Welcome to the Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa's turn now," John led Monica down Lisa's body in the same way he'd done for Lisa. It wasn't long before Lisa was writhing under her twin's tongue as Monica had minutes before.

John caressed Monica's back and buttocks as she continued her oral ministrations. Kneeling behind her, he started to rub his swollen glans along the moist folds of her sex. Monica looked back at him for a minute, arousal warring with concern on her pretty face. "Be gentle, please. I've never had anything like... that." John just nodded. John pressed forward slowly, letting Monica's body adjust to his dimensions. Lisa took the opportunity to kiss her sister, holding her breast to breast for a moment before guiding Monica's face back down to her cunt. Monica continued her tongue lashing, pausing only to moan softly as her body welcomed the intruder. John kept his thrusts shallow, going deeper on each thrust, she was tight, very tight, and he didn't want to hurt her... too much.

Monica was startled when she felt his heavy balls slap against her clit. She hadn't thought she could take him all. She slid her hand back to feel the root of the shaft that split her nether lips. Yes, that thick tool was sheathed inside her body; she brushed her clitoris and whimpered. It didn't hurt, that much, but it was a new thing for her. She continued lapping her sister's pussy, feeling the other blonde begin to shudder. With a muffled profanity Lisa came. "Fuck sis, you're fucking good at that."

"You were too."

"How does he feel?" Lisa was interested.

"Like fucking a baseball bat. I don't know how Isabelle got him in her ass." Isabelle giggled. "Guess it works with a bit of practise, I don't think either of us will be doing that today though."

John slowed his thrusting to comment. "You don't have to do everything today. We can start to prepare you today and complete the experience in a few days time. Lisa, open that top drawer beside the bed." Lisa did so and was confronted by a large selection of sex toys. "Pick out the stainless butt plugs." Lisa obeyed again, finding about ten plugs in various sizes. They were based with cut glass "jewels" that suggested they would be quite elegant once inserted. "Split them into red, amber and green." When this was done Lisa could see that the red jewels were smaller, perhaps an inch thick at the widest points. The amber jewels were medium, about an inch and a half, and the green jewels were about two inches in diameter. "Every bedroom has a set of these, although we have regular restocks. They disappear faster than bathroom towels." John paused for the brief chuckle that followed then continued. "Red one says, stop, I'm not ready yet. Amber says proceed with caution, especially if you're on the large size. Green says; give me everything you've got. We found it saved confusion during moments when mouths were otherwise occupied."

"What if you're not wearing one at all?" Monica asked.

"It's assumed that you're a green." John responded. "Pass down a red." Lisa passed him a small plug; after licking it he pressed it into the sphincter of the girl presented in front of him. Monica's gasp was quickly over as the plug located itself easily between her cheeks. "Put one in yourself." Monica assisted Lisa in fitting the plug into her virginal asshole.

"So now we won't have random guys shoving their cocks up our butts?" Lisa asked.

"Well I wouldn't go that far," John admitted. "There are red-light runners after all. You could say it lowers the risk of it happening though."

"Throw me a green." Isabelle said, and Lisa complied. The Latina inserted the large plug with no discernable difficulty.

"Me too," The group looked at Josie, surprised.

"I thought you hadn't done anal." Lisa blurted out, although she tossed a green plug to the brunette.

"I haven't, yet." The busty brunette looked at John. "I don't think that'll be the case for much longer though."

"It may hurt," John warned.

"I want it to." Josie hesitated. "Sometimes, when I masturbate, I pinch my nipples, and slap my breasts, thighs and pussy hard; hard enough to really hurt. I come so well when I do that. I know it'll be good." Intimately connected with John, Monica could feel his reaction to Josie's revelation.

"God, you're a freak," she said over her shoulder. "You like the sound of that, of taking a sweet innocent girl and using her as your anal slut. Of making her scream as you ram her tight little ass with your big beautiful cock." Her smile robbed her words of any offence, not that John would have taken any. His wife told him much the same thing on a regular basis, often while he was pounding his cock hilt deep in her ass. He slapped her firm buttocks.

"Definitely," He slid a hand under her body, lifting her up with his hand across her throat. His other hand dropped between her legs, stroking her as he began to thrust hard. Monica whimpered as her body raced towards completion.

"Oh my God," Monica arched back against John's body, thrusting herself down onto his rigid shaft. She panted, her eyes wide open, seeing nothing. Then she went limp in his arms.

John lowered the girl onto the bed; the smile on her face was beatific as he slid from her body. He beckoned Lisa and she slid over to him. "Your turn," he told her. The other girl smiled.

"I love it," She stroked his hardness, dripping with her sister's juices. "Are you going to cum?" John raised an eyebrow.

"Time enough for that later. Come here." With that he lifted Lisa effortlessly and she spread her knees apart as he lowered her onto his thick cock. Her fingers parted her lower lips and the blunt head entered her drenched pussy. She murmured into his shoulder as she settled down, feeling the sensation of complete fullness. John raised and lowered her again, impaling her on his shaft. Like her sister Lisa was surprised when she realised that every inch was sheathed inside her. She began a slow bounce, her knees pressing against the covers. John's blue eyes held hers; they kissed, deeply, passionately.

On the couch Josie whispered to Isabella, the Latina giggled then knelt down between the brunette's legs. Her mouth and tongue were soon intimately engaged with Josie's sex and the brunette was in heaven. Josie slapped her own breasts, and then twisted her nipples.

Lisa slumped in John's arms as her orgasm took her. She purred contentedly as he withdrew, and then laid her beside her sister. The two snuggled into each other's arms, and smiled up at him wearily. "Thank you." Monica breathed.

John beckoned to Josie. She disentangled herself from Isabelle, and came to him. He took her face in one hand and kissed her fiercely nipping her lips. He pressed a finger, and then two, into her well-lubricated cunt feeling more than hearing her groan.

He pushed her across the room until she was pressed against the table. He forced her back until she was lying on the polished wood and then he lifted her knees for her hands to hold. "Hold them and don't let go!" He ordered her. When she nodded his hard hand slapped the side of her left breast. She gasped, and then he slapped the right. He alternated his blows; the force increasing as her arousal did. He then gripped and twisted both nipples together. Josie screamed, and for a moment it seemed that she would release her hold on her legs. She held on though, and John moved his attentions to her presented buttocks and thighs. Josie whimpered as his hands left red imprints along her pale flesh but between her moans he could hear her demand that he strike harder.

John's hand slapped her pussy, once, twice. Then he massaged her clit more gently before slapping her twice more. Josie swore loudly as she came, and before she recovered John slammed his cock home in her tight cunt. He returned to applying the flats of his hands to her breasts and chest, with the occasional lighter slap across her belly as he fucked her hard. Josie growled like an animal, writhing under him, but she never released her legs.

John pulled out. Keeping his eyes locked on hers he began to force a finger into her virgin asshole. Her free-flowing juices provided enough lubrication to start but he knew he'd need more. "Isabelle, bring the lube." The Latina lost no time in bringing the tube. She squirted some onto his fingers, and he proceeded to work a second finger into the tight hole, and then she smeared it along his shaft, using her hands to spread a thick coat on his manhood.

"Fuck her good." Isabelle put an arm around John's waist, massaging Josie's clit as John fingered the girl's ass.

"I intend to," John now had three fingers inside Josie, and had to admit that for an anal virgin she was opening very easily. "Now, I think." He placed the glans against the girl's sphincter and pushed. If anything, despite her inexperience, she opened easier than Isabella had and he entered her with less effort. Josie bit her lip, a euphoric look on her face.

"Oh God, fuck me, fuck me..." Isabelle pinched Josie's clit and John buried his cock in the brunette's ass. A hoarse scream was their reward. "Fuck me, fuck me..." It was almost a mantra as Josie shuddered on his cock. Her words became unintelligible but the intent was clear.

John's thrusts built in tempo. There was no gentleness here. The girl wanted one thing, and that was what she would get. He pistoned within her, watching her tight ring stretched obscenely around his shaft.

A full five minutes passed as Josie became more and more incoherent. Each orgasm was more intense than the last. The third time came and she screamed out, her hands dropping, her entire body consumed in that moment.

Josie slumped, sobbing as she drew air into her raw throat. She looked up at John. "Wow!" John patted her cheek, withdrawing he left her lying in a puddle of sweat and her juices. Isabella kissed her, stroking her hair as John went to the bathroom.

Opening the door on Anna and Sophia, he wasn't surprised to find the two engaged in a lusty 69 on the tiled floor. Obviously Sophia, upon cleaning the girl out, was overcome with her lust for the Asian beauty and had had to have her. Sophia looked up at him and smiled. "She is yummy." John washed himself off in the basin and went back to the main room. The couple disentangled themselves and followed him.

The twins, recovered at last, darted into the bathroom. Not stopping to close the door they stepped into the large shower and turned it on. They lathered each other under the steaming stream, rinsing off the sweat from their prior exertions. On the table Isabelle inserted the green jewelled plug into Josie's well used anus. Josie smiled at her new friend.

Anna looked up at John; she caressed his cock, feeling it rebound from the slight softening that accompanied his relaxation. "It's my turn." She told him.

"Indeed it is," he responded, taking the young girl in his arms. Sophia smiled and then went to the table to join Isabella and Josie. The trio cavorted on the polished surface, fingers and tongues teasing soft flesh. Sophia found herself in the centre of the three, and the girls were quick to attack her breasts and pussy. Soon she was coming yet again.

Anna and John entwined on the couch. Their hands were never still, caressing each other in the most intimate of ways. She was already highly aroused, and soon she was trying to guide his shaft between her legs.

John placed her on the edge of the couch, and knelt before her. His swollen head pressed between her nether lips, and he inched in. His lips caressed hers gently, his tongue invading her mouth. His hand was in her hair, it brushed lightly through the thick waves. She accepted his entry, his dual invasion and then he paused. "This may hurt." He warned her. She nodded, trusting him.

He pressed further in, increasing the pressure against her intact maidenhead. She bit her lip as the pain built, but her arousal was greater than any discomfort and then...

Anna gasped as half his length entered her. She smiled into his eyes, caressing his cheek. She kissed him, deeply and intimately. The hunger his wife had awakened was now directed at the man in front of her. She clawed at his back, encouraging him deeper.

Where he had fucked the other girls, with her he was tender and loving. His caresses heightened her passion and she yielded completely to him. Lips pressed against hers, moving to kiss her ears and her eyes. When at last her orgasm came, breaking over her like a waterfall, he came with her, anointing her most intimate depths with his seed.

John kissed her again and she pressed into his chest. He wiped the tears from her eyes, and rising sat down again with the girl in his lap. The moment passed slowly, but at length the two split apart. John looked over at Sophia, and was greeted with a smile and a nod before she guided the other two girls into the shower vacated by the twins.

Monica and Lisa came and sat either side of John on the couch, leaning in they kissed both him and the girl in his lap.

"Well," He said. "Welcome to the Resort."

12