Wedding Day Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,428 Followers

"How would you know that?" I asked, as I stood under the water.

"Trust me Ken, I've heard... I've heard you two in the middle of the night, lots of times. It didn't sound at all like you weren't adequate."

"Which is why she had to cheat on me? Why Crystal turned lesbian? Because I'm so good in bed?"

The curtain pushed back and Marsha stepped into the shower. "Well, since you're done with women and sex, you won't mind if I share your shower then." She said nonchalantly. She wasn't slender but her body looked firm and toned. Her breasts were big, even bigger than Jen's, looking like two huge, cream-colored teardrops hanging on her chest. Her areolae were light brown and easily three inches or more across with a large protruding nipple, pointing slightly upward, toward me. Her stomach was surprisingly firm looking, even though it was somewhat rounded. Her thighs were heavy, but toned and pressed together, partly hiding her pussy, also somewhat hidden by the brown curls on her mound. I didn't have too long to look and she was stepping toward me, pressing her tits to my chest and wrapping her arms around me. She turned me in the shower, putting herself under the water. She tilted her head back and let the water run through her hair, as her pelvis pressed against my suddenly hardening dick, and her tits pressed to my chest as she held us together. "There." She said, stepping toward me, pushing me back with her chest. She turned us again, pushing me under the water again, before she stepped back. "You have some soap?"

"Uh. Sure." I answered, reaching for the bottle of old spice body wash. I handed it to her and she grinned at me.

"Thanks." She said, as she opened the bottle and squirted several long lines of soap across her chest. She handed the bottle back, and then began to rub the soap around her chest. Her hands roamed over and around both big soft tits, lifting and mushing them with her hands, letting her fingers circle her hard nipples and then stroked across her, now rigid, nipples. One hand slid down her body, over her firm stomach, stroking side to side and in circles to spread the soap. Her hand moved lower and lower until it was soaping the matt of curls on her mound. Her hand moved even lower, moving down to her crotch, her fingers curling between her legs as she began to rub her pussy. "You gonna wash, or just stare at me?"

"Uh, yeah..." I grunted, shaking myself from staring at her. I squirted some of the soap onto my hand and set the bottle aside. I started to rub my hands around my chest and down my body, while I watched her stroking herself, clearly teasing her own body. I stared at her hands, cupping both her pussy and her tits as she washed herself, her fingers now clearly more intended to tease herself than wash herself. As I watched her, my hands moved all the way down to my dick and wrapped around it, even without thinking about it.

She stepped a little closer to me and reached out for my wrist with the hand that had been between her legs. She gently coaxed my hand from my dick and then slid her fingers down until her fingers were hooked in mine. She pulled my hand toward her, drawing it closer to her pussy, as she stepped, small shuffling steps, to bring our bodies closer together. "Maybe you'd rather stroke this than yourself?" She whispered softly, pressing the back of my fingers on her curl covered mound. "I mean, since it doesn't much matter anymore, you not being interested in sex or anything. Maybe you just help me wash and I'll help you wash?"

I felt her hand close around my dick and then the other hand moved from her breasts, down to join the first. She let her big soft tits rub side to side on my chest, dragging her nipples back and forth across my chest as her two hands stroked the length of my dick, one sliding all the way up over my engorged mushroom head. Almost automatically I rolled my hand over and slipped my fingers between her thighs, feeling her hot wet pussy lips. She didn't have any protruding inner lip, but her full, round outer lips were definitely shaved down between her legs. I let my middle finger slip between her hot lips. She moaned softly and her hands gripped my shaft a little tighter, as my fingertip stroked over her clit.

"Mmmmmmm. Just keep doing that," she whispered, as I lifted my other hand and cupped one of her big tits. She twisted her body a little, to give my hand more room; allowing me to cup the huge, soft orb and stroke my thumb across her rigid nipple.

I felt her hands push my dick down, aiming it at her pussy as she began to rock her hips, pushing them to and fro, as if trying to stroke herself on my shaft, that was still inches away from her pussy. My finger pressed and stroked over and around her hard clit, as her breathing became more ragged. "Oh fuck, gonna come! Make me come for you." She whispered, as she stroked my dick in time with her hip thrusts, making it almost like we were having sex, without my dick actually being inside her. "OH!" she squeaked, as her body started to tremble. "Oh God, gonna come!" She squeaked, her body starting to bend over slightly as if she were going to double over. I continued to stroke her clit, moving my finger faster and changing my grip on her tit so I could squeeze and twist her nipple. "OH FUCK!" She cried, as her body jerked in front of me. I felt and watched her tremble and shake, as her climax washed over her, her hands on my dick having stopped moving, just holding me as her climax ran its course.

As her body began to soften, the shudders, now occasional trembles, she began to stroke my dick again. She held it, aiming it at her pussy as she stroked me faster, her fingers rubbing under my head across that sensitive spot. I felt the warmth and tingle spread, and despite my best efforts to ignore it, my body responded in the only way it knew how. I jerked hard, my cock shooting gush after gush of cum, out at her, as she let me rest my chest against hers. I felt her stiffen a moment and realized that i was squeezing her nipple harder than I expected, and I let go of it, letting my arm wrap around her and pull her chest tightly to mine. Her hands moved from my cock and I felt them circle around my waist and rest on my ass, pulling us together down there as well. I felt my surging cock slip into the gap of her thighs, her soft skin and her pussy lips pressing against me as my hips automatically tried to stroke in and out of the soft confines. I felt my cock pump at least four more good, hard shots of cum between her thighs, before we were both left, wrapped around each other, panting for breath.

"You know," she whispered. "For someone who wasn't interested in ever having sex again, you managed to come an awful lot."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to...you know."

"I do know. I intended it. I wanted to show you that life and intimacy don't have to end, just because one person betrayed your trust."

"But why? I mean, we've been neighbors for years."

"I know we have," she whispered, "but now isn't the time for that discussion. You need to think about your relationship with Jennifer. You need to think about what it would take to patch that up, to make it work for you."

"Why? Why are you doing this?" I asked, in a whisper.

She was silent for long seconds. "If I have to tell you, then you won't understand." She whispered, as she pushed back from me. "Now, let's get this soap and cum rinsed off, shall we? Can't have your finance showing up and us still being in the shower together, can we?"

"She won't be here for a couple hours." I said, not quite ready to let go of her yet. I didn't understand why, but holding her against me, feeling her soft body against mine was soothing, and right now, soothing was a good thing. "Just let me hold onto you a little while longer."

"Alright," she whispered, pressing herself against me, her arms around me. Her hands idly stroked up and down my back, from my bare butt to my neck, her fingers slowly caressing my back and spine. Her touch was every bit as soothing, as the crush of her tits against my chest, as they moved up and down with our breathing. I felt my dick soften and shrink enough to pull from the tight gap of her thighs, and felt her sigh.

"I think the water's getting cold," she whispered.

"Yeah, it is." I agreed, reaching behind me to turn it off. Reluctantly I let go of her. She pushed the curtain open and reached for the only towel. She handed it to me and stood in the tub next to me, still dripping. I turned to face her and then began to dry her off, wiping her body from her neck down taking time and care to lift each of her big breasts to dry them and under them, before working down further. She stepped one foot up onto the edge of the tub to let me dry between her legs. I squatted down to dry her legs and between them, at the same time, getting a very good look at her pussy. The curls on her mound were actually much more neatly trimmed into a wide triangle, the bottom of which ended at the top of her full round lips. She indeed, did not have any inner labia protruding from between the creamy outer lips. I could also smell the scent of her arousal over the scent of the Old Spice body wash. I reached between her legs with my fingers and gently stroked her lips, drawing some moisture from between them across their soft smooth surface.

"I don't think you want to do that," she whispered huskily.

"No?"

"Not unless you want something more to happen than just did. I didn't actually intend to have sex with you, just try to show you that you weren't really done having sex yet."

"You telling me you don't want to have sex with me?"

She reached down to my arms and coaxed me to stand up. "Ken, I don't want you to have any illusions here. Would I like to have sex with you? Yes. But right now, you need to focus on Jennifer. If you really love her, having sex with me would only complicate things. It'd only be jilted sex. Not a good thing, and not how I want it to be when I do it with you."

"You really want to have sex with me," I asked quietly?

She shook her head and stepped out of the tub. She began pulling on her t-shirt before she answered. "I think I should go home. I'm just going to complicate things for you."

I stepped out of the tub after her and reached out for her arm. I stopped her before she could pull the shirt over her head. "You promised to stay with me while she's here. You're not going to break your word, are you?" I asked softly, knowing that I was putting her in a no-win situation. Truth was, I didn't want her to leave at that moment. It was comforting to have her here, and right now, I needed that, even if my emotions were all screwed up right now.

"I'll stay, on one condition."

"And that is?"

"That you don't let what you think I might be feeling, affect your decisions. You're in love with Jennifer. I know, I've seen it, and I've heard it. She loves you more than you might realize. She made a mistake. Don't throw everything away, without at least giving her a chance. I can tell you from experience, that if you do, you'll regret it for the rest of your life."

I looked at her for long seconds. From her words I could tell she went through something traumatic and felt like she didn't give, whoever it was, a chance and regrets it now. And she's still single now. Those two could be easily added up. I took a deep breath and nodded. "Alright, I'll do the best I can to give her a chance, but I don't know how she thinks she can fix this."

"I don't either, but you need to hear her out." She whispered. I let go of her arm and she pulled the shirt on. Only then did I realize that she'd not had a bra on when she came over, and I hadn't even realized it. She pulled her shorts on next, now having put on everything she had worn to my house. I suddenly wondered how often she'd come over with almost nothing on, and I hadn't even noticed? She walked out of the bathroom, leaving the door open, as she retreated to the living room.

I dried off and dug out some clean clothes, well, sort of. I pulled on a pair of workout shorts and a t-shirt. Not exactly dressing up, but then, I didn't much think that Jen deserved it, at the moment. By the time I came out of the bedroom, Marsha was in the kitchen making something to eat. I sat at the table and watched her move around, her big tits wiggling under the shirt each time she shifted her weight. How had I never noticed, that she was actually a pretty, nice looking woman? I mean, she wasn't Playboy. She was built stout, but wasn't fat. "Do you jog a lot?" I finally asked, watching her clearly muscular legs moving.

"Some." She replied with a shrug.

"You definitely work out though."

"Sort of." She said, again, avoiding the conversation. "Jen should be here soon. I said I'd stay, but if you two start to patch things up, I'll just slip out, okay?"

"No. Not okay. I don't see any way she's going to patch anything up. No, I want you to stay while she's here."

"And you think that if I leave that she's going to try to seduce you into sex again?"

"Something like that."

"And that'd be a bad thing?"

"It'd be just heaping more humiliation on me."

She paused to look at me and shook her head. "I don't see how a woman that is in love with you, making love to you, is adding humiliation."

"Her sister slept with me over a dozen times, and I couldn't even tell! That's humiliating."

"Really? You couldn't tell identical twins apart, and that's humiliating? I'd be willing to bet, that if you were blindfolded, you couldn't tell Jen's kiss from any other woman."

"Sure, I could!"

"Um. Over a dozen times the answer was no, since you were kissing her sister, in the dark. So, you still wanna go with that?"

"Good point. Okay, maybe I couldn't tell. But I would have thought I could tell how they have sex."

"Not if they're intentionally trying to make it the same."

"Okay." I finally agreed.

"Good. Now, I need to go dress in something more appropriate. I don't think you want me meeting your potential wife in something like this."

"Why not? You embarrassed about your tits?"

"No. Trust me, it's a woman thing. I'll be back in a few minutes." She said as she headed to the balcony. I watched her climb on the railing and then slip around the dividing wall that separated her balcony from mine. I suddenly wondered how many times she'd slipped around that way, when I didn't know it.

True to her word, she was back in less than ten minutes, wearing an attractive, navy blue skirt, a cream colored blouse with buttons about half way down the front, and very obviously, a bra. Now all we had to do was wait.

The time estimate seemed to be a little off. It took her almost, three and a half hours, to get here, not arriving until almost three in the afternoon. When she knocked on the door Marsha walked to the door and answered it. The two talked in low tones for a few moments and then Jen walked in, followed by another of the bridesmaids, Clara.

Clara was Jens' best friend, aside from her sister of course. She was a tall willowy blond with a modest size chest, long muscular legs and long blonde hair, fashioned back in a loose braid that extended most of the way to her butt. She had on a very short black, hip hugger style mini skirt and a snug spandex top that left her belly bare and her belly button ring exposed. She looked quite sexy, as compared to Jen, who was, uncharacteristically, wearing a pair of loose-fitting jeans and an equally unflattering t-shirt. At least she wasn't trying to push me to have sex with her again.

Jen walked into the room and stood in front of me, her hands in front of her, clasped so tightly together that I could see the blood draining from her fingers. She looked at the floor for long seconds before she looked up to me. "I know there isn't anything that I can ever say, that would make up for what I did. It was a stupid, childish thing, that I've been letting my sister con me into, over and over again, over the years. It was never meant to hurt you. The first time we did it, it was just swapping boyfriends, like we always did. Usually, we only did it once for a guy, but, well, um, Julie finally admitted that she was getting me to do it with her other boyfriends, just so she'd have a chance to have you again. I guess you sorta knocked her socks off that first time and she wanted more. I'm sorry, I messed up more than I can ever express."

"Yeah, you did. You have no idea how it felt, to walk into that room and realize that it was you and not Julie."

"How did you know? Never mind. It doesn't matter. You did. And it hurt you more than I can ever make up for. But I want to find a way. I don't want to lose you. You're way too important to me, to let it happen without trying to stop it."

"And just how are you going to put that genie back in the bottle?"

"I don't think I ever can. But if you let me, I can try to at least lasso the genie, as you put it."

"How?"

"You said that I didn't know how you felt, you're right. I never actually watched any of my boyfriends having sex with my sister. We usually tried to do it at the same time, so there wasn't any chance of crossing things up. Well, I can at least try and see what you felt, by watching you have sex with my best friend."

I looked at her like she had three heads. "Wait a second. You want me to have sex with your best friend, and somehow that's going to fix this?"

"No, I have no illusion that it'll fix things. But it will at least let me feel something, like what you had to be feeling. Maybe then you'll at least be willing to talk about ways to fix things. I talked to Clara and she agreed to do this. You can have sex with her as many times today and tonight as you want, and I'm not going to do anything else but watch."

I sat there staring at her. I didn't know what to think. She must have taken my silence as a dismissal of the idea. She stepped to me, dropped to her knees and took my hands in hers. "Please Ken. Please, try this. Think of it as revenge sex if you have to. She's going to do her best to rock your world, and I'm going to sit and watch her do it. I know it won't be the same as walking in on you, but it's the best I can do."

"So, once you feel as hurt as I do, how does that fix us?"

"It doesn't, but it at least gives us a level playing field to talk. That'll help, won't it?"

"Sure, along with me fucking fifteen of your friends maybe." I joked.

She looked at me for a moment. "Okay, that's fair. I bet I can talk fifteen of my friends into having sex with you."

"Wait, what? I was just joking!"

"I'm not. You have sex with fifteen of my friends. I had sex with fifteen other guys that you never even knew about. I give you fifteen of my friends for one fuck session each. Then we're even."

"I don't think it works that way."

"Can't it? I mean, that's what you're upset about, isn't it?"

"No. What I'm upset about is that the pussy that was supposed to be mine, for all time, got used by fifteen other guys first."

"Honey. I'd had sex with a number of guys before you came along. And I know you had sex with a number of women before I came along. Why does it matter that those fifteen were after we met?"

"Because once we were going together seriously, there was an expectation of celibacy, aside from each other," I answered.

"And I broke it, I can't unbreak that. I want to, I'd give anything to, but I can't."

"So, your answer is to have your best friend cheat, to fuck me, and how many of your other friends are married and you'd ask them to cheat? I can't even imagine asking my friends to cheat on their wives."

"She's not asking me to cheat." Clara said quickly. "Am I married? Yep. I am. And my husband knows exactly what I'm here to do and why. He's good with it."

I snorted softly. "Right. He just rolled over and said, sure honey, go fuck this other guy. Have fun! Right!"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,428 Followers