Wedding Day Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. Let's see what happens." I agreed. We released each other and walked into the house. "Where's Marsha?"

"She felt like it was time for her to go home. She said you'd understand if she broke her promise to stay with you, while Jen was here. You know, you're a lucky man Ken. You have two women that love you more than they can express."

"Two?"

"Jen and Marsha. That woman is very much in love with you. Why else would she have done what she did today? Not many women would have, but she did, even though she didn't want to."

I frowned and nodded. I knew she was right. I didn't before today, but now, yeah, I knew it wasn't just words. It was all the actions of the last three years that added up to one word. Love. The question was what was I to do, if anything.

"Come on, let's go get cleaned up!" Jen coaxed, pulling on Clara's hand as well.

It was a tight squeeze, but the three of us managed to all get showered together, our bodies covered with soap, rubbing together against each other until my dick was most definitely hard. Clara stood behind me and fed me into Jen's pussy, and then squeezed me into a Ken sandwich to keep me inside her while I washed Marsha's climax out of her hair. I agreed to stay naked with them the rest of the evening, and for them to spend the night, though with some stipulations. The first was that while I had forgiven her for what happened with Alex, there was still the matter of fifteen other guys I was grappling with, and I wasn't ready to just jump in again. Since Clara had 'purchased' her ability to help her friend, by letting her husband fuck three women at once. Jen convinced me to allow Clara to be my first 'cheat', toward fifteen, and working together, give her as many climaxes as we could before morning.

Clara was limited to not having me come inside her pussy, but she was more than willing to take the three loads she coaxed from me various other ways. One in her mouth, one all over her tits, and in a first for me, one in her butt. By the time we finally fell asleep, the three of us sharing my queen-sized bed, Jen and I had given her no less than six climaxes.

"I want you to know," Jen whispered in the morning before the two left. "That I want you to trust me again. So, I'm not going have sex with anyone else while we work this out. I know you don't think that this will fix things, but I want you to know, I'm still intending to send you fourteen more women to rock your world."

"I don't believe that'll make what I feel go away." I answered quietly.

"Let me try at least, okay?"

"Alright."

"After I get back, maybe Wednesday or so, can I come over and spend the night? We don't HAVE to have sex or anything if you don't want, but I'd really like the chance to be with you and show you that I do still love you."

"We'll see." I answered not wanting to make any decision while I was still in the aftermath of a night of hot sex.

"One more thing. After what happened yesterday, with Marsha, if you want to...you know... I won't count that as cheating. I'm sort of hoping that you do, and you decided you like sex with me, like being with me, more, but I think it's something you should explore. If we do fix this, I want it to be for all the right reasons, so it lasts. I don't want you to have regrets about not exploring what's right there. Okay?"

"I'm never going to understand women," I said, shaking my head.

"You're not supposed to," she said, before giving me a final kiss and then turning to leave.

I sat for a long time after they left, trying to make sense of the last two days. It was filled with emotional swings that left me feeling exhausted. I felt like I loved Jen, but at the same time I was struggling with what she had done, not once, but multiple times. I was also struggling with Marsha. She'd been living next to me for three years, and I never knew she had any more feeling for me, than a good friend. Yes, we chatted almost daily, yes, we would occasionally do favors for each other, and yes, when my last girlfriend declared she wanted to be a lesbian and no longer have sex with me, Marsha was there to console me and help me work though it all. When I started to fall in love with Jen and told Marsha, she celebrated with me and told me how lucky I was. All this time, she had feelings for me she kept concealed.

It was almost lunch time. I knew from long experience that she rarely skipped church, and would be home soon. I wanted to talk to her. No, I needed to talk to her. I taped a note to her door, left mine ajar so she could come in and dropped onto the sofa to wait. Maybe I expected too much, or maybe I completely misjudged the situation, but when I heard her apartment door open and close, rather hard, I knew that I'd done something wrong.

"Marsha? Can I talk to you?" I called through her front door after knocking at least three times. The response I got was for her stereo to be turned up. I walked back to my apartment and sat down, listening to her music through the apartment wall. "What an idiot!" I said to myself, remembering what she'd said the other day about hearing Jen and myself through the bedroom wall. She had to have heard last night as well. I guess I don't blame her for being upset, not after what she did for me. What she didn't know, was that not once, after the shower, did I have sex with Jen, or even stick it into her. Jen's cries of pleasure were at the hands and mouth of her best friend, not me.

Now, how to make her understand? I sat for long minutes before it finally dawned on me. I could do the same thing she did. I walked to the balcony, stepped out onto it and stood looking at the wall that separated mine from hers. If she could do it, so could I! Dressed in only shorts, I headed back in for a pair of shoes, and then went back to try this. Using the wall as a hand hold, I climbed onto the balcony railing. If I fell, it wasn't going to be pretty, but then, if she could do this, so could I! I pressed myself to the wall as tightly as I could and reached around to find a hand grip. The vertical siding had three quarter inch strips every foot or so, and by holding onto those I was able to lean myself out, step a foot around the wall and onto her railing. It was a simple matter to repeat the process for my second foot and then drop down onto her deck.

I stood at her sliding glass door, hesitant to just walk in on her. I waited until she stepped out of her bedroom, wearing nothing but a very sexy looking lace panty and bra set. She really did look very nice. No, not playboy, but I couldn't help but start getting a hardon as my body remembered what it felt like to be sliding in and out of her hot pussy. I stood there, waiting for her to notice me. She walked to the kitchen, got several things out of the refrigerator and set them on the table, still not noticing me. I finally tapped on the glass, startling her so that she cried out in surprise.

She walked to the door and stood on the other side of the glass, not opening the door. "I don't want to talk to you." She said, loud enough for me to hear through the glass panes over the stereo.

"I know, but I need to talk to you."

"I don't want to talk to you. Go back to your own place."

"Not until we talk!"

"No!" she said with a scowl before turning and walking back to the table.

I stood there, trying to figure out what to do to get her to open the door and talk to me. She sat at the table, eating the sandwich she made, in nothing but her bra and panties, sitting so she could look my way and show me that she was ignoring me. I had an idea. Crazy, but maybe it'd work. I took off my shorts, leaving me in nothing but my shoes, walked to the railing and threw my shorts around the wall onto my deck. I walked back to the door, now naked but for my shoes. I stood in front of the door, in full view of her, and began to slowly stroke my dick, which was already hard from seeing her in the sexy lace underwear.

She'd like to think that she was ignoring me, but I could tell by the hard nipples poking the bra front out, that she was watching exactly what I was doing. I stood there, stroking myself, my dick pointed at her, letting my hand slowly slide the full length of my dick, my hand closing over my engorged head with each trip it made. Her eating slowed and she finally put down the sandwich. I watched as she got up and walked to the window. I waited for her to come open the door, but to my surprise, she pulled the blinds over the window.

I stood there like an idiot, my hardon in my hand, wondering what I was going to do now. She had a little table on her deck like I did, and I pulled out a chair and dropped into it. Could I climb back to my own place? Sure, but I'd be giving everyone one hell of a show, and being a weekend, there were a lot of people coming and going in the courtyard. I could see a group of young ladies near one of the grills, starting some charcoal. I could see the pool on the far side of the green, already starting to get busy. Yeah, climbing back would be troublesome at best. It had, in fact, been a stupid idea.

I sat for at least half an hour before the curtain opened and Marsha slid the door back. She was standing, wearing an over long t-shirt that hinted that she didn't have shorts on under it, but still covered all the important parts. "Go home. I don't want to talk to you." She said, turning and walking away from the still open sliding glass door.

I got up and walked into her house, closing the door behind me. "But I need to talk to you." I said quietly, walking to where she was standing with her back to me.

"No, you don't. You made up with Jennifer. That's what I wanted you to do. Go be happy with her."

I stepped a little closer and touched one of her shoulders before letting my hand drop again. "No, I haven't made up with Jen. I told her I forgave her for what happened with Alex. I haven't forgiven her, and I don't know that I can, for the other fifteen times she cheated on me."

"Didn't sound like it, last night!"

"I wondered if that was the problem. Well, for what it's worth, I didn't have sex with her all night. Did I have her in bed last night? Yeah, I did. But I didn't have sex with her. I had sex with Clara because she bought the ability to have sex with me, in front of Jen, by letting her husband have sex with three women. I kinda took pity on her and I agreed to give her as many orgasms as I could, since it was going to be a one-time thing for them. And I did. But I didn't give any to Jen. Those were between her and Clara."

She turned in front of me and looked up at me, her chest almost touching mine, as I stood naked in front of her. "So, those cries of pleasure from her, they weren't with you?"

"No, I made Clara climax three or four times, the rest were her and Jen doing each other, while I just lay there and watched."

"So, after the balcony, you didn't fuck her again? I thought that when you told her you were doing a reboot, that meant that...that you were going to..."

"No, it didn't mean that at all. It just meant that I'd try and date her again and see if there was any chance we could find a way to work it out. We showered together, and Clara got me hard and tried to get me to have sex with her, but all I did in the shower was hold my dick inside Jen while I washed your cum out of her hair."

She looked at me, her eyes darting side to side slightly, like she was examining my eyes. She suddenly spread her arms and launched herself at me, wrapping her arms and legs around me. Her body hit mine with such force that the two of us fell to the floor with me below her. She reached for her shirt tail and pulled it up and tossed it aside. She reached behind her and freed her big soft tits from the lace bra and tossed it aside too. She pushed up off of me only long enough to push the panties off, only pulling one leg out, leaving them around her right ankle, as she knelt back down, her legs outside of mine. She grabbed my partly hard dick and then stopped, frozen, looking at me. Her hand gently began to stroke my partly hard dick, slowly causing it to grow.

She stared at me, as she lifted herself on her knees and worked my mostly rigid dick between her lips, rubbing it back and forth. She never broke her stare at my eyes, as she lowered herself down, my fat shaft pushing slowly into her, as she wiggled and moved herself on me. Once she had me fully inside her hot depths, she leaned down toward me, her tits pressed to my chest, her lips inches from mine.

"I told you things yesterday. I meant them. I don't know if you do, or can, love me, but I know that I love you. I have for a long time. It was hard watching you and Jen connect and grow the way I wanted us to do. But I couldn't tell you. I wouldn't ever mess up something like that. I'm just not that selfish. But if you're just starting to date her again, I want you to know, I want you. I love you. This time I'm going to do everything I can to get you to love me, not her. That includes doing anything you ask of me. You want me to fuck you on the balcony? I'll do it. You want me to fuck you in the middle of the courtyard? I'll do it. I'll kiss you and touch you and fuck you so much that you wont even have time to realize Jen is still around. All you have to do is say one thing. Tell me you want me to. Tell me that I have a chance, that you care, and you want me to be part of the equation. I might not win, but this time it won't be because I didn't try."

"If I remember right, you have a passport, right?"

"Yeah, why?" she asked me curiously.

"What if I asked you to run away with me for a week?"

"All I need to do is make one phone call, and then I'm yours. No matter what you want to do or where you take me, I'm yours."

"Well, I have a weeks' vacation and reservations at a very private little grass hut out over the water on an island in the Caribbean. Plane leaves at eight tonight. If you want, I'd really enjoy having you come with me."

"Your...honeymoon trip?" She asked quietly.

"It was. Too late to cancel the reservations, so I'm paying either way. Might be a good time to explore what we feel for each other."

"And no interruptions from Jennifer?"

"I plan on turning my phone off as soon as the plane takes off and not turning it back on until next Sunday, when we get home. It'd be just you and me. Are you interested?"

She dropped her face to mine and kissed me quickly, before lifting her face again. "O damn, I have so much to do. I need to go get a new swim suit, and some shorts and stuff, and oh yeah, something sexy to wear to bed with you. I have so much to do!" She said, as she pushed up off my chest.

I reached for her hips and held her in place. "Slow down. I don't care what you wear to bed, because I plan on taking it off of you anyway. And as far as a swim suit, I think what you're wearing right now is perfect."

"But I'm naked!"

I grinned and looked up at her. "And where we're going it doesn't matter. Just bring plenty of sun block so the important parts don't get burned."

She looked down at me. "That's what you were going to do with Jen? Go naked the whole week?"

"It is," I answered, wondering if the look on her face meant she was going to turn me down.

She nodded slowly. "Alright. I never done that, but alright."

"Good. Does that mean we have time to finish this?" I asked, slipping one hand from her hip to her crotch. I stroked her pussy lips and dipped a finger between her lips.

"There's always going to be time to do that!" She grinned, as she leaned over again, this time leaning her weight on her hands. She started to lift and lower herself on my dick, which had, thankfully, stayed hard enough for her to do this. Her tits swung under her chest, her hardening nipples dragging back and forth across my chest, as they swung in time with her strokes. Up and down her hips moved, my dick thickening and lengthening, as her motions excited me further. In and out my dick slid, pushing deep into her velvety soft vagina.

I watched her face, listened to her moans, let my cock feel her tightness and wetness. I listened to her body, learning as much as I could. I was going to have a week to find out about other positions and situations, but this one, here, now, I wanted to be as good as I could make it, for both of us. One thing Jen always said, I was a patient and attentive lover, knowing exactly when to speed up and slow down, to push her orgasms just as fast as they needed to be, to get really hard climaxes. I was going to use every bit of that now. Yes, I needed to talk to her. But I needed this WITH her almost as much.

Her breathing became more ragged as she worked up and down my shaft. I slipped my hands between us and captured her tits, squeezing them and kneading the huge soft mounds, as she pushed her hips down harder at me. I could tell her climax was nearing, and I wanted to come with her, but I wasn't there yet. I let go of her tits, slipped my arms around her and rolled us over, ending up on top of her. She gave a startled cry, and then giggled, as she spread her legs wide to give me access.

I watched her watch me as I started to stroke, slowly at first, moving my angle slightly to find that perfect spot, the angle that would push me to the same place she was. I felt the velvety softness of her vaginal walls stroke along my shaft and tease under my head, knowing that what I was doing was good for me, but had slowed her progress. That was okay, because in a few moments I was going to change things again. I waited until I could feel my climax teasing forward, the warmth and tingle spreading. I lowered my hips a bit so my head slid along the top of her vagina, and lowered my face to one of her soft breasts.

"Oh God yes!" she gasped, as I drew her nipple into my mouth and gently nibbled it. My strokes pushed both of us closer, her hips starting to rock in time with my strokes. Now was the hard part. It was awkward, but I wasn't going to care in a few moments. I moved my hand from holding me up, down to her butt. I curled my hand under her cheek, until I could feel her wet lips with my fingertips, my shaft sliding in and out. I shifted my fingers up a few inches and was rewarded with a gasp, as my fingertip found her clit. I rubbed the tip of my finger across her clit as I drove harder into her, her nipple gently gripped between my teeth. "OH SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!" She cried, as her legs, sticking in the air, started to tremble against my body. Her pussy clenched around my stroking cock, as she started to come. I thrust a little harder, pushing her climax a little higher, and driving mine to the tipping point. "OH FUCK!" She screamed, every bit as loud as she had the day before. I felt her juices spurting from her pussy onto me, as my own climax took hold. I held myself deep in her, as my body jerked and spasmed, sending shot after shot of hot sticky cum deep in her pussy.

I lay on top of her, panting, my hands now holding me up enough, so that I didn't crush her. I lowered my face to hers and she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for long wet kiss. Her lips sucked my lips and tongue, and her tongue teased mine playfully, as we both tried to breath at the same time. Finally, she eased her grip on me, so I could lift my face from hers. "If that's any example of what you plan on doing for the next week, I won't ever wear clothes around you again." She giggled. "God that felt incredible."

"I hope that we find more than sex incredible."

"So do I. I'd about given up on ever finding a guy that would care for me."

"You mean again?"

She looked at me for long seconds, and then nodded. "I don't count him. He didn't care for me, he just wanted me to be his sex toy. I don't think he ever would have married me. He always would have found an excuse."

"So, how about you be my sex toy, but at the same time, we try to find out if we can work as more than friends?"