All Comments on 'Weekend at Alice's Cottage'

by pantycladlad

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
loved it

Great story.. I would have loved friends like Alice and her mother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One consistent truth...

Oy, oy, I'm the pantyclad lad!

I write a lot of stories and they're all mostly bad!

The boy dress as girlies and it don't make 'em sick

Cause they can get off by suckin' on DICK!

Pretty much the same tales in new packages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
can't wait

I look forward to the next chapter nothing like a girly boi. I just love being one for my bf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting story

Hair removal is an important part of transformation process. Often an older woman knows proper training methods.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

This story was fantastic !!! I can't wait for the next chapter (the next chapters). This is exactly my fantasy -- having my girlfriend and her mother (who are both hot with nice tits) dress me up, help me explore my feminine side and find a hot new boyfriend. I've already sucked a cock (many times) and gotten fucked (only 3 times so far) but I wish my girlfriend knew. Maybe I'll leave this story open on my computer for her to "accidentally" see it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
jealous

This is this CDs idea of heaven. Would love to have Erica's lovely experiences.

thongpantythongpantyabout 9 years ago

Love your story, cant wait for more.

TWOSPERITSTWOSPERITSabout 9 years ago

I love the story. I hope their is moor. It makes my wish that I was him.

WantstotryitWantstotryitabout 9 years ago
Yes

me too i think id make a good lil sissy maid

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
very good

I would love to be Erica...

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good in so many ways

certainly a vacation, holiday weekend he'll never forget.

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
My fisrt blow job (tasty in a meaty way) was really good.

Oh how I'm enjoying reading this beautifuly written peice of seduction, the way that this new young lady was led to her first meaty dick was almost innocent so to speak. And the way she was coerced into finally having some delicious man-pop, had me so hot & bothered.

I would just have loved to be in her place, this way I could've wrapped my lips, mouth & warm tounge around his young dick until he gave me his warm cumm.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

I loved it! Actually, I had been fucked several times before I started sucking cock but, there is something sooo special about doing either of them for the first time!

I liked it when you mentioned the feeling of nylons rubbing against clothing. I love to wear four way stretch vinyl dresses over long pantyhose stretched all the wat up to my armpits and hooked over my breast forms. The feeling of my nylons rubbing against the lycra backing of the vinyl is enough, in itself, to make me get hard.

LannaLaceLannaLaceover 1 year ago

The seduction and the blow job was very ….. Hardening!! Time for me to get my lace n stockings on!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous