All Comments on 'Wedding Reception, a Romance'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
David8703David8703over 8 years ago
Wonderful

Very hot, Love the panties on the floor.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 8 years ago
Risky business

The story was good but the woman was reckless. Total stranger, no condom, risky.

But a hot story.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 8 years ago
Loved it.

@watcherRob - hey, it's fiction. Sure, in real life no condom would be risky, the same as being fucked naked on a balcony is risky, but even in real life people get caught up in the moment and the risk can even add to the excitement. In real life she would probably not even have been on the pill under the circumstances.

The beauty of fiction is that risks only matter if the author wants them to matter!

I loved the sexy romantic buildup to the sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Warm & Fuzzy

Anyone who's worked a hotel knows the drill!

Ah, but he forgot the tip!

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Hot

nice story, thank you

Sandman8314Sandman8314over 8 years ago

A lovely romantic story. Unrealistic but charming.

oldmooseoldmooseover 8 years ago
Great buildup

Once again you hit a homerun with your slow buildup. More writers should realize that the sexiness comes from the anticipation. Thanks!

JDColsJDColsalmost 5 years ago
Hard to believe this is so short...

You packed a lot of living into a very short story. Hot AF, very well done!

I like this couple, and I'm glad they have a future together.

ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 4 years ago
No cheating

I am shocked that this woman didn’t have a husband at home waiting for a report. But even though the lady was single and I think the man was single as well the no condom risky location criticism had to be made.

Very hot story especially her experiencing sexual first, especially getting naked in a semi public space.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Darn good and cute.

DchargerDchargeralmost 2 years ago

Cute short story. This is what women dream of and falling in love. I liked it. Reminded me of how I used to be. Silly how life can change. Well keep these sexy and sweet stories cumming. Nicely done.

Reacher84Reacher84almost 2 years ago

Hot as hell. Another story of yours that is included in favorite stories.

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCa8 months ago

Nice, well written and real. I’m a fan of your work. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...