Welcome Home, My Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still can't believe we're together." He replied with another damp kiss.

Annette curled beneath his arms, basking in the warmth of their love. A soft smile came across her face as she opened her eyes.

"I want this to last forever, Mother." Gregory spoke with clear conviction.

"I don't want another woman... ever." He said.

"You'll never be alone." Annette replied, feeling the overpowering emotions for her lover swell.

Gregory shut his eyes, amazed to her say that. He brought his forehead to hers, leaning on her to share this silent moment of awareness and love.

His mother lifted her mouth to his, vying for a lengthy kiss. Their mouths merged yet again, still possessing the deep appreciation of the other's actions. No hurried behavior; just leisurely, delicious motions of their lips and tongues. He found his mother's free hand, taking it into his sturdy grip... their fingers entwining together in flawless coincidence.

Gregory broke from their dripping kiss to verbalize the truth tucked deep within his heart.

"The other night." He said. "When we were making love..."

She glowed with a smile, nodding in harmony.

"I wanted to make you pregnant." He uttered with conviction, staring directly into her sapphire eyes.

"I know its weird, and all of this is new for us, but..." he said as his voice trailed off.

She knew her son's thoughts unexpectedly became distant.

"What, sweetheart? Tell me?" She replied, tightening her hand around his.

"I just... think of doing that to you. Its like every part of me can't even think about anything else. Like that's all I was born to do... come back to you and give you a baby." He confessed, lowering his head to his lover's shapely bosom.

"Oh, my love." Cooed Annette, caressing his skewed, sweat soaked hair gingerly between her free hand.

She sighed. And not out of confusion and doubt, but of satisfaction. Gregory sensed her pleasure, placing a moist kiss upon his mother's golden breast.

"I've wanted a baby for so long, Gregory." She admitted. "And I can't even think of anyone else being the father but you."

"Is all this to fast, Mom?" He quickly replied. "I mean, we just started dating... I mean, well, we just..." he stammered, causing her to giggle.

"That's so sweet, honey." She cooed, gliding her silky smooth legs along his muscular torso.

They both shared a knowing smile of joy and humor. They briskly kissed one another as Gregory curled his arms beneath his mother, lifting her to his mouth for another kiss. Each nerve tissue in his body quivered with happiness, feeling his mother's glowing body against his.

"Oh, Mom. God I love you." He moaned dragging his lower lip along the salty nape of her neck.

Annette's eyes fluttered, basking in the goodness of their tender moment as she drew in a long breath. This was all she could ever have hoped for. A beautiful young man that is bent on just being with her... no mind games, no past emotional baggage to deal with... just forthrightness. Love in its most genuine, purest form.

"I'd love to date you." Confessed his mother as she cradled him.

He quickly leaned up, as if surprised. The two gazed into their eyes, not sure what to say or do.

"I'd ask you to marry me eventually." He replied in confidence.

Annette saw that young confident sparkle in his eye. That was just one of the thousands of things she adored about her handsome man.

"And I'd say yes." She said with equal conviction.

Gregory motioned his head no, in downright wonderment of what his mother just said. How this beautiful woman could ever agree to be his, let alone marry him was beyond anything he could ever imagined.

"The good thing is we already know each other. We know what makes each other happy." She whispered in a sincere tone.

"That's why we're perfect for each other." He answered.

She nodded yes as tears filled her eyes. The emotional confession touched Gregory. He leaned in to assure his future bride...

"You'd really marry me? I mean... for real?" he asked.

She lifted her forefinger to his lips, staring at his lusty face and mouth. The two held their breath as she lifted her gaze to his.

"I would." She emotionally professed with the softest hint of surrender.

Their loving gaze continued... all they could do was accept this bold, forbidden confession and fully accept the moment. It was as if their lives were meant for this... intended to come together in the most stirring, provocative way known to any man or woman.

Gregory inched closer to his lover, softly murmuring "My future wife." before placing a supple kiss upon her thirsty lips. Both motioned together with similar demand, tracing the seal that would eventually claim their lives as one. Gregory brought his hand to her blushing face, caressing her supple cheek as he drew her tongue deep inside his mouth. As if silently cued, their eyes opened, catching the other in a gaze of unadulterated esteem.

"I'm gonna marry you." He confessed with seriousness.

The tone is his voice was never more hypnotic. Annette quickly gasped, just thinking about giving herself to her own son as his bride. His lips cautiously grazed across her burning cheek, down to her defenseless ear. Parting his lips, he exhaled his hot breath into her outer ear. A strong wave of ecstasy captured her as he then whispered...

"Mother of my child."

Annette bellowed out, instantaneously crippled by his passionate declaration.

Still swaddled between her legs, Gregory hungrily lathered his mother's ear with his tongue. Annette's arms and legs writhed about, endeavoring to bring her flesh closer to her son's. Images of their wedding swam throughout her mind. The mere idea of becoming a suitable bride to her son thrilled the enraptured woman. Her first wedding was a tragedy to forget... married in the house of some stranger; nothing that she had ever dreamed of. This could be far different than anything she had experienced. It was as if her son reached within her heart, and brought out the young, hopeful woman who vanished years earlier. He brought life back into her soul... light where there was darkness.

"Oh, Gregory, make me pregnant." She declared in a resounding tone. "God, I want your baby so fucking bad."

He abruptly stopped, rising above her to look her in the eye...

"Our baby. Not my baby, mother.Our baby." He said with such intensity. Annette melted away.

They both stopped. They knew that was their rightful claim.

"Yes, my love.Our baby." Replied Annette as she felt Gregory's cock made its presence known by crowding itself against her thigh.

"You're hard." She said as he nodded, taking her head in both of his hands.

"Because of you." He replied, causing her to quiver with sexual lasciviousness.

She caught her breath... "Gregory... if we are going to do this, let's go home and do it right."

Gregory silently nodded in agreement as he traced her right eyebrow with his grateful fingertip. It was as if he was lost in some trance, but he quickly came back by lifting up, offering his mother a hand up. Ever the perfect gentlemen... even after sex.

The couple held one another's hands on the way out to their car. Gregory offered to leave his car behind so they could drive home together. And just as Annette unlocked her door, Gregory came up from behind, securing his mouth upon her neck. Dropping her car key, she was flung around to meet his mouth for yet another affirming kiss. Annette's hands raised high as if she were just arrested. But, in all honesty, she was... and as her arms came to rest around her son's neck, he lifted her body up, twirling her about in joyous celebration. Her son had literally swept his mother off her feet.

Coming Home...

They stopped off at the drug store on the way home by Gregory's request. After going in together, he told Annette to continue on, and he would join her in a moment.

"Hurry." Whispered Annette as they lip locked yet again.

"Always." He replied with that handsome, wry grin she treasured.

Wandering off to the magazine isle, Annette perused the many periodicals before stopping on one particular issue of Modern Bride. As before, the young optimistic girl surfaced again, moved by what she had craved for so many years. All of her ire at life, all of her disappointments was manifested into becoming a hard-nosed lawyer. She could clearly see where she went wrong... once rebuked by love and holly matrimony; Annette now stood on the threshold of getting what she always needed.

Flipping through the countless pages of wedding dresses, she came to one that caught her eye. But just as began her scrutiny, she felt a warm kiss bless her ear. Her eyes sealed closed, feeling his arms curl around her waist. She cooed, luxuriating in the gracious love of her son.

"I see what's on your mind." He mumbled with his mouth pressed to her tart neck.

"Uhhmm, you know what I want." She purred in reply, smiling all the while.

His fingers gently squeezed her abdomen, emphasizing the place where magic would be created tonight. "Maybe you should get a expectant mother's magazine instead."

With that, Gregory presented three pregnancy test kits. Shocked, but in such a wonderful way, Annette's eyes bulged out as she hastily snapped them from his hand.

"Gregory James!" she asserted with a devious grin on her face.

Gregory laughed, having made her call him by his first and middle name. She always did that whenever he was in trouble.

She hid the items, clutching her bride magazine as she made her way to the check out line. She stopped, snatching an expectant mother's magazine from the rack. She cast a coquettish look of sexiness and mischief back at Gregory as she strode away, walking in a stride that swayed those nice big motherly hips Gregory idolized. A quick flash of his face embedded among the full globes of her beige ass shot through his mind. A shrewd smile cracked his face, knowing what he was going to do to that ass when he got home.

When they arrived, Gregory had her go inside first as he went to the trunk to get out dozens of red roses he bought for her while she was in the drug store. He spent over $200 at the street side florist, buying every red rose the poor guy had. He put on the gloves he used to cut the grass in to grasp the prickly stems. Annette was safely upstairs by the time he had them all out, sitting on the table in the garage. As he started cutting the roses from their stems, he envisioned just how happy he was going to make her tonight. How extraordinary this night was going to be.

Annette sauntered inside her bedroom, laying down her bag of purchases as she went inside her vast walk in closet. Her step was quick and light, as if a little girl again. Kicking off her heels, she What would she wear for her lover tonight? Something timid? Racy?

Later...

Finishing up with his task, Gregory placed all the rose petals inside a bag, trying to be as quiet as possible as he made his way upstairs. Reaching the top, he heard music coming from the master bedroom. A slow song of love and commitment... the words caught his attention as he stepped inside the room.

Tonight I celebrate my love for you It seems the natural thing to do

Tonight no one's gonna find us We'll leave the world behind us

When I make love to you

Tonight I celebrate my love for you And hope that deep inside you'll feel it too

Tonight our spirits will be climbing To a sky filled up with diamonds

When I make love to you, tonight

Tonight I celebrate my love for you And that midnight sun is gonna come shining through

Tonight there'll be no distance between us

What I want most to do, is to get close to you Tonight Tonight I celebrate my love for you And soon this old world will seem brand new

Tonight we will both discover how friends turn into lovers

Tonight there'll be no distance between us

What I want most to do, is to get close to you

Tonight I celebrate my love for you

Tonight...

Gregory had recognized the love song. It was the same he heard growing up when his mother was alone in her room. The enchanting melody echoed throughout his mind as he placed the rose petals along the floor, leading to her bed. Then, he placed the remaining petals upon the bed... to suggest the place where tonight, they would cross a vast threshold together.

In the adjoining bathroom, Annette showered as the harmony filled her heart. The scalding warmth of the water felt wonderful as she lathered her body in scented soap. She wanted to offer herself to her son in the most purified manner...

He too showered in his bath, although he hurried along before stepping out to wrap his brawny waist with a white towel. Still dripping, he quietly made his back to her room... peering in, he saw her. The woman who would change his life...

Wearing a ruffled black camisole, Annette stood at her full-length mirror, running her hands through her dripping hair. The neckline featured an appliquéd bow with iridescent sequins. "God she looks beautiful," thought Gregory as he took in the lusty sight of her bronzed flesh, contrasted against the lacey slip. He inspected every inch of her moist body... those thick thighs he loved to clutch when he rode her... that mouth-watering ass, shrouded behind the thin material of her camisole.

She didn't notice her son as he silently stepped into the candlelit room, still covered in his skimpy towel. There must have been dozens of candles lit throughout her room. He shook his head, amazed by the painstaking care she took to create the immaculate chamber for passion and sexual intercourse. He felt the all to familiar stirring in his loins yet again. Music still echoed about in the room as Gregory glared at his mother's awe-inspiring body. His breath grew shorter as a noticeable tent proudly stood amidst his towel. Annette slowly turned to see Gregory standing atop the rose petals he set out minutes before. Their gaze bound together as they just stood there... looking at each other in the purest sense of sexual aspiration.

"You're so beautiful." Cracked Gregory with a hopeful tone.

"The roses... how did you know they were my favorite?" she asked, feeling the emotions mounting their assault on her swelling heart.

Of course, she knew the answer as he did. He was her son... he knew her better than anyone. And rightfully so, he was going to claim her as his woman for all life. But she had to hear him say it...

"How could I not know, Mother?" he simply said.

"I spent all my life memorizing everything about you. Dreaming about being the man you wanted. Hoping..." he spoke with enough conviction to woo any woman's heart.

He sauntered towards her ever so gracefully. Her heart rate multiplied twice fold as she could clearly see his raging cock beneath the towel. He looked so incredibly sexy with no shirt... his muscular skin glistening in the candlelight. The identical thought crossed her mind once more... "That hard on he has... I did that to him."

And she was going to do something about it.

"I wanted you every since I could remember. I wanted to take you to my prom... I wanted everyone to know that I was in love with you." He said as they both inched closer to the other.

They stood less than an inch apart as both mother and son now breached the gap they would soon abandon. Gone are the days of loneliness and isolation. No more shame in hiding the feelings that are obviously faithful and pure. Annette held her breath, still bewildered by the fact that this was even happening. This was so wrong in so many eyes... yet their union was beyond any and all question and doubt. They had clearly seen where their fate lied, and it was certainly not without the other.

Gregory lifted his left hand, gingerly placing his forefinger atop the slender strap of his mother's camisole. Gasping, Annette closed her eyes as she felt her son trace the material to the top of her round breast. He sloped forward, bringing his brow to rest against hers. Tears began to roll from her eyes, feeling the crushing weight of their coupling take root. His tender hands soon fondled both of her arms as mother and son inhaled and exhaled in perfect unison. Her graceful hands came to rest upon his hips, holding his waist in hopeful confidence. Their movements were painfully slow, but exceedingly erotic. His hot breath cascaded across her brow, causing her mouth to part open.

"Oh. Gregory." Whispered Annette.

"Mother... my beautiful woman." He replied, bringing his sweaty palms to her bare shoulders.

"I am your woman." She hissed, presenting him with an open mouthed, sizzling kiss. "I've always been your woman."

She tucked her finger between his skin and the towel, twisting it about for a leisurely tug. Loosening up, the heavy material soon gave way, disintegrating to the carpet below. Now his beautiful manhood was unfettered... free to bless her with what she craved most. Staring into her son's misty eyes, urgency began to boil behind her gaze. His silent gaze of awe was all she needed to bestow her son with a much-needed feast.

Annette eased down along her son's heaving chest, dragging her fingernails along his bursting pecks, and chiseled abdomen. All the while, she kept telling herself that she created this man... this flawless example of manly supremacy. Now on her knees, Annette's face was confined to her lover's penis. Her eyes now focused on the bulb-shaped tip of his manhood. Extending her right palm, it encircled the solid base as she took in the exalted sight of her child's reproductive organ. She imagined gallons of his sperm flying forth from the crest, caused by a direct action of hers. A raw urgency took hold as her mouth rushed to ingest Gregory's cock. That one motion startled him, causing him to buckle and cry out, "Mother!"

She wanted to take this slow... to savor the man flesh puckered safely between her soggy lips. The ample breadth of his knob separated his mother's lips so smoothly. Another forceful wave of pleasure weakened the helpless young man as his knees nearly gave out. Flexing her grip around the base of his piston, Annette's mouth ballooned as four inches of his solid cock slipped between her lips, vanishing into her mouth. Annette felt her son's hands place themselves upon her head, massaging her scalp with demanding strokes. She knew she was getting to him, and she hadn't even started her full-scale assault.

Popping sounds resounded throughout the low-lit room as the ambrosial fragrance of the rose petals swam into both lovers' nostrils. Gregory's eyes sealed shut as a smile came across his sweat soaked face. He was receiving one of the most cherished blowjobs he could ever had hoped for by his dear mother. He forced his eyes to open... he had to see her mouth ingest this mammoth piece of man meat that she created. His fingers pulled back the lengthy blonde tresses to reveal an astonishing sight... her mouth, thoroughly agape with his sexual organ. Her hands, relaxing away as she now freely sucked his cock with just her mouth. The euphonious resonance of her mouth popping and saliva suckling thrilled the young man... but the best was yet to come. He then felt her tongue glide below his shaft, promptly thrashing sidelong. He had never felt such grandeur in his 20 years... his breath held and chest fully flexed... Gregory's face burned with bodily indulgence. His skin, beet red... the veins along his neck and jaw, almost exploding as his blood pressure soared, as did his love for his mother. His fingernails burrowed her scalp, and she knew she had uncovered a uncommon fixation. Her tongue thrashing flourished, as all at once, her jaw parted as wide as it could possibly go... Gregory watched in uncanny disbelief as his ten-inch length tediously dissolved away into her mouth. Her cheeks, swelled in and out as inch by inch, the thick, juicy mallet sank deep inside his mother. His left leg shook violently, thrashing about as he felt his head furrowed itself down his mother's throat. Annette didn't once gag or choke and that accomplishment alone invited her child's sperm out once more. Her lips came to rest at the base of his cock, her chin burrowed amongst his pubic hair. And once more, the sideways movements of his mother's tongue sent him back to that familiar state of delirious ecstasy. He yelped aloud, crushing her head all the way to his groin.