Weekend at Alice's Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Clyde," Alice whispered, "She loves to suck cock. You won't mind will you."

Again all he could do was shake his head and she upped the speed of the butt plug in my bottom. It was still silent, but was buzzing and moving up and down in fucking motions and I was going as crazy as I knew Clyde was.

Clyde placed his hand over mine and guided his hard dick toward my face. I glanced at Alice but she was busy kissing and feeling up Clyde. Without another word, and unable to resist myself, I leaned down and kissed the end of Clyde's now wet and hard dick head.

I loved it! It was not bad at all, in fact, it was great. I kissed it again and let my lips slide over the head of his cut cock and slither down as far as I could stand while sucking on him. Then I began sucking and bobbing my head up and down on his hard pecker and rubbing my tongue on the underside of the head of it.

"Girls get to do this without any recriminations. They are so lucky!!" I thought.

By this time Clyde was writing all over the swing and moaning as they kissed.

"She's a good cocksucker, isn't she," Alice whispered as she watched me sucking on his hard cock. I looked up and she smiled at me and I kept on working on his love muscle trying to get him to cum.

The butt plug had picked up a couple more revs and it was urging me on with my task.

Clyde began to moan and then muttered, "I-I'm g-gonna c-cum..."

"Go ahead, Honey," Alice intoned, "Erica loves swallowing as much man juice as she can."

It should have shocked me but somehow didn't. By now I wanted to make him cum and taste his gism! I was enjoying feeling his large dickhead in my mouth and running my tongue under it and over it as I sucked on him. I slobbered away and didn't care about all the slurping noises I was making.

It was only seconds later that Clyde stiffened and put his hand on my head so I couldn't stop. I didn't want to and he began to flood my mouth with his warm spewing. It tasted slightly salty and mild but I loved it. I could seem to feel his cock swell a bit larger and spasm each time he fired cum into my sucking mouth. I tried to catch it all and rolled it around inside my mouth before swallowing as I savored the taste. Any that leaked out I caught with my fingers and sucked clean as if hungry for more.

Clyde sank back into the swing and Alice cooed to and asked him if I had done good work in the blow job I'd just given him.

"She's a natural, Alice, it was fantastic!"

"I'm so glad," she answered and nodding at me, said, "I think she enjoyed it too, didn't you Erica?"

I nodded a yes and at Alice's suggestion Clyde leaned into me and kissed me deeply. I was not prepared for this, too, and then he kissed me a second time and I let his tongue invade my mouth. I was so turned on I feared my hard-on would rip through the panty girdle I was wearing. It seemed like my hard-on was stretching the fabric and pulling on my garter tabs which, in turn, pulled my nylons up a little more taut.

"Have you ever been with a boy before?" Alice asked him.

"No," he replied, "But you kept mentioning it to me last summer when we would be together. I have thought about it, though."

"Would you like to try it?" she pushed on with him.

"Yeah, maybe, I guess," was his reply.

"This is hard to talk about in front of the two of you girls," he said. "Maybe you're right, it I wear my panties, and maybe some additional lingerie, I might want to do it. I'm glad both of you seem to understand," he confessed a bit shyly.

"You just have, Honey," she whispered before planting another sloppy French kiss on him. "It was a first time for Erica, too."

He quickly turned to look at me in surprise and Alice said, "Lift your top, Darling Erica" and show him your bra filled with false titties."

Now I was embarrassed but she wouldn't relent. "Come on, or I'll tear it off you!"

Blushing furiously, but with no options, I slowly raised my pink satin top and exposed my bra with the silicone filled cups.

Alice put Clyde's hand on one of the bra cups and he fondled it, saying, "Wow! They look pretty real and certainly feel that way, too. I'd have sworn you were a girl!"

"She feels like one, Clyde, and you are her first boyfriend. She'd never felt a guy's cock before, or jacked him let alone sucking him off. I think she's a natural for this."

Overcoming his surprise, Clyde once again leaned over and kissed me deeply and I found myself not resisting him. Being held in his embrace was exciting me.

Finally, Alice reminded us her mom was due any minute and we'd better make ourselves presentable or we'd be caught.

Clyde stood up and I lovingly tucked his softening penis back inside his silky panties and pulled them up into place. Then zipping up his pants and redoing his belt he was ready to go.

"Thank you for letting me suck you off," I said, surprised at myself for wanting to say that, but I did. It was fun and I knew I'd want to do it again.

"Look," Clyde said, "I'm working with a buddy at the golf course as a bag boy for the summer. We get some free rounds of golf. Tomorrow will be busy, but there are tee times early in the morning if you want to play nine holes. Then the crowd will arrive but we'll have time to play. Would you two like to do that?"

"I'd love it," Alice said. "It's been six months since I've been able to play golf and I'm rusty."

"I'm sorry," I informed them. "I've never played golf and would just mess up the works. You need special shoes, too, don't you?"

"No way," said Clyde, "You can be my partner and I'll show you what to do. I'd love to have the chance to teach you what I know."

Quickly it was settled, the two boys would pick us up at 6 in the morning and tee time would be at 6:40 giving us just enough time to play the front nine.

Hustling up the steps as fast as we could scamper, I still was having all these delightful sensations coursing through me: The tightness of the panty girdle holding my cockette in place despite itself, my panties sliding about inside the girdle, my tight slacks somehow rubbing against my nylons, my false titties bouncing about inside my satin bra under the satin top, and the butt plug still slowly moving up and down fucking me. As if all that wasn't enough, just looking forward but well aware of my new chest protrusions and the lingering taste of Clyde's cum were making me wonder if I could manage to sit through dinner without masturbating!

Alice and I returned to the cottage and she helped me fix my make-up just in time before Kathleen arrived with the pizza.

Going down the stairs I turned to Alice and said I had no golf clothes, but she assured me it would be okay. She and her mom could loan me something. I'd have to play in tennis shoes but some people do anyway.

"I think Clyde is already falling for you," she whispered as we neared the bottom of the stairs, "But you'd better be able to take care of Mom and me when we call for you."

"Girls, hurry down here before this gets cold," we heard Kathleen calling to us and we joined her in the living room.

"Have a good time down at the lake?" Kathleen asked as she began serving the pizza.

"Oh, yes," Alice grinned. "Erica gave her first blow job today!"

More to come while still at the cottage...

12