put the relatively dry top sheet over the mattress pad and rolled up the comforter for Pamela to put under her waist, giving John the best access to her ass. The comforter went across the bed and Pamela lay across it, her legs spread and her ass high in the air. There was still some residual lubricant and her ass was somewhat open from my fucking her earlier but John is hung almost twice as big as I am, and correspondingly thicker. I applied plenty of fresh Aqualube and handed John the tube. After putting on one of the extra large condoms that I had made sure to bring, he applied lubricant to his own cock.

Frank held one of Pamela's ass cheeks and pulled open one side of her rosebud while I did the same on the other side. She was bracing her elbows against the bed and cooing happily in anticipation of the monumental fucking her ass was about to get, while her juices were running down both her legs, soaking into the relatively dry sheets. John was on his knees between Pamela's legs, holding his cock with both hands to guide it into her. While Frank and I held her ass open, John pressed the tip of his cock against her open rosebud. Pamela cooed delightedly as even this small penetration stretched her opening. Both Frank and I made sure that there was no loose skin to be pushed inside her ass because that would be very painful, and not the good pain that would come briefly from stretching her. Once John knew that everything was allright, he slowly but firmly pushed his cock in a little farther.

Pamela moaned either in pain or pleasure. When I have fucked Pamela in her ass, her moans were of pleasure, and this would be true for most other men but John very likely has the biggest cock she had ever taken in her ass. Even if it was pain it didn't matter because it would almost immediately evolve into pleasure. With my fingers I pulled Pamela's ass away from the cock that was stretching it, and squirted in a dab of Aqualube. John gave another push and Pamela moaned again and this time she answered any questions we may have had. "Oh, my God," she said. That feels so good. Keep fucking my ass with that big cock." John obliged her by slowly squeezing in another inch of what she was begging for.

Slowly but steadily, over and over, John thrust his cock into Pamela's ass. Frank and I still held her cheeks apart and I could see how stretched open she was. Still, in between her pleasurable moans, Pamela kept asking for more. "My ass loves that big cock," she said. Keep fucking me. I want it all."

John was more than willing to follow her directions until every inch of his cock was imbedded in Pamela's ass, with his blonde pubic hair tickling the insides of her cheeks. He waited half a minute then slowly pulled back until his shaft was most of the way out, waited a few seconds, and thrust it all the way into her again.

"Woooo, that feels good," she crooned. Fuck me more. Keep fucking my ass."

John started stroking out and back in, slowly but without the hesitations. After two more deep plunges, Pamela was fucking her ass back to meet him, and with every forward thrust he made, she met his cock, and took it all the way in. The Aqualube had turned liquid and, although she was tight, there was no friction. His cock surged into her, stretching her rear pleasure channel which, in turn, pressed down on his giver of pleasure. Pamela continued encouraging him, but John was enjoying himself too much to want to stop anyhow.

With everything going well, I went to the bathroom and washed my hands to remove all the lubricant and anything else that didn't belong there. As much as she enjoys it when I fuck her ass, Pamela can't climax unless her clit is massaged, and if that would be the case here, I wanted to be the one to take care of her. Considering the size of the cock that was fucking her ass, she may not need any fondling, but I wanted to be ready, and I like to play with her wet pussy anyhow.

When I came back, Frank had also let go. John had his hands resting on Pamela's hips and he was still ecstatically fucking into her ass, faster now, and she was still fucking back to meet his cock. Besides that, she was swiveling her hips driving her knees into the mattress, and this additional motion was adding to the bliss of them both. Pamela was in ecstasy, bent over the rolled up comforter, her upper body thrashing about and her fists pummeling the mattress while she moaned and whimpered. She was totally enraptured by the big cock plunging in and out, and the only thing she could say was to incoherently beg John to keep fucking her ass.

He had no thought of doing anything but that, and seemed oblivious to anything except the beautiful ass in front of him and his cock driving in and out. I noticed also that his speed was increasing, although it was still slow enough that he probably wasn't going to cum for quite a while. Being sucked off by Pamela earlier had taken the edge of his horniness and, at his current stroking pace, he could fuck her for quite a while before cumming.

She was too busy reveling in the tremendous pleasure she was getting, and fucking back, making it even better, to think about cumming either, or at least she didn't say anything about it. Any time I had ever made love with Pamela, including four times that day, she had always announced when she wanted to cum or was ready to cum, and she hadn't said it yet. The only things she was telling anybody was how much she loved John's cock and how much she wanted him to keep fucking her ass with it.

These instructions were totally redundant because John loved having his cock in Pamela's ass and wanted to keep fucking her as much as she wanted it. The speed of his strokes increased again and she matched it in thrusting back to meet them. At that speed, John would cum before too long, especially if they continued increasing the pace. I became more aware of her pussy juices running down her legs and soaking into the sheets, and pouring directly from her pussy into the comforter. If we were going to stay there that night, and I wanted to, we would have to use the smaller bedroom, although the clean bedding there would not smell half as delightful as what was soaked in Pamela's juices. Once again I went to listen to what she was saying.

Her words had become even less coherent. I could hear her begging to have her ass fucked, but interspersed with these pleas was "Wanna cum. Wanna cum. Fuck my clit. Fuck my clit." Pamela and I have been making love for a long time and I know the signs of when she is ready to cum. Her vocalization going from cooing to moaning to just whimpering is one sign and the swiveling of her hips is another. Besides that, I could hear her begging to cum and to have her clit fucked so I took it upon myself to reach under her body, put my hand against the soggy comforter and start fondling her equally soggy clit.

After less than a minute I heard "Ahhhhh, I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Fuck my ass! Fuck my clit! Fuck my ass!" Pamela lost what little control she had of her arms and legs, and they flopped aimlessly around as she sprawled onto the comforter. John moved forward, pinning her there, and continued fucking her ass but now his strokes were as hard and as fast as he could make them. From the tightness of his facial muscles and the way he was concentrating, I could tell John was ready to cum too, but he was trying to hold off until Pamela climaxed. I kept my hand, which was now covered with her fragrant juices, on her clit, and I would keep it there, fondling her, until she climaxed.

That happened with a great jerk of her hips and legs and body and after her orgasm, every muscle in her body relaxed and she sagged against the comforter. John did not slow down but kept fucking even harder until his face tensed and relaxed and he gave one last strong thrust of his cock into Pamela's unmoving ass as he also climaxed. He fell forward and lay on top of her across the rolled-up comforter, his cock still deep inside. After a few minutes, he moved back and pulled his cock, softer and still encased in its condom, out of her ass. Liquefied Aqualube ran out, messing up the bed even more.

A few minutes later, Pamela recovered and looked up, smiling happily. "You guys are the greatest. I got the best fucking today I've ever had. I hope we can do it again some other time."

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as we did, especially Pamela. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers