All Comments on 'Wedding Day Surprise'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
kinky story loved it

loved the story..soo kinky

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like such stories

Like such stories... It's so exciting... Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

I loved the story. More, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Experienced

Great story from a man who obviously has ample experience fucking mothers and THEN the daughters!

A touch of a feminine voice here and there makes the story all the more real. Wetter and wilder.

Five stars - and this from a man whose wife you've also fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This story should have more chapters. Great beginning, keep writing and adding to this story line.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story

I don't usually go for the incest venue, but this was over the top. The thought process that was stated, seemed to justify the feelings and emotions he had. Good story. Flowed well, certainly got my panty wet, and easily understood. We've tried cuckolding years ago, and it just didn't work for us, probably geographical location. This could easily go to more chapters. Well done.

Claudia69Claudia69about 5 years ago
A Great Surprise!

Good story,needs another couple of chapters

DawnTransDawnTransabout 5 years ago
More please!!!

This is one story Id love to see more of.

EroticReader1986EroticReader1986almost 5 years ago
Grrreat

Great story. Wish I was Davy. I would love to see more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

These story really makes all an overdrive un my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pure, unadulterated garbage

Pure, unadulterated garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One last surprise - The morning after

You could add a surprise - The morning after, the family gather for brunch. The wedding couple are to have a gift for each. As Davy is unaware, his mother hands him a present for his wife and whispers to Davy that it is a piece of jewelry. Davy gives it to his new wife. It is an ankle bracelet with a gold key attached. Mo gives Davy his gift. It is pink with white lace bra and panty set. As he unfolds the panties, a small solitare cock cage is exposed. Yes, Davy and the key you gave me fits that cage.

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunabout 2 years ago

Wish there was more to this story. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...