Weekend at Alice's Cottage Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With seamed nylons," he continued on as if noticing nothing about how excited I was getting, "You might want to try to wear a six or even eight suspender garter belt as they do a better job of holding your seams straight for you

"Okay," he said, "Let's see you walk about a bit and see how they look on you."

I did as he told me and he admired my legs, flattering me, saying, "You really have a sexy pair of gams on you, young lady. Do you have a full length mirror here where you can see for yourself?"

"Yes," I mumbled, "But it is upstairs. Do you mind my going to look?" I was eager to see the effect as others would see it.

"Of course not, you don't mind if I follow along, do you?" he asked.

I wasn't sure because this was going so quickly, but my turned on mind said, "Yes, Yes!"

However, I answered him with a quiet, "No, I guess that'd be okay."

He followed me up the stairs. Due to how tight my pencil skirt was I hiked it up to navigate the steps and was aware he was getting quite a show from below me. I knew he could see my skin above the reinforcement bands of the stockings and maybe even a hint of my black panties. "I hope so," I thought suddenly realizing what he might see.

The feelings of my tight skirt making my nylon slip slide across my sheer panties was teasing me enough, but my legs felt so much silkier in these stockings and the sensations of them rubbing against my skirt, slip, and each other, made me almost lose my footing on the steps.

My silicone breasts, bouncing in my bra, didn't permit even looking forward to try to ignore what I was feeling as they were giving off their own delightful stimuli.

I went to Kathleen's closet and stood before the full length mirror with the lights showing me. The nylons looked sexier on me than I had expected and Merle had made sure the seams were exactly straight up the backs of my legs, touching me gently but turning me on more and more as he did so.

"Oh, I love these seamed nylons!" I gushed and threw my arms around him, kissing him deeply, reacting to how I realized the stockings made my legs look.

Merle held on to me and returned my kisses with ardor and I could feel his hard-on pressing against my crotch. "Oh, my gosh," I thought, "What if he feels how hard I am?"

Apparently, he did, as his hand slipped down the front of my skirt and he began to feel me through the material of it, my slip, and my panties. "I can tell you are liking this as much as I am," he whispered into my ear before tonguing it. "Maybe we should step out of this closet and find a more comfortable place," he said as be began stroking me.

I didn't give him that chance. I slipped down to my nylon clad knees and unzipped his trousers without asking his permission. I knelt before the mirror, knowing he could see in the mirror another angle of what he was feeling, and began kissing and sucking on his large uncut cock.

Merle moaned and held onto my shoulders as I worked on his cock. My slurping sounds seemed muffled from all the clothes hanging nearby absorbing the sound waves but I knew what I was doing wasn't at all muffled to his senses.

Rasping my tongue on the underside of his dick as I sucked I soon knew he was going to cum for me.

"I-I'm g-going to c-cum, Erica," he moaned trying to warn me.

I didn't stop, but worked even harder to bring him off with my mouth. I paused just long enough to intone, "I want to swallow your cum," and then went back to sucking him off.

Moments later I felt his dick swell in my mouth and he shuddered and began to shoot his hot juice into my suctioning mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could and kept it up until I knew he was done.

Letting his softening cock slip from my lips I stood and he held me close and kissed me deeply, tasting his own cum. "That was lovely," he muttered as we kissed again. "I had hoped to do something else with you, but that was lovely."

"You thought you could fuck me?" I asked.

"I had hoped," was his shy response.

"Well, we've some time, I hope, and maybe I can suck you hard again," I answered. "I really need a good fucking from that big cock you have."

I invited him downstairs to take a break and offered him a cup of coffee or iced tea or lemonade. He chose the lemonade and we sat on the sofa hide-a-bed and he inquired how I got started in cross dressing and being with boys.

I told him about my magical Sunday afternoon alone in a ladies dress shop washing the floors. Then I explained about dating Alice and the progression with her and learning to wear a garter belt instead of a girdle to hold up my stockings.

Merle just smiled and slipped off his suit coat, "It all sounds lovely. I'd love to see you modeling your Playtex all rubber girdle for me," he went on between sips of his lemonade.

"Well," I replied, "If I rent from you cousin I might be able to model like that for you."

We chatted for a few more minutes and the phone rang. I excused myself and went to the kitchen area to answer the wall phone.

"Hi Erica," Kathleen responded to my "hello?". "We're still in the office and it has been an interesting afternoon. We'll be home a bit earlier than thought, maybe 4:30, and my boyfriend has offered to take the three of us out for a nice dinner at one of the smaller lakeside restaurants. Is that okay with you?"

"I-I guess," I sort of stammered, a bit unsure about how her boyfriend real estate guy would react if he knew I was a boy dressed as a girl, or if any of the other people in the restaurant picked up on my true sex. "I'm still a bit nervous about going out in public," I went on and mentioned the stress I hid from her and from Alice when we went shopping. Quietly I mentioned how Merle had 'made me' when we were in his store.

"You'll be fine, Dear," Kathleen urged. "He's okay with it, too, as Alice told him. We'll make sure we sit in a private area at the restaurant. Okay?"

"Okay, I guess so," was my less than enthusiastic reply. "See you after a bit."

A few more words and I hung up.

"What was that?" a curious Merle wanted to know.

"It was Alice and her mom telling me they'll be home a bit earlier than expected."

"How soon?" he wanted to know and I could see his trousers were showing signs he was getting hard again.

"Well, we've enough time to go upstairs for a bit," I smiled at him and offered my hand.

Quickly he got up and held me in his arms, kissing me deeply and walking me to the stairs. This time I pulled my skirt and slip up to my hips as I navigated the steps ahead of him. "Is the view a bit better than last time? I know you were checking me out."

He laughed and admitted he was and this was a lot better.

We ducked into Alice's bedroom and I was glad we'd neglected to make the bed. Turning to Merle I quickly undid his necktie and tossed it onto a chair, then his shirt, and finally I removed his shoes and socks and then lowered his slacks and undershorts all in one motion.

"You've a nice piece of equipment there," I intoned softly as he pulled me up into an embrace.

"I imagine you do, too," he muttered and began undoing my blouse.

"What to you want me to leave on?" I wanted to know as I helped him with the buttons.

"I'd love it if you'd leave on your bra and garter belt and your new nylons," he whispered softly into my ear.

We stood next to the bed necking, and then he lowered me onto the mattress.

"Here," I said, opening a drawer in the nightstand and removing the tube of KY jelly. "We might need this."

He slathered a lot on his dick and then worked some inside my boi pussy with his fingers. I began to react to that right away and started involuntarily thrusting against his hand as he did so. Soon he had me ready.

Wiping his hand off on my still a bit damp beach towel, next to the bed, he leaned down and kissed me as I spread my legs apart for him.

He rubbed his dick head up and down against the target and then gently pushed against my opening. This time it offered little resistance and he eased inside me.

"You're not a virgin," he said, kissing me. "And that's just fine with me. You feel so wet and terrific around my cock."

I pulled my nylon sheathed legs up and wrapped them around him as my arms encircled him and held him to me as we kissed. My stocking clad legs, rubbing against each other was exciting me further and I was being thrilled with the feeling of his cock rocking and and out of me. "Fuck me, Merle, fuck me like the girl I wish I really was."

Quickly he was rocking in and out of me and I knew we'd both cum soon. We both lasted about fifteen minutes and then I felt his dick begin to quiver and swell more with each thrust.

"Cum in me, Honey, cum in me," I muttered as he kissed me. "I'm about to cum, too."

He pounded even harder and faster into me and then I felt him stiffen and begin shooting his cum juice in me. That was just enough to send me over the edge and I began to unleash my cum in an astonishingly strong climax.

We lay there for several minutes, quietly murmuring to each other and then his softened cock slipped out of me.

"I need to do a quick clean up," I told him, "Before I leak all over the sheet and someone notices what we were doing."

Giggling, I dashed into the bathroom and gave myself a quick enema. Finally, all back in order I returned to the bedroom clad in just my new seamed nylons, garter belt and bra. I washed his cock for him with a wash cloth I'd brought from the bathroom.

When I returned I found Merle had made the bed and picked up our clothes. He had already put on his undershorts and shirt and tie and was about to put on his socks.

"Let me help," I offered and knelt down and helped him get his socks on. Then I helped him with his trousers and finally his shoes. Lacing up his shoes, I looked up and said, "I hope it was as great for you as it was for me."

He pulled me up and kissed me deeply, saying, "I wish for just three things. I wish we had more time right now, I wish you will let me fuck you again sometime, and I wish that you will rent from my cousin when you get to college so I can come visit you."

"I think that might work," I answered. "Will you put in a kind word for me to your cousin?"

"Absolutely," was his animated response to my question. "My cousin runs a CPA business from his house and lives alone. He has a small living room, kitchen & bath, and a nice bedroom at the rear side of his house. It's just a block off campus and would be perfect for you. He enjoys nice bois who want to rent from him and the price is modest."

"It all sounds great. When does he need to know if I'll rent from him?"

"I'll call tonight," Merle told me as he watched me slip on my black panties and don my full slip. "I'm sure he will hold it for you until you and your parents have a chance to check it out."

Getting my blouse and slip on, I stepped into my black patent sling-back high heels and we headed down the stairs once again.

Knowing our time was growing short, as it was near 3:45, he picked up his jacket and put it on. I walked him out through the patio area and up the upper flagstone steps to near the parking area.

Standing on the steps, just out of sight from anyone passing by on the road, we started necking once again.

"Do I need to blow you again?" I laughingly asked when we came up for air.

He had somehow become hard again and I could feel it poking me.

He smiled and said, "If only you could."

"Come with me," I told him and we went on up to the sidewalk and I took him back to the porch and let us in the side door.

Kneeling down on the hallway floor, just inside the door knowing we couldn't be seen, I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

In moments I was slurping away sucking his dick and he was leaning back against the side wall moaning. This time it took a bit longer to get him to cum for me but I was enjoying what I was doing to him. He held my head in both hands and finally shuddered through another orgasm. This time he didn't give me as much to swallow but I could still enjoy it and taste it.

Kissing me deeply once more, he murmured, "I'm going to call my cousin tonight and insist he rent his place to you next year. You are a wonderful cocksucker and one terrific piece of ass!"

"Flattery will get you wherever you want to go with me," I intoned and zipped up his fly after gently tucking him back inside.

I walked him out to his car and kissed him good by promising to check in with him as soon as I could. He gave me his phone number and said he wouldn't call me to avoid my having to answer questions at home.

Then he was on his way and I was sad to see him leave.

Tonight would prove to be a new adventure and I was nervously wondering about it. I shouldn't have worried.

12