Welcome Into The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pounding she was getting was causing her to reach her peak; she could feel it building until she was tightly gripping the pillow over her face. She was half-afraid that the sounds escaping her lips would be heard by the other people in the house, who might become concerned enough to investigate its source. The last thing she needed was to have her husband's four brothers bursting into her room to find their father fucking the shit out of his own son's wife. She didn't want to find out what her brothers-in-law's reaction would be to that scenario. Yet the forbidden situation and its wicked implications only added to the liquids streaming from her pussy, and increased the fierce ardor flooding through her.

However, the pillow was suddenly pried from her fingers, and her protest was cut off by lips crushing into hers, swallowing any sound she might make, effectively silencing her. Kurt leaned into her even more as his hips kept up the brutal pace, his chest scraping deliciously against her nipples. Arianne was going out of her mind and all she wanted then and there was to cum real hard, and in her opinion it couldn't come soon enough. She quickly hooked her ankles behind him and assisted his forceful ramming by pulling on his ass with her hooked feet and raising her hips at the same time. She released her familiar squeals of delight into his mouth, finally giving an elongated one as her body shivered in the throes of orgasms that were coming one after the other. Kurt soon followed with his own release; and his body jerked as he spurted his semen into her passage, causing her to suck strongly on his lips and tongue, loving the way his fluids splattered against her vaginal walls.

For the next several nights, Arianne enjoyed Kurt's nocturnal visits to her room, always done in the cover of darkness in order to conceal their naughty activities from the rest of the family. Kurt tried to convince her that letting his four other sons know would be alright, but Arianne was adamant in her decision to keep them in the dark. So Kurt decided to take the matter into his own hands.

After one particularly vigorous night of fucking, Arianne surprisingly woke up feeling energetic, so she started cleaning the house from top to bottom, finally ending up in the kitchen; and as she cleaned the kitchen cabinets, inspiration suddenly struck her. Although Arianne was no great cook, she could follow recipes from the back of any box, so she decided to make a chocolate cake as dessert for dinner that night from a box she found in one of the shelves. When she finished the batter, she dipped a finger into the sticky chocolate and brought it up to her lips for a quick taste test. She had barely finished licking the yummy stuff off her finger when she heard a voice from behind her say, "Oowee! What's that I smell? It can only be my second favorite thing to eat in the whole wide world. It has to be chocolate, I'll bet my life on it!" She whirled to find Wes, one of Ben's brothers, framing the doorway.

A welcoming smile lit her face. Wes was very easy to get along with, and inherited a lot of his father's charm, making her feel immediately at ease with his easy banter and slightly flirtatious manner. Wes walked over to where she was and circled his arm around her waist then placed a tender kiss on her lips, before his tongue snaked in and lightly flicked against her own. She gasped, and he immediately took advantage of her open mouth to initiate more torrid French kissing, sucking on her tongue and exploring the cavern of her mouth, before finally releasing her lips. "That sure looks delicious. I wouldn't mind a taste of some of that." Arianne was a bit disconcerted by the kiss since Wes has never done that before, though she tried very hard to make it appear as if nothing was out of the ordinary. She tried to collect her scattered thoughts, even when Wes kept her glued to his side with an arm around her waist. But she couldn't seem to catch her breath because his over-sized hand was dangerously close to the underside of her breast. She could only state the obvious like a simpleton, "Uhm, I'm just... uhm, I'm making chocolate cake."

"Oowee! Would you mind just giving me a little taste sweetheart? I sure do love chocolate, especially when I can lick it right off a finger."

"Uhm, of course. I was just doing that when you came in." Arianne pushed the bowl towards him, but she gasped again when he captured her hand in his beefy one and said, "But I'm sure it would taste really scrumptious if I sample it right from the baker's own finger." Firmly, he guided her hand towards the bowl, and rather than having a chocolate-covered hand she allowed one finger to scoop out some of the batter. Wes let go of her hand and urged her, "C'mon darlin', just put it inside my mouth, I promise I won't bite." And then he laughingly added, "And even if I do, you'll love it, sweetheart."

Arianne felt herself melt when she met the teasing sparkle in his eyes. His gaze tantalized her into doing his request. Arianne knew it was risky, but she still turned towards him and brought the chocolate laden digit to his mouth. As she put her finger into his mouth, his teeth clamped onto it to prevent it from escaping the warm cave. His tongue lovingly licked the creamy chocolate while his gaze held hers. When the last of the batter had been swallowed, he began to devour her finger with a vengeance, sucking strongly then suddenly shifting to chomping bites that didn't break the skin. The alternating sensations had her juices flowing and her breathing turning to panting. When he slowly slid his mouth to release her finger, she whimpered in protest. He soothed her with, "It's alright, darlin', kiss me." Arianne eagerly tilted her head back in a silent invitation, and then groaned in satisfaction as Wes greedily consumed her mouth.

When he stepped in between her legs, she allowed him to part her limbs, bringing his groin into intimate contact with her belly, his hard on almost touching her breasts because of the great disparity in their heights, which allowed his pelvic area to grind provocatively near her chest area. The touch of his pulsating meat against her had her clawing his shoulders involuntarily. Feeling off balance, she accepted Wes' paws to clamp onto her hips and guide her until she bumped into the kitchen table behind her. His powerful hands lifted her onto the edge, and then held her steady with one hand while the other grabbed a stool. When he sat down, it brought him face-level with her crotch. Then she felt her skirt being flipped up till her waist then something smooth being smeared on her inner thighs. When she looked down, it was to see her panties exposed and her legs split wide open with her brother-in-law right in between. Wes was spreading a handful of chocolate batter on her creamy skin, starting near her knee then moving up slowly until the very edge of her panties. Wes paused, making Arianne shiver in anticipation, and wondering if he would dip into her panties. The wait was torturing her so she pleaded, "Eat me, Wes. Make my pussy cum all over. Hurry baby!"

"Oowee! We aim to please, ma'am." Wes grinned up at her, and enthusiastically began feasting on the smeared chocolate and her succulent skin, alternating between the two legs while pushing them even wider apart to gain easier access to her inner thighs. Arianne couldn't help clutching his hair as his agile tongue licked, flicked and stabbed the sensitive flesh, while his talented teeth bit and nibbled. As he got nearer to her pussy, she squirmed in excitement and began to hump her hips instinctively towards his marauding lips and tongue. When he reached the apex between her thighs, he teased her again by pausing, his chocolate covered face directly in front of her excited cunt, letting his exhalation brush against her pussy slit. His warm breath had her hovering on the edge of an orgasm. "C'mon, baby, please!"

Wes lowered his head to allow his whole face to press tightly against her; he stayed there, unmoving, just letting her feel the indentation of his features resting intimately against her, breathing in deeply her aroused scent. Arianne wriggled impatiently, urging him silently to do more. However, he was bent on taking his own sweet time; so he explored her love box by nuzzling her with his nose, scraping his nose tip against her clit, sliding it down her slit and loving her personal pussy perfume. He rasped, "Did I tell you that my second favorite thing to eat in the whole wide world was chocolate?" Arianne could only clutch his scalp in affirmative response, her throat too tight to allow her to speak because of the pussy teasing she was getting. "Wanna know what's my first favorite thing to eat in the whole wide world?" Arianne could barely stand his facial ministrations. She felt like collapsing so she transferred her hands behind her to support her weight. Wes continued when she didn't answer, "Pussy. Nothing tastes like it and it's the most mouth-watering treat in the whole wide world. I just ate my chocolate, I think it's time to eat me some yummy pussy. What do you think, Arianne?" She let her hands slide behind her, allowing her body to follow until she was lying down on top of the kitchen table. Irritated by the baking gadgets beside her, she swiped them off the tabletop with her arms, uncaring that the bowls broke when they smashed against the floor or that the kitchen gadgets made loud clanging sounds as they fell. Wes chuckled at her urgency, "I sure do like the way you answer, Arianne. It warms my heart to see you so enthusiastic."

Annoyed, she found her voice and growled, "Rip my panties off and eat me, you teasing bastard!"

Wes wasn't offended at all by her rudeness. In fact, it even added to his amusement. "Oowee! I think we have us a very impatient young lady here, but we aim to please. Yes sir, we do aim to please." Wes followed her instructions, ripping the flimsy undergarment, and then he brought it up to his nose for a deep sniff. "Oh sweetheart, you are going to be an eat-all-you-can buffet to a starving man." Then Wes nose-dived into her pussy for some hearty eating. Arianne moaned as Wes proved he really knew how to eat pussy, flicking her clit with his tongue, lapping her slit with his tongue pressed flat against her and stabbing her vaginal depths with it. Wes seemed to be attuned to her every response, wringing out moans from her continuously. He had to hold onto her ass because she was undulating so much that he found it difficult to keep his mouth on her as he voraciously devoured her gushing pussy.

Arianne couldn't help her undulations because her body seemed to have a mind of its own, which was also demanding that she lessen the clothes that were irritating her skin. So she grabbed the hem of her blouse until it was by her shoulders, exposing her jiggling orbs. Squeezing handfuls of her own flesh, she groaned, "Oh Wes, I've never felt like this. You're gonna make me cum so good, baby. Oh yes, right there. That feels sooo goooood..." Feeling a burning sensation in her nipples, she pinched them hard but it wasn't enough. It was a crazy thought, but for the first time in her life, Arianne attempted to suck her own nipples to cool down the burning heat, shoving her globes until they were near her mouth. She closed her eyes and hummed in satisfaction when she was able to swallow mouthfuls of tit flesh. Wes nearly unloaded in his pants when he caught sight of her sexy stunt, but he wanted to cum when he was inside her, so it spurred him on to munch even more aggressively on her cunt so that she can climax and he can shove his dick into her. "Aaaahhh... I'm near, baby... c'mon, harder! Fuck me with your tongue!"

However, unknown to them, while they indulged themselves, the resounding crash of the kitchen equipment had brought Chuck, the eldest brother, to the scene, concerned that there might have been an accident. Instead, the sight that met his eyes brought him up short. They didn't notice him standing outside the screen door observing them, opening it to step inside the kitchen, staring at Arianne's writhing figure on top of the wooden boards, removing all his clothes, walking purposefully towards them, going up the table and straddling Arianne's torso until he quietly said, "I sure would appreciate it, ma'am, if you could help me out here."

Arianne gave a startled scream at the sound of his voice and opened her eyes, but she was struck speechless by the 14-inch member being brandished before her, making her almost cross-eyed. Wes brought his head up from eating her and expressed his hilarity over Chuck's shoulder, "Well, I don't mind, but how about you Arianne? Just look at him, darlin'. Chuck here has the biggest dick in the whole family. You'll surely have fun playing with him, sweetheart." Chuck remained silent during his brother's off-hand commentary, totally comfortable with his nudity, which was disconcerting for Arianne. She had noticed that Chuck was really subdued compared to his more outgoing brothers, and coupled with his powerful muscled physique, had made her wary of him from the very first time she met him. But now, peeping at his giant instrument had her excited and scared at the same time.

"Oowee! The thought of it is making you wet down here, sweetheart," Wes observed as he palmed her sex. He decided to press his advantage. "You can choose what to do, Arianne. Maybe you can play with Chuck here with your hands, maybe with your mouth or maybe even with your tits. Or you can choose not to do anything at all. But I'm sure telling you, sweetheart, I bet Chuck would love it if you gave him a titty fuck." Arianne's eyes widened with surprise, and then darkened with desire as the image danced in her head. Wes noticed it and immediately pounced on the idea. He encouraged her, "C'mon darlin', surround his dick with your tits. Imagine him sliding in between your big and beautiful breasts. Oowee! Gotta stop all this talk here, darlin', it makes me wanna cum." Wes and Chuck waited quietly while she decided.

Arianne stared at the twitching penis before her, marveling at its size, and wondering about her primitive desire to pay homage to it like it was some deity. She grasped his shaft and sighed, "Yes, fuck my tits please." Chuck reached for her breasts gently and reverently brought them together to form a cavern around his cock. Arianne became suddenly short of breath at the sensation. She felt strangely powerful and vulnerable at the same time, powerful because she knew she could bring pleasure to this man, and vulnerable because of the strength radiating from his fuck muscle.

As Chuck began to move slowly in her valley, Wes went back to eating her out. The combined stimulus brought back her impending orgasm. "Oh yeah, Wes! Lick me! Suck me real hard, baby! I'm gonna cum. almost there... Oooohhh!!!" Her hips banged against the tabletop as the waves of orgasm swept through her. Wes' kept his mouth clamped on her exploding pussy, and greedily swallowed every drop of her cum juice. Then he suddenly stood and released his belt, allowing his pants to fall, and without any preliminaries, shoved his cock into her still spasmodic pussy. Both of them groaned at the feel of her slick slippery walls enfolding his rod.

Wes grabbed her legs and brought them up to brace against Chuck's muscled back, making it easier for his thrusts to pierce her forcefully, and allowing him and Chuck to set the same pace for their lunges. Arianne released her familiar piglet squeal every time both brothers plunged forward, making her feel stuffed with cock meat at both ends. Wes silently communicated with Chuck by leaning his weight against Arianne's legs, which were totally supported by the wall of Chuck's back. Every time Wes pushed forward, Arianne could feel it, not only in her pussy, but also on her legs, which in turn would push into Chuck, making him drive his own cock even more vigorously in between her boobs. When Wes speeded up, so did Chuck. Arianne moaned at the extra hard pounding, and accidentally, Chuck's giant boner slipped in between her unguarded lips. Arianne savored the flavor of his precum, and decided she wanted to gobble more of his meat, so she widened the opening of her mouth, allowing about four inches to continuously spear her mouth while the rest of his cock enjoyed the warmth of her valley. Chuck groaned at the added sensation of her sucking, and returned the favor by twisting her nipples with his thumb and forefinger while his enormous paws squeezed her tits even more around dick.

The three of them moaned and groaned as they all attempted to reach their personal pinnacle of pleasure. Wes unbelievably increased the tempo of his thrusting, ramming into her repeatedly as his excited member grew in size, his cock sending tingles all over her as it smashed into her clit and his balls slapped against her ass. Wes couldn't stand it any longer and he roared out his satisfaction as his semen splashed and spilled from her vagina. Arianne wiggled her ass to wring out all the juice from him, clenching her pussy muscles greedily around his deflating dick, and astoundingly triggered her own orgasm, making her body twist uncontrollably all over. Wes continued massaging his cock inside her pussy walls, reluctant to remove his rod. Arianne moaned around the fuck meat in her mouth, loving the myriad sensations exploding through her body. Although Wes' pipe still brought a significant amount of pleasure to her pussy, she now focused on the mammoth cock being embraced by her own immense 36-DD tit flesh.

Chuck's cock's irregular surface chafed her tender skin but it increased the ruckus running through her veins. Arianne whimpered around the cock log she was sucking. Unbelievably, she felt Wes getting hard again, who was turned on by the sight of Chuck titty fucking his hot sister-in-law, and the pussy grip she had on him. Meanwhile, Chuck's huge cock was swelling even more, straining Arianne's oral capabilities. Her voice was muffled as she grunted with her building orgasm. Wes urged everybody on with a verbal litany, "C'mon, darlin', suck him harder! Oowee, you're getting even wetter, sweetheart. Your climax is gonna be mind-blowing." Arianne grabbed her tits to form a tighter tunnel, while Chuck transferred his hands behind her ribcage to increase the arch of her back, bringing out her swollen breasts even more and making her neck arch higher, allowing more of his dick to thrust even harder inside her mouth.

"Oh yeah, swallow that cock, sweetheart! Your tits and pussy are the best in the whole state! I'd bet my prick on it! Wat'dya say Chuck?" Chuck just remained silent, but rammed his cock more urgently in-between her succulent tits, signaling his own coming release. Wes followed his brother's pace this time, and increased his own fucking rhythm. Then Chuck threw his head back and suddenly howled, eerily sounding like a wolf. The sight, her primal fear mixing with her erotic desire, transfixed Arianne. His gushing cum cream sluiced her face and breasts, while Wes grunted through his second orgasm. The feel of the two men's cum and their twitching members caused Arianne to shake through her own multiple orgasms, proving Wes right. They were mind-blowing.

During the following days, Arianne felt sexually satiated most of the time as the two men, Wes and Chuck, surprised her during any time of the day with numerous naughty activities, like solitary showers in the bathroom turned into showers for two, or laundry days in the basement turned into intimate upright spooning or afternoon naps in the garden's benches turned into vigorous middle-of-the-day fucking. Her only frustration was that she could only get Chuck's cock in her pussy till the 12-inch mark. She was determined to totally engulf him one of these days. And then at night, she enjoyed her father-in-law's visits to her bedroom, whose own stamina could give his sons a run for their money.