Wedding Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

"He's a man and I want him to fuck me." Cathy said as she unzipped John's pants. John was curious how this would play out so he just watched as her tiny hand moved inside and found his quickly hardening prick. She pulled it out and wiggled it in front of her mother.

"OH MY GOD." Maggie exclaimed as she saw the size of his prick.

Maggie felt dizzy as she watched Cathy stroke his meat until it expanded even further. She grabbed the small chair in front of the desk and sat down. Her dress moved up her thighs until John could see her garter belt and stockings. It only made him harder as his hands pulled Cathy's sweatshirt over her head. She was naked in front of her mother as he touched her tiny nipples.

"Cathy...oh...." Maggie started to say when the room started spinning and got dark. She fainted.

John saw his sister's eyes roll up in her head and knew she was blacking out. He jumped and caught her before she fell from the chair. His hands moved under her hips and he carried her to the sofa in the dressing room. He placed her on the sofa and turned to Cathy. "Get her some water."

Cathy moved into a small bathroom off the side and returned with a glass of water. John poured some on her lips and she slowly came to.

"Oh.. " She moaned as she looked up to see John's face. "I had this terrible dream." Her face moved down his neck to his bare chest. She looked down at his lap to see his hard-on pointing up at her.

"This is madness." She managed to say.

"Mother." Cathy said sharply. "Shut up."

Cathy pulled John back from the sofa and to her small body. Her lips moved up to capture his. Their lips opened and their tongues danced together. His hands explored every inch of her smooth skin. John peaked back at Maggie who was just lying back watching. She seemed to be in a state of shock.

"Fuck me." Cathy whispered in his ear.

To do it in front of his sister was all John needed to revive his desire. He lowered Cathy to the floor and kissed her tiny knees. Her perfect thighs opened for him as his mouth traveled up to their target. Her blonde bush rested on top of her small slit. He knew she had to be dripping wet in order to take his large tool. His mouth was up for the task as it moved between her thighs.

Maggie came out of her trance and looked at the two naked bodies on the floor in front of her. She looked at them as a man and woman she didn't recognize. She had not had sexual intercourse since her husband had left her. The sight of a hard prick was more than she could take. Her hand moved on it's own to the bottom of her dress. Her fingers pulled her dress up until it rested on her stomach. Her legs spread to allow maximum contact for her fingers as they pulled her panties aside. She gasped out loud when she touched her hard clit.

"God, look at mother." Cathy whispered down at John's head between her legs. John turned and saw his sister masturbating in front of them. This had turned out well he thought as his lips returned to suck in her small clit.

"Eat me Uncle John." She screamed.

It's not fair. Maggie thought. This strange woman was going to get her prick. Maggie's body moved slowly off the sofa until she was next to the naked couple. Her hand snaked under the man to grab his hard-on.

"Jesus Maggie." John moaned as his face returned to the surface to see his sister's hand stroking him.

"I've got to have it." She moaned as she pulled him towards her body.

"He's mine." Cathy said while reaching over to push her away.

"Let me do her first." John said to Cathy. "It might help you realize what a slut your mother really is."

Cathy looked up into his eyes and smiled. "Go ahead."

John moved quickly before his sister came back to reality. She was lying back on her elbows when he grabbed her panties and pulled. Her dark bush glistened with her juices as he pulled the panties off her feet.

"Tell me to fuck you." He said as he positioned his prick at her damp opening.

"Do it." She moaned with her eyes closed.

"Say it." He ordered as he rubbed his huge tip on her clit.

"FUCK ME!" She yelled.

It was the magic words John was waiting for as he pushed forward into his sister's hot hole. She was tighter than he expected. "Give it to me." She moaned as her legs opened wider. Her feet curled around his ass when his prick hit bottom.

John controlled the tempo as his hips rose and fell. He glanced over at Cathy who gave him a thumbs up. He smiled back at her and pounded his sister until he heard her scream. "OHHHHH!" As she came she suddenly recognized her brother. John? What was he doing fucking me? Oh God. I'm coming again. She thought. "FUCK ME BROTHER!" She screamed.

"Holy shit. She knows you are fucking her." Cathy said out loud.

"Good." Was all John said as he gripped his sister's ass and slid his tool in and out of her dripping hole. John couldn't hold back as he filled his sister's pussy with his juices. His fingers dug in her ass as hers dug into his. They both left marks that wouldn't go away for weeks. They would remind them of their brother and sister reunion.

John's body finally collapsed onto Maggie's. They lay panting for at least five minutes. Suddenly Maggie started laughing. She couldn't stop. John didn't know what was so funny but he couldn't hold back and he began to chuckle. The chuckle turned into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Cathy wanted to know. "Do I get a turn?" She asked.

Maggie looked at John and John knew what his sister wanted.

"No. I don't think that's a good idea." He said. "Save it for your honeymoon. Believe me it will make it more special."

Maggie's arms moved up and pulled her brother's lips down to hers. At first it was a peck but her lips moved harder into his. They were not brother and sister anymore. They had become lovers. "Thank you." She whispered in his ear.

His prick was still inside her hot and moist oven. She held him tight until she felt him getting hard again.

Cathy knew when she was not wanted. "OK. I get it. You guys are right." She said as she dressed. She walked to the curtain and opened it. As she walked out she glanced back to see her uncle's ass moving up and down. "Don't forget Uncle John you are filling in for my father."

Maggie started to laugh again. She looked up at John. "He sure is."

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers