Welcome Home, My Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annette delighted in feeling her son's life giving cock lodged all the way down her throat. She too was amazed by the lack of her involuntary gag reflexes... but that deficiency inspired her to go even further... she could tell she was going to make her boy cumm soon. The thought of him cumming drive her wild with excitement. Every time that her son experience an orgasm, she watched him as best she could. She loved seeing the look on his face, loved knowing the fact that it was her doing this to him, and no other. She swaddled her arms around her son's ass, cupping his sculpted ass in her palms, kneading them as if to nurse the semen from his flesh. His misty eyed opened to see their refection in the nearby mirror.

"Oh God, Mom, you're making me cumm!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

Annette quickly slipped her mouth from his organ as a warm string of pre-cumm merged with her saliva kept her mouth joined to the tip of his swollen cock. Gregory glanced down in trauma to see his mother's swollen face looking up.

"Keep that cumm for my belly." She ordered, standing up as she removed her camisole, letting the straps fall from her shoulders.

Her slip gathered around her feet... Now, mother and son stood completely nude together in unison. Gregory was in a state of narcosis, surprised that she didn't finish her tender task. Yet he knew something far more meaningful was meant to take place. Taking his hand in hers, she guided him to her bed, lying him on his back, as their loving gaze endured. His beautiful mother climbed atop the bed, straddling his hips as the two vigorously kissed each other. His hands instinctively fell to her wide ass, clutching those succulent cheeks as her tongue jammed itself down his throat. Annette's savage side emerged as the two came together in what has come so naturally to men and women throughout history... the act of mating. Uniting together in the primal necessity to produce life... tonight, both would succeed. Both would strive for a mutual goal. Nothing anyone could do would stop this from happening.

Annette mounted her son with lissome finesse. Feeling her son's cock wedge itself against the outer lips of her pussy, she let out a long moan of utter surrender. Her hair splayed out across his chest and face, and Gregory loved every minute of it. He still held to those glossy cheeks, digging his fingernails in an involuntary attempt to ensure that she remain. She arched her back, bringing her swaying breasts to his face as she positioned herself for initial penetration. With a throaty cry, Annette lowered her flesh atop his... slowly and deliciously she proceeded, feeling every throbbing inch of his penis tunnel deep inside her fertile womb. Annette gulped as she heard her son whimper in anxiety.

"I'm inside you, Mom." Whispered Gregory from between her breasts.

He felt the soft, velvety burrow of his mother's pussy encircle his shaft. He reassured his actions by telling himself that he was born from here... how could it be so wrong to come back and be the man he was destined to become? Every nerve ending in his cock felt the thousands of tiny moist fingers dribble across his cock as it made it's way back home to his mother's warm loving womb.

"I'm home." Yelped Gregory as his mother kissed him deeply.

With that, she let go of her weight, falling atop her child, "stabbing" herself to the very core. She screamed her son's name twice as he hoisted his entire body to hers... her face dropped to his, letting his scalding breath douse her face. He tried to kiss her, but the powerful coupling drove the 39-year-old mad with blinding lust. She flung her head back, thrashing her hair out across her back as she lifted herself up again, only to come crashing down upon her lover once more. Again, she did the same... and again, her son met her with equal force and intensity. Countless strokes followed, and soon, the two found their inborn, intuitive rhythm.

Annette brought her legs up so her ass could bounce more freely on top of her lover's groin. Gregory met her with gusto, eagerly running his hands all over those bronzed thighs and ass. She unearthed a powerful cadence to her ritual, sending her son into the glorious depths of incestuous exhilaration.

"Fuck your mother, you hot stud!" Annette chanted in his ear.

Gregory replied with a heave, slamming her ass down as unsparingly as he could. Both lovers united together in the ultimate struggle for life...

"You better make me pregnant, you fucking stud." She vocalized over and over. "I didn't raise you to marry or knock up anyone else."

The thought of it sent him into frenzy. Now he commanded her flesh to bounce as fast as it could go, slapping her dark skin with his sweaty groin. His bursting cock, slick with the juicy nectar of his fond origins. Echoes of their mating ritual vibrated throughout the room as Gregory focused on planting his seed as deep as he could within his precious mother. The very place where he sprang forth was about to receive his homecoming offer.

"You want to be a Daddy, don't you, Greg?" She begged in his ear.

"Oh, Mom... ooooooooh, God yes." He replied with breathless wonder.

"This means we're together for life." She continued.

He whimpered his agreement aloud, finding renewed vigor in his thrusts. She ceased, letting him control the action as he gladly did all he could to ensure his seed took root. His flesh became furiously fixed on one thing... she had never felt a man so bent on fucking her like this. But then again, this was a relationship that was completely unique and powerfully loving. This was true love... how could it not be?

He threw his mother off, hurling her upon her back as he instantaneously fell atop her with his cock once again inside her. His Herculean hands clutched her thighs, bringing her legs up beside his chest. His furious behavior induced the most primal instincts inside her to come alive. Now he pounded her mercilessly. His cock sank in as deep as he could go and then crammed his groin against her even more to lodge his cock inward to the fertile garden that awaited his spawning seed. Annette held onto her lover's back, bringing her mouth to his beefy shoulder. Like a wild beast, she sank her teeth into his flesh, biting him as each lunge shook her to the core. Sweat poured from his face to hers as their bed slammed against the wall. He briskly grabbed both her hands, stretching her arms out as he held her hands. Now they could see the other in all their uncivilized magnificence. Perspiration soaked her hair as it lay across her brow...

"I'm... gonna... marry you." He chanted with each loving thrust.

"Oh yes, Greg. I'm gonna be your wife." She replied, bolstering his resolve.

His head swung low just thinking about that. He still couldn't believe his luck.

"I'm the love of your life... mother of your child." She chanted; pressing her heels against his ass, assuring that his tempo would not fray.

She knew her boy was close. She felt his body amplify every sense... his cock began pulsating inside her fertile womb. His breath, now loud as his cries, assured her of his impending gift. With every ounce of his being, Gregory summoned his will to give his mother this one reward. Millions of tiny explosions raced throughout his mind as his seed began its momentous journey to his lover's womb. He steadied himself upon his hands, sweeping in and out of her pussy like a finely tuned piece of machinery. His mouth shaped like an "O" soon began to chant sweet nothings to his mother, as he knew it was close.

"Gonna cumm... gonna..." He barely pronounced as she began howling his name.

"So deep... so deep." She cried out.

Then, his flesh surrendered to the unavoidable. His body tensed up, arms and legs contracting beyond all known measure... Annette secured her legs around him as he began pouring his seed deep inside his sweet mother. Annette's eyes rolled back in her head feeling her son's seed flood her womb. She lifted herself up, madly clawing his back as orgasm shattered his ravaged flesh. She too felt an orgasm seize her body... the thought of it went beyond all reason. A vast plethora of sperm inundated Annette's most intimate prize. Strong, thick ropes of sperm shot deep within her as Gregory lifted her ass up to meet his persisting thrusts... all he could focus on was making sure his seed took root. A violent quake seized his mother's flesh as Gregory continued ingesting her with his seed. She yelled out... he buckled. Another throbbing plunge slammed her again as both mother and son held one another for dear life.

Three days later...

The beautiful mid afternoon sun radiated through the curtains in the bedroom. Annette browsed through her bridal magazine peacefully as Gregory slumbered beside her. Hundreds of exquisite dresses and wedding topics were presented to the prospective bride, yet when the sunlight fell upon her face, Annette laid her magazine down to soak in the warmth of the new day.

The two promised shortly that after their first night together they wouldn't risk leaving the bedroom until Annette was safely with child. Fortunately for her, she was ovulating, and the timing was naturally flawless in every way. The past three days were occupied with measureless amounts of lust filled sex in every imaginable position and style... Gregory came alive during these days, as his mother became his enthusiastic vassal. Nothing was forbidden, nor anything too daring for the mother and son couple. Yet with every lustful position they tried, it always came back to two of their most beloved positions... doggy style and the cowgirl... there was just something about seeing Annette on her knees with her indulgent ass towering in the air. This granted Gregory to go deeper than with any other position, and his mother certainly didn't argue the fact. But her favorite was promptly becoming the cowgirl. She craved the control she had over her son, but she loved being manhandled by him too. She thought his orgasms were more powerful with this technique, yet all that mattered was every afternoon, Annette made her trip to the bathroom to make use of her pregnancy test.

For some reason, last night's lovemaking was indeed more commanding than anything the two had experienced to this point. Annette was in tears as she pleaded for her son to bless her with his life giving seed... the realization that she was meant for this hit her had. She just felt something more certain about their efforts... and she saw it in her son's eyes as well. His body was in tune with his skillful interpretation of parturition. Their fornication lasted for over an hour and a half, and ended with Annette on top, milking the seed from his testicles with every ounce of her being. Somehow, she knew this was it. Everything seemed flawlessly aligned for her prospective child's conception. Both lovers' gaze never once strayed as Annette bounced mercilessly atop her lover. With his hands carefully clutching her wide motherly hips, he envisioned what she would look like with her belly swollen... knowing it was because of him that she was that way. The concept rocked him to his core, and doubt and misgiving were nowhere in his mind.

When they both came, their hands were entangled as both lovers felt every element in their world come together for this libidinous accomplishment. His boiling broth flooded her womb once more as a tear fell from her sapphire eyes. Gregory knew something was distinct about this, and clutched the sides of his mother's head to bring her face to his. The deluge endured as Annette could sense those millions of tiny sperm making their journey to her womb... all the while, just hoping for one to make contact... to unite in predestined love.

So when the afternoon sun warmed her body, it was as if nature was blessing Annette's passionate impregnation. She peacefully crawled from bed, kissing her lover on his bare arm as she made her way to the bathroom...

Moments later...

Gregory felt soft caresses fondle his face. Still lost in his repose, he heard his name being softly chanted as his eyes opened to see his mother lying beside him. He smiled, greeting her with the first of many sensuous kisses of the day. Yet she had a particular look to her eyes... something far more content and blissful.

"Congratulations, Mr. Reynolds." spoke Annette in a hushed, loving tone. "You're going to be a father."

Gregory held his breath, sitting up to confirm the wonderful news.

The two shared tears of joy as they embraced one another in marvelous unanimity. Laughs mixed with tears, along with several kisses soon followed. It was done. They had succeeded in the unattainable. Having come so far for so long... their destiny was everlastingly bound to one another... mother and son... Husband and wife.

To be continued...