All Comments on 'Wedding Planner, Lesbian Service'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HeyAllHeyAll4 months agoAuthor

Subscribe to my Patreon if you'd like to support my work. Tips are appreciated.

x

https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories

x

thank you for reading, hope you're doing well

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenment4 months ago

nifty plot idea and well written!

Rainyday493Rainyday4934 months ago

I think the tension of the situation made that hotter than I expected. Well written, as usual.

lexlogan8lexlogan83 months ago

Yes ma'm it's just all part of the deal...Loved it!

VincepetroneVincepetrone3 months ago

Great story. Nice twist at the end as I expected Nicole to have to service the mother.

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

Definitely did not see that twist coming. Great ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You know what's blowing my mind about this one?

I mean, besides the refreshingly brief storytelling, the sweltering hot, edge of your seat sex and the fact that you still have a whole, coherent, satisfying story woven through all that?(Good work, by the way!)

No, what blows my mind is the mother getting her off works on so many levels! She's a momma bear so she's gonna be a domme and a bitch but she's also a mother and a lady and, on some level, she's probably knows how close this was to going off the rails. It feels like, in her own haughty and Machaiavellian way, she's expressing gratitude for all her good work, a little indulgence for the help hmmm? I mean, her daughter got that libertine attitude from somewhere!

And the fact that I can infer all that from basically a one paragraph sex scene, shows how well you've written this story! It doesn't just convey the information that it wants, it stimulates the mind and activates the imagination in ways I didn't expect! 5 stars isn't enough, but what's what you're getting!

AlyssaTennyaAlyssaTennya3 months ago

huh well that was hot

I liked the nonchalant groom won't mind part. I think a lot of stories add that detail, but for some reason, it just worked here

oldmanbill69oldmanbill693 months ago

Another great one!

Qwer12Qwer123 months ago

Now that is how to start a wedding. Fun cums for all. Well done well played. Cheers

Pincher73Pincher733 months ago

Erotic, fun, and a great story.

HeyAllHeyAll3 months agoAuthor

Subscribe to my Patreon if you'd like to support my work. Tips are appreciated.

x

https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories

x

thank you for reading

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Original, sexy, exciting.

Perfect Literotica

Well done!

BazzleBazzle2 months ago

Stunning, amazing, well, amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...