All Comments on 'Wedding Reception'

by Joeehartley

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sirhugssirhugsalmost 2 years ago
need more mature love and lust

Well-written with sweet, likable characters, plenty of dialogue, just enough plot, hot sex not "by the numbers".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not realistic and boring.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Real good story. Very refreshing in it's honesty and style. This is my first reading of your work and will read more. Thanks for your efforts and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fine intro. Waiting for more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to see where this goes, especially since I'm also a senior.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

To the anonymous commenter who said this story is not realistic and boring. It is fantasy and you were warned that it dealt with seniors, sorry if you feel that senior having sex is boring, but we do.

To the two other anonymous commenters who indicated they want more. I decide to add more to stories that get comments asking for more, plus a high overall rating. This being the first day this story is public, it's too early to see what the overall rating will be.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****Wedding are good hookup places for the young and mature. Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandleralmost 2 years ago

Great fantasy for old people, of which I am one, and I'd love to believe this was normal and routine. Thanks for helping me believe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am glad that Mark was able to rise to the occasion

Howardw41Howardw41almost 2 years ago

Another great story. I enjoy the mature theme as that is who I am. Ignore the nay sayer. This was realistic. I’ve had a similar experience, where I met a mutuel lady who was kink curious, but never had done any of it. It how I started down this path.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait to read more!

Oldmanaz2Oldmanaz2almost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable. Just enough buildup. If you continue I hope you become just slightly more explicit. Nice work.

vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

Where is the next chapter???? She still needs a spanking! She can take the flogger, no problem!

Chrissy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeehartley@Joeehartley
I write about what turns me on. Feel free to offer suggestions and I'll see what I can do with them. I've gotten some of my best story ideas from readers. I like to chat, flirt, and exchange pics, so feel free to contact me. Please leave a comment or contact me directly if ...