All Comments on 'Welcome to the City'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice

Fabulous as always. Good luck with the contest. -ann

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant story

Class A writing and a very good plot - confirming my deep-set suspicions about bankers... Loved it.

Good luck in the contest!

sadlittlelostboysadlittlelostboyover 15 years ago
A new spin

Thanks for another great story.

Unlike your other characters, it seems that Bankers don't need their souls.

-lostboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting

Admittedly I was getting a little tired of the protagonists always dying horribly (one reason I'm a big fan of the Succubus Summoning 10X series), so it's nice to have a little variation.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
dumb

I already saw The Devil's Advocate and other silly movies equating big business with evil. Sad

mjm202036mjm202036over 15 years ago
To disagree with EspressoBolus

I just want to say that I've see Devil's Advocate and other movies of the same ilk, and honestly, Espresso, you just sound like your bitter because the sexy blonde in the movie didn't more air time.

manyeyedhydra, awesome work, again and as always. I'm glad that, while reading this story, I don't get some hidden socialist agenda out of it as someone apparently did. Very well written, very few mistakes; and scary and sexy as hell. Great job.

earnestloverearnestloverover 15 years ago
we want more succubus summoning

Why do you waste time on new themes when you already have a fantastic series running with Rosa and Verde and Nurse Honey...fuck they are so hot...please write more succubus summoning !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Liked it

Really good, as usual, but I'm with the people who want more succubus summoning. Or more from the Incall with a Succubus story, that was one of my favorites.

tarsustarsusover 15 years ago
excellent as always

Great job again! I'm always pleased to see you coming up with new variations on your succubus themes. This one was a little more derivative of your other works (and, as others mentioned, the film The Devil's Advocate)but still tells a coherent, self-contained story, which is the point, right?

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 15 years ago
Enjoyable

A truly enjoyable tale. Thanks for sharing it - and I hope, as a writer, you don't give into the populist view. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How Ignorant

socialism... I'll never get it. And its clear you don't understand capitalism. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's funny...

A wonderful story! I find it funny how some people whined or bitched about nothing, really. Enjoy what's in front of you!

A wonderful story with a wonderful message with intriguing characters! Having worked in International Finance/Business for some time, I can tell you your version of events isn't that far from the truth. Honestly. They make Caligula seem tame.

beasthunterbeasthunterover 12 years ago
Beautiful

I'm enjoying your prose very much. Very good, very tight plot. I like the little chink that gives them the foothold on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Niice

Loved the plot, really brings the idea of big, greedy corporations stealing souls to life.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 12 years ago
XD

I love your stories and that they don't make me force myself to read trough them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

wonderful ! loved it !

perhaps next time it can be a new reluctant recruit getting raped by those 2 succubi

Janrene3Janrene3about 1 year ago

I think you write very Well!

This is not a “nice” story though, as we see evil win - BIG. The Logic is, that when you do good, Its for your own selfish reasons - and All Top Management are evil… well, perhaps they are?!

There is No positive “light” in this story - and personally I like to believe - I need to believe - that it IS possible to do good; even in the light of todays “gredy’ness”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous