Welcome Into The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arianne was on cloud nine for she was receiving the attention of three lusty and virile men. She wouldn't have been surprised if someone told her that she looked like a contented kitty cat, because she felt like a pampered one with all the cum cream and petting she was getting. She was just surprised that Kurt and his other two sons, Billy and Bob, never caught her while she was fucking either Wes or Chuck, since they were doing it all over the farmhouse, trying to be quiet about it of course, although if truth be told the added danger of discovery made the experience even more enjoyable. If she didn't know any better, she would have thought that they talked among themselves about some sort of schedule. Unknown to her, she wasn't that far off from the truth. And Kurt had more surprises for his young burning hot daughter-in-law.

Arianne walked along the fenced property, enjoying the fresh breeze, when unfamiliar sounds traveling through the air made her stop. She listened intently and identified that the sounds were coming from inside the barn. Silently, she entered the enclosure and searched for the source of the noise. Reaching some bales of hay, a sharp movement in-between the bales caught her eye. She peeped and then gasped when she suddenly realized what she was looking at...

To be continued...