All Comments on 'Welcome to Nockatunga Station'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
No Fan of Horror, But WOW!!

I usually stop reading any story that turns into a horror tale but this one was far and away one of the best stories, in any category, that I have read.

I only hope I can sleep tonight.

sferguson53sferguson53over 6 years ago
Wow

Girl? You are talented....and twisted! Bizarre. Where's Ripley when you need her?

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FIRST??

First Sci-fi? Well you wrote a doozy girl. 5+ Stars! I'm off to read more of your stories, hoping to clear my mind of Aliens. Boo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick, twisted, and hot

Loved the characters and the story. Great work. Maybe you should write scripts for Hollywood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exquisite!

Thank you for an incredible story. The pacing and descriptions are perfect and your commitment to follow through is exceptional. The Hanzzon reduxxx didn't feel rushed, which is incredible, and it was great. The tug jockeys' accents wouldn't have worked halfway, but they cork-well fluffed off since you went 100% lollies to the hamper monster with them. The "repeat?" at the end was a great nod to all their previous dialogue without breaking the fourth wall at all. Exceptional horror, especially the Hive Guardians' "mistranslations!!" You hive a truly exceptional talent.

There are about 20 misplaced apostrophes: Bee's is possessive, Bees is plural. Those and the 1/10,000 typos seem to me the almost purposeful imperfections the greatest works of art have.

Smooth riding, space beewitcher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Consumed by desire!

Another one out of the park! The tech stuff was cool, but the alien-human interaction was well-conceived and definitely arousing! Well done Chloe! You keep moving across genres with apparent ease!

arzurimaidenarzurimaidenover 6 years ago
Very different!!

I don't really read alien sex so I don't know about what to expect. Yet, this is totally unexpected! These space bees are damn crafty. They sure knows how to lure, seduce & hypnotize people for breeding. I like the mind-control aspect, it's kinda sick and fascinating at the same time. It shows the flaws of characters & the system within this fictional space community. The victims(?) are the good example of how you shouldn't be deprived of basic gratification in space for too long because that's how you got knocked up and killed lol

I think this can even get expanded into the limited series like a sequel or two more chapters since I really wanna know the consequence (seeing how ignorant the security guys were) and how the Hive Guardians will contain the "rebel" situation. Good job bringing us a fresh new take on erotic horror, Chloe!

LanceQuiverLanceQuiverover 6 years ago
So glad I took a chance reading this, and that you took a chance writing it!

Excellent story Chloe! I really, really appreciate your courage and skill as a writer. This is not at all the kind of story I personally would have chosen to read, but I stuck with it because, well...you being you and all. So I was curious to see where you were going with this and how you would handle it. I was unsure, honestly, but I trusted you.

The sci-fi aspects worked well for me, but then I never read sci-fi. And the Aussie-style lingo was a perfect choice, giving a hint of a different culture without seeming forced or confusing. But what really impressed me was how this story would NEVER have worked w/o your crazy talent at writing erotic scenes. The bug-sex was such a turn on! Your use of nature-imagery and smells and such...wonderful! Your unforced ability to flow between prose and poetry carried me right along thru the wierdness of it all. In less experienced hands this would have seemed like a disturbing, twisted fetish-story...yet I never wanted to pull away, even when I knew where it was all going.

This is exactly the kind of surprising, truthful, engaging writing that I come to Literotica to find. You put a lot of work into this, obviously. You should be proud. Tell your boyfriend/partner to give you a Zima massage, from me. You've earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sci fi fan

Sci-fi is my favorite genre. If done right it's great but if wrong it can be agony. I must say I really enjoyed your story!

Part sci-fi and part horror and lots of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Buy an Ovipositor Today!

I enjoyed your story very much. Definitely a different take on sexy stories. So I'm on the internet today and, lo and behold, there's a company making and selling ovipositors with gelatin eggs that you can insert into various body cavities for sexual gratification. The eggs will apparently dissolve from body heat and slosh out of you after awhile. Congratulations, Chloe! You'll helped start a new sexual revolution!

pyramidqueenpyramidqueenover 6 years ago
Love these stories

thanks for sharing

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for the wonderful comments

I really appreciate the comments and feedback on Nockatunga Station. Writing an SF story was totally new to me even tho I read it a lot so I'm even happier that so many of you have enjoyed it. It was totally a buzz to write and as for the sex ... what can I say except Buuuzzzzzzzz lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Eeeek!

This story creeped me out; which means it worked, right? The scifi portions worked well. And I'm hooked on the notion that Buzz and his cohorts are fugitives. This deserves expansion into a book or novella.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 6 years agoAuthor
Eeeeeeek! LOL

Well the sex creeped me out and I wrote it. All my significant other has to now is go "buuuzzzzzzzz" and I scream. And he laughed!!!!! Expansion? I might do that, it'd be fun. As for fugitives, they definitely are. The hive police are after them for natural birthing, which in the Hive has been prohibited as inconsistent with civilized galactic practices.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulabout 6 years ago
She’s fucked!

This adds a whole new meaning to your usual catch phrase Chloe. I’ve seen some pretty awful stuff in my life girl but this story gives me the creeps lol.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 6 years agoAuthor
She's totally fucked!

Yes, I started with a combination of "Alien" and parasitic wasps in mind when I came up with that idea. The alien massage therapist thing kind of slipped in and it all went from there. Can you imagine the movie!!!!! It was pretty freaky to write, I tell you. I've never tried erotic horror / SF before so that was a first. But yes, poor Zima. She's totally fucked and as for the rest of the crew ..... Wong will be next .... I might do a sequel to this one too.

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 6 years ago
Horror and sex, artfully combined

Creepy and horrific, but at the same time arousing in a very twisted way. Not an easy combo to pull off. I think it's great that you spun an interest in a bizarre sex toy into a fully developed horror story.

You did a really good job maintaining and building the sense of dread throughout the story. The level of detail is good and immersive, and at the same time you told only as much of the story as you had to. The ending is well handled, with just enough detail and narrative to let the reader know the horror of what's coming, but no more.

I think it's a matter of taste, not of right and wrong; you rely heavily on the use of fictional tech jargon that goes undefined (except, partly, by the context in which it's used). For some people I think that helps immerse them in the world you've created, and I think that's your intention. I probably would have pulled back on that somewhat for the sake of clarity. But that's a minor point.

An excellent effort, especially for your first stab at sci fi. I'm glad I finally got around to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great Story, totally frightening in a disturbingly titillating way. The spaceflight parts of the story sound familiar; have you by any chance read some of C.J.Cherryh's Alliance-Union novels?

ChloeTzangChloeTzangalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Alliance Union novels?

Ohhhhh, someone else who's read those. Yes, I've never tried SF before so I kind of went with something similar to her novels as far as technology went - the space drive and the space stations. I think I mentioned in that note at the start that someone might spot the influences. That was one. Didn't copy anything but used the underlying tech concept for space travel.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
Terrifyingly great

All that foreshadowing, the knowledge what will happen from the start, and still it was impossible to lay down, captured just like those human ladybugs, reading to the end, futility hoping for a miracle.

You only forgot to point out more clearly who all the 48 passengers where, I suppose they should have to be either egg hosts or adult hive members, but to think they all come from that party don't pass continuallity check. So passengers went forgotten at the end. But that's a minor oversight.

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Could have been worse...

...the wasp-creatures could have kept the girls alive until they'd hatched and then fed them to giant Sydney funnel-web spiders. That last bit was deliberate---I just loved the idea of a planetary way-station being run by a bunch of Aussie ockers confusing travellers with their slang. I also enjoyed your hints of new worlds, such as New Jerusalem and New Beijing, colonised by special-interest groups (a little like Eric Frank Russell's The Great Explosion only he wrote for humour). A very good and creepy piece of SF, Chloe, certainly worth the five stars I've given it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Aside from the obvious influences, the "jumping in, on the lookout for pirates" bit reminded me of the part in Citizen of the Galaxy when Thor served on the Trader ship (Spirit of Sisu, as I recall).

So here;s a massage-with-sex but not a Happy Ending. :-)

Sir GalahadSir Galahadalmost 3 years ago
Doesn't belong in Sci-Fi/Fantasy. This belongs in Horror.

I like the writing -- hate the subject. I have to admit I saw the ending coming when the station police began talking about the missing sheilas. Personally, I'd have liked a little more description of the ship's life when they are in jump space, or whatever you chose to call the faster than light space Hellraiser travels in.

I agree with your commenter that there is a faint -- very faint -- similarity to the People's ships in Heinlein's Citizen of the Galaxy. At the moment I'm dealing with a similar writing problem in a different way, my supralight propulsion systems working differently from yours. But if the same problem of pirates Sisu had to deal with in Citizen of the Galaxy exists in your universe (and you implied it does) I'd have expected Hellraiser to have a serious defensive system, with doubletalk guns and/or anti-ship torpedoes or something.

Those parasitic wasps implanting eggs in sentient beings after paralyzing them with a sting and then having the newly hatched wasp larvae eat their way out is something out of nightmares. Please don't go there again.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

Five stars. Merciful Heavens. Eeeeeeeeeghaaaaaaahhhh. They needed a Sigourney_Weaver.

mcrr2225mcrr222512 months ago

Poor Zima! The moral of this story is, if you have sex with an alien, a Heptipod is ok, but not an insect. I loved the story Chloe. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...