All Comments on 'Webcam Blackmail'

by illicit_writer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sends all correspondence to Kim. He loses. This is hardly blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not really

Lauren doesn't know it is Glen so sending it to Kim wouldn't help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I see his lawyer wife owning his ass soon.

Not a bad start. But no vote until the end in case the whole thing goes to hell in a hand basket.

Woody WoodwoodWoody Woodwoodover 8 years ago

Good start to build from - looking forward to where the story goes........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good. Take it slow

Too often blackmail stories go from slightly embarrassing evidence to full hardcore porn whore in one meeting/chapter. Take your time and build up the conversion. Well done so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow...

...the possibilities with this situation almost are endless! Please take it to the next level, and have Glen force his sister-in-law to disgrace herself in public. Then have him ratchet the screws even tighter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can’t wait!

Great story! Can’t wait for part 2! :)

toastywarm01toastywarm01about 2 years ago

Being blackmailed like this has always been a fantasy for me. I haven’t written a blackmail story yet but now I think I need to. Can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good. Glen somehow needs to get Lauren to get her sister, his wife involved. One to insulate himself from any unwanted blowback from Kim the lawyer. And Two it would be so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userillicit_writer@illicit_writer
Love to hear feedback! That's the best way to reward authors for sharing their imagination. I also enjoy comments that are critical and constructive.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES