All Comments on 'We Take Turns with Amy'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I Love this story

I really love this story, the way everybody enjoys themselves. I wish more people wrote about fun sex.

oggbashanoggbashanover 18 years ago
Long(ing)

I enjoyed the story and the premise that the whole event was consensual and planned.

I might have enjoyed the story more if it had been edited down to about two-thirds of the length to tighten up the action. Amy should have felt overwhelmed by the experience. She seemed to be talking too much instead of accepting.

However those are minor points in a good story. Congratulations.

Og

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!

That was the best description of pussy eating ever! Same goes for the DP and Titty fucking. This should be a tutorial! I've made my husband read it both by himself and with me. I hate to say it but most guys don't have a clue how to go down on a woman but that's not all their fault because most women are too shy to offer any instructions. Thank you for showing an eager and appreciative man willing to honor the pussy as much as us ladies have been doing with the cock. As long as a guy shows a little enthusiasm and has this as a guide he'll have his little black book filled for life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous