All Comments on 'Weekend at Alice's Cottage Ch. 07'

by pantycladlad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ya know you're in trouble

When the story needs a diagram to be understood.

pantycladladpantycladladabout 9 years agoAuthor
It must take courage to not sign your name.

Dear Anonymous,

You don't have the courage to sign your name. Are you that gutless? Obviously so.

No one has listed a need for a description of Alice's cottage, but I thought I'd add it just to give even greater dimension to the story. Was it needed? No.

The drawing of the cottage is how I remember it when staying there.

If you are such an excellent author, let the rest of us see your wonderful prose!

Pantycladlad

TWOSPERITSTWOSPERITSabout 9 years ago
Still supper

I am still hooked on the story.I am always keeping them in my favorites list.Please keep up the great work and thank you for the stores.

rachelanne542007rachelanne542007about 9 years ago
Lovely and exciting Story.

I am thoroughly enjoying reading this story. It is lovely and sensual. I cannot wait for the next part and I like all the new twists and plot themes that run through the story as you introduce new characters. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading the upcoming parts in the near future.

JoannePareJoannePareover 8 years ago
Hungering

My Dearest,

Such a wonderful story and how Erica develops into such a young and beautiful woman.

Please continue this wonderful adventure as some, as I am are hungering to find more about Erica and what happens in her life!

Joanne

XOXOXO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yum

A wonderful series to be sure. Is Chapter 8 in the works?

secretLacesecretLacealmost 4 years ago

I agree with the kind words of previous commenters. Love the loving story of Erica. Would love to read a few more episodes if you come back to writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please come back and write more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous