All Comments on 'Webcam Wife Ch. 01'

by thick7in1972

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
just another whore

wimp/hubby .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ANOTHER CRAP STORY

THIS ONE STARTED PRETTY GOOD, BUT WHEN THE HUSBAND SAID HE HAD ALWAYS WANTED TO WATCH HIS WIFE FUCK ANOTHER MAN I STOPPED READING IT THAN AND THERE. DUMBASS HUSBAND. SHE IS CHEATING ON YOUR ASS YOU STUPID BASTARD. GET RID OF THE WHORE. SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. ANOTHER SICK, WIMPY,CUCKOLD,PATHETIC HUSBAND STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Make Some Money On The Wife Whore

You really are stupid cuckster - put her on a pay for view - get about 120 to 150 guys with hemungus cocks which you can fluff up - then plan to suck her clean after every say 5 to 7 guys but remember smile into the camera and show the sign that says - "I'm a dumb braindead wimpy male" who loves my slut wife whore and her bastard children"

Gee can't wait for embarrassment chapter 2 !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just another...

Idiot "reviewer" who can't read the disclaimer in the beginning of the story.

This isn't Dr. Phil. If you have some issues, get help, instead of reading fictional stories that obviously tweak something inside your pathetic minds.

I guess it makes you feel more of a man by lording your so-called morality and manliness over these "wimps" huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Stick your disclaimer.

Stick your disclaimer where the sun don't shine. When I see a disclaimer, I go to the end of the story and give it a crappy vote.

Based on the other comments, you deserved it KID

p.s Fuck everybody that critisizes annoynomous comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful can't wait for more

Great story wating for next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The man is an unbelievable cuckold sad wimp

And his wife is a fukcing whore. Again I can't believe any man would want or allow his wife to fcuk another guy. Now think about this. You love your wife and she has tahken a younger, bigger cock, cute man to fuck her on camrera on the INternet so 100s can see her. And the husband loves it???? COME ON! WTF! I know I know it's fiction but it's not erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awesome

once again, the morality police are out in full force on literotica. it's so friggin sad. why do the people who dont like cuckold stories continue to read them or bother to post comments on them???? could they be any more obviously insecure?? If this isnt the stuff that turns you on, move on - read stories from the religious section, where man and wife have missionary sex on a comfortable bed once a week.

This is a FANTASY site, where all kinds of sexual preversions should be freely explored and not condemned.

BTW, it was an awesome story and i eagerly await the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story, well written

This is well thought out and erotice. Good job . Don't let the hypocrytes get you down. They must lurk behind their sticky keyboards hoping to strike out at someone. Votes on Literotica aren't as important as the number of reads. I have 4 times many readers on my Loving Wives as in other categories. Keep writing what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

I love your story. I can't wait to read more with your wife and two guys.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
Hmmmmm

Seems like you just can't please people here. The story was pretty good. I agree that I don't like the subject matter but what the heck The writing could have been better though.

Hang in there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dear Writer

Your partner REDCAR should use his mind for something besides a repository of crude wimmppy verses. He doesn't seem to understand that the number of hits on his self cuckolding tails isn't a sign or mark of approval as thats what the scoring is all about. Also, it doesn't note how many skip to the end to score the self cuckolding as low as possible.

So, while birds of a feather often lurk together, watch your back as they also like to bring others down to their level - sorta share spewing the pain - to justify it in a manner of speaking.

So educate Redcar please - he's confused and sick - a bad combination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
G R E A T

Excellent, keep it going. Don't be concerned with the morons that waste their time reading stories they don't like and waste more time commenting. You'd think they had something better to do.

TomTodayTomTodayover 18 years ago
Loved the Story

People who want to hate on your story are the poor writers. The writing for a story like this should be judged on the reaction it gets from people. It obviously got a good reaction from a lot of people, including me. Therefore the writing was very good. Please hury with the next one.

looking4itlooking4itover 18 years ago
i dunno

written well...not bad

erotic...not particularly

i just don't see it. tracing your wife through the internet to find her webcam and then helping others convince her to be unfaithful? not likely. i'm not one to say that stories here have to ring true. however, this plot just doesn't seem to make if for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

i want to see her have a really big cock and see how her husband reacts to that.keep it going written well

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Try again

The beginning was somewhat captivating. So I started liking the story, but as I progressed the sentiment quickly evaporated. What happened? The story was not plausible (nothing to do with morality). As a result, it’s erotic quality dropped to bottom rating: boredom.

Try again, maybe this time with some connection to reality

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cute

Well heres another hit purplebike - I think it's cute that hubbie doesn't have to pimp out his insecure wife whore as she's got the red light out at his suggestion (true love no's no bounds or respect) - so having promoted his own cuckolding - he gets to watch big cocks using the slutster as bait whereas he is really the one trolling for beeg cocks!

Man this is so so so sick little one but the few jaded sicko's comments will pump you up to jack off once more - you know like bluetricycle the full time wimp - he's gotta love dicks as much as you do - it's all he can do is to eat once in a while while being stoked on the bananas and some squashs.

So sick it up liddle one - may beeger cocks be in your dreams again tonight !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another slut wife and wimp husband.

Obviously the husband is enjoying this. He's a better man than me. If it was me on my return home from my trip, she would be flying through the window and out of my life. I can't figure out why these brainless wimppy fagot husbands would put up with this shit. It takes all kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story, very hot. Thanks for writing it! It will give me great ideas while I go fuck my own wife!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
False boobs are not hot.

Not even sexy.

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
A major piece of shit !

It sucked.

Artie88Artie88over 9 years ago
Interesting Story

The plot was good, writing decent. It is a novel twist to a common theme.

But, it could include a few more details, and twists too.

Such as, 'Why did the wife's behaviour suddenly change?'

And, if she were a prude, why did she suddenly start stripping on cams?

Plus, the protagonist seems to be ok with his wife's behaviour. But there isn't enough exploration of his feelings.

More twists: how about his wife knowing that her husband is watching? or, the wife getting ideas from cams and confessing to her husband?

Nevertheless, a decent story. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

Very hot. Very clever. Works for me. I will read on.

mumfredsmumfredsalmost 7 years ago
Really Hot!

Loved the story. A big turn on for me. My wife gets on cam occasionally and it's always a fun sexy tome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
lucky man

TIME TO PAY HER BACK. BRING HOME A YOUNG GIRL AND MAKE HER SUCK PUSSY ALL NIGHT. THEN CLEAN MY CUM FROM HER PUSSY AND ASS. FINALLY BURY A GIANT DILDO TO SEE HOW MUCH COCK SHE COULD FIT IN HER PUSSY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Only thing thick is your head

Slut and her silly wimpy cuck.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Written by a fat 2nd grader who is 56 now.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Why would any sane husband encourage this kind of thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous