All Comments on 'Wedding Day Seduction'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Great Wedding

Better than most. Good work, Storyman! Maybe you'll get them back for a re-match. Now for the quibbles:

"couple months." should be "couple of months"

"beating my wife and I handily" should be "beating my wife and me handily". Use this as the test for any prepositional phrase--drop out the other person and leave yourself. Do you prefer "beating I handily" or "beating me handily"?

"go gulfing to" should be "go golfing to". Only BP goes gulfing, and they shouldn't have.

"to day" should be "today".

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'll not quibble with estragon

j

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Ignore the deceptioon and it works -

The spouses live in blissful ignorance - NOT

But the inside of the story is good - and well played -

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A unique idea. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Logical

A wife is going to recognize the perfume of another woman having been in the room. The "other" woman will leave the cent of her perfume on the bedspread and it will permeate the room, lingering for hours. If nothing else, the "other" woman would realize this and suggest they go to her room where the aroma (of the man) would be far less noticed. She would also have the opportunity to air out the room, later by both opening the door and adjusting the A/C.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too bad he wouldn't have knocked her up- with twins!

robertlrobertl3 months ago

Loved this cheating story. My only quibble was that it seemed to end pretty abruptly. Could have used a little more finesse at the end, I thought. Otherwise, fun, fantastic story.

roveroneroveroneabout 2 months ago

Huh....she put horns on her hubby...

as it's all fantasy of course the smell would be gone by time their spouses got back...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS