All Comments on 'Welcomed to the Garden'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MJ defending her relationship with Shellane is fucking bullshit. if the husband of hers cheats on her and MC still maintains that friendship that cunt would scream bloody murder

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

No real pathos.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A man of action. Don't think I'd be as patient as he was. nor as friendly with cheaters.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

This is easily one of your worst storirs. Is filled with ridiculous plot holes and Ridiculous conversations. Early in the story the wife for no reason suddenly rips her husband head off in front of their daughter for no apparent reason.. And there's no follow up.?? What kind of marriage adult relationship is this?

.

The very next paragraph is 2 weeks later so for the next 2 weeks after the wife took a giant shit over her husband for no apparent reason..... The husband and wife never talked about why she reacted that way? Again what sort of marriage is this?

.

Is it really outrageous to wonder why your husband is not the least bit curious as to why his wife just ripped his head off for no apparent reason?.

.

But even worse is this ridiculous conversation where the daughter wonders why Her dad did not know that her mom was bisexual being Marriage for 15 years.. This pathetically stupid ignorant weak husband She's your mother and you didn't know.

.

Why would a daughter growing up from a baby know anything about her mom's sexual proclivities?? A husband who and who obviously was a boyfriend before they got married has known his woman or wife As adult sexual partner. Is what a pathetically stupid conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm Jenna, the goalie,'s mom…

And there lies the crux of grammar school! Should have paid attention where to put a comma!

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 1 year ago

I guess Astrid was more of a modern woman than Shellane was...

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Interesting plot but dull storytelling. I didn't like the ending with Astrid going completely off the rails.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

What a low lying cunt Astrid is.

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is this weird obsession with cheater Shellane, just because she got cheated herself she is now victime? Yeah i don't thinks so, she knew that Astrid was married and that didn't stoped her so no sympathy for her and whats with daughter Mj why is she so into her, it almost seems that she wants her to like her mom, she was even angry at her dad because he didn't want to congratulate her mom and person that her mom cheated her dad with when they were about to get married, yeah didn't like daughter character at all and story was fine but not emotional enough for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well he did devorice the cunt right away.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 1 year ago

That was some rank shit.

1*

CagivagurlCagivagurlover 1 year ago

Nice story...

5 stars and earned every one of them.

Cagivagurl

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmm. A different take, thanks. I'm sick of having to avoid the cuck crap that has invaded the LW category

ttt59ttt59over 1 year ago

Pretty strong! Thanks for writing.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

What, did the real Traci threaten to sue you if you kept naming your characters after her?

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 1 year ago

Excellent!

I spent much of the past few months saturated by the new sexuality games as my now late wife lay in a prominent Washington DC hospital. At one time I was even accused of being a toxic male, when I wore a shirt with a subtle Special Forces emblem on it.

I observed obvious affectionate by women towards women. This points out that this type story will be more frequent and common.

lover1953lover1953over 1 year ago

Complicated, or what. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another pussy husband! It's probably why his first wife liked him in the first place.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Not much to this story H1957.

This is probably the only mediocre story I've read from you.

But I would like to thank you for your effort.

You're still one of my fave writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, but in real life, Astrid should have been mysteriously beaten to death, Not only did she have a lick'er license, she may have wanted a Louisville slugger in her pissy... It's a real good one, if Cargiva, one of the masters, loves it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ummmmm,

"Wait, Max, you know I don't do guys..." she started to say".

Sooooo, she was once again willing to insert herself in someone else's marriage?🧐.. she's at the bar crying after finding out the woman she had an affair with and married, is cheating on her.. so she now knows how it feels to be cheated on.. so, why is she throwing herself at Max, a married man? 🤔.. her emotions isn't matching her obvious lack of morals. She's just as much of a slut as Astrid 😂😂🤣😂😂.. she should've just stayed with Astrid and open the marriage up.... she's totally ridiculous 🙄... how she didn't know Astrid would cheat again? She didn't give zero fucks about a 15yr marriage and one child.. what made her think they'd be different? .....How you get'em is how you lose'em.. 😏.... absolutely right.. cheating is cheating.. it doesn't matter if it's with a man, a woman, a Trans... IT'S STILL CHEATING.. there's no in between.. there's no clause that says " well, as long as it's with the same sex, it's not considered cheating".. no sir/ no ma'am.. if your husband is sticking his dick in a man's ass is it not cheating? .. you see, this is the bullshit I'm talking about.. I've seen stories on here where the husband forgives the wife because the affair was with a woman... that irritates me.. there's no loopholes in wedding vows.. cheating is cheating is cheating.. I'm so glad the MC knew this.. he definitely dodged a bullet.. he would've been coming home to orgies.. she's just a fucking a slut..

Eveready1999Eveready1999over 1 year ago

Great story and set up for part 2+! Astrid is a pip and she can fuel plenty of ideas for sure...

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

Thanks for another five-star story Hooked.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

The overly clueless husband and the cheating wife without a shred of remorse were so cliche that it really detracted from what was otherwise a pretty good story.

Max and Astrid were both such obvious stereotypes that I couldn't even feel any emotion when the cheating was revealed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some writers write weak men to piss off the readers. Some writers write weak men because that's all they know. It didn't take many paragraphs to understand why Astrid was drawn to a strong beautiful intelligent woman. It was because she wanted a strong beautiful intelligent partner in life, and didn't know what she was lacking until she met Shellane. Her husband is blind, deaf, and dumb, uses alcohol to numb emotional pane, avoids confrontation and bends over backwards to be a nice, convenient, even tempered person. You think it is quaint or valid that the entire neighborhood knew his wife had become Shellane's slut, but he and supposedly his daughter had no clue? What A Fucking Dumb Shit. And what woman wants That for a life partner? "MJ is both embarrassed with and angry at her mother. Can't say I blame her." Wow, now that's assertion and strength. What is puzzling is that the story relates no sudden change in Astrid's personality, her values, her character, her ethics, so the husband got what he married, he got what he deserved. That, or its another case of Martian Slut Ray.

Just like your character, you are probably doing your best. It shows. Thanks for the effort.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

It was hard to like this one because of the disloyal daughter.

Why would she maintain a relationship with Shellane, the person that helped destroy her family and devastate her father?

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Only 10 orgasms from Hailey the first time? Guess Hooked's characters are slowing down. They used to do 23 before breakfast.....

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

I think this is one of your best. Well developed three dimensional characters, except for Astrid of course, who only seemed faithful to the ‘what’s good for me is all that matters’ rule. Thanks much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You and Gaygurl need too stop writing 💩💩💩💩💩!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I don't always believe the line, "once a cheater, always a cheater". But it fit this narrative.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I am wondering what story some of the people writing comments read? That was a solid 5*****! I love a story with a smart daughter who has her head screwed on right!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 1 year ago

After a while I would think Max and Shellane would swap stories about the cheating twat.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I have to say it, at the start I wondered WTF about the story. It started as a woe as me tale. However, it picked up and ended just as many of your stories do with me loving the heck out of it.

Thank you for continuing to write your tales your way.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Male. Female. Gay. Straight. Bi. It's a universal truth...always the same-

A hoe is a hoe is a hoe.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 1 year ago

Now that's how you write a great story! No need for endless backstory dating back to childhood; the story starts where it actually starts, continues to the middle with the meat, and ends with a believable and fulfilling finish. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well she's was longer his wife, but she will forever be a vile human being.

And his daughter can rot in hell to for not taking side, what a low moral bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, as usual, but the story line was complex…maybe too complex. Astrid’s behaviors, though somewhat consistent, seemed outlandish. That said, there probably are women like that in the world…I just hope that the numbers are small. Of course, it wouldn’t have been much of a story without Astrid’s behaviors. 😀

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

I'm not sure I buy the premise. Otherwise, okay. D

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 1 year ago

Astrid and the cheating heart gene; there's a C&W hit in there somewhere...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good tale he and family should have had nothing to do with Shellane. After all, she is a wife stealing slut. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Isn't there a separate category for lesbian stories? Putting these stories in here eliminates half the fun for the BtB gang: the Bash the Bastard half. Takes a real bitch to post a story in LW with a wife stealer that dares the hubby to hit her. Takes an even bigger bitch to get off on it.

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

A lot of lip from the daughter, considering the mother's threats to 'backhand' her, and repeatedly abandoning her (and the MC). The fact that the daughter went with the dad, she didn't give her father much respect when she didn't really care about his feelings in the matter. That hurt the story, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where's Traci?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty standard stuff from Hooked. He definitely knows how to write the template cheating wife story. Something different with this one though. The cheating bitch wife wasn’t named Traci!

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 1 year ago

Equal rights. He should have broken her knee caps

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

Why would daughter be lifelong friends with Shellane? She broke up her family... weird plot angle

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Isn't Astrid from the ancient language of Lesbos meaning 'piece of sh!t'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know why you made the MC so wimpy and clueless, and I didn't care for how you made the daughter disloyal to her father. The daughter should have refused to have anything to do with her mother, after the mother cheated on them. It's a shame; you used to be one of my favorite authors on this site. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just okay. Reads like a narrative without much emotion or angst. Hooked has written significantly better stories. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

That worked really well. An affair of this kind really can screw with a man because if the wife is cheating with a woman, there's nothing he can do. 5*

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Sorry but it was extremely cliched, with the over used (as in nearly every story) cut and paste wife.

I trudged through it until I couldnt anymore. So I made it to the top of page two and since this fit the BTB construct that 99% give us, I found I had too much respect for myself to continue.

Had some good parts though, as a whole it came up empty.

Better luck next time.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Rounding up to 5*. I get a daughter needs a mother, but given how close MJ and her dad were, it's a serious stretch for her to have a loving relationship with her. Especially her mother's lover that broke up the family. 5*

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Good story, thanks. 5 BIG ASS STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awfully blase... no emotion or anything. I gave it a 3 because I'm in a kind mood today.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 1 year ago

Equal rights and punishments is something I'd have to agree with – though it was funny that she wouldn't choose a faithful guy over a married slut! :P

I'm mostly trans-only, for example, but I will happily choose a faithful man or woman over a trans porn star.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Cliche'fest. Feel like I've read this story 1000 times. Shaliene, and especially Astrid, walk with zero repercussions, and the guy finds a better girl and a life well lived is supposed to be vengance......busllshit. Even the wife goes lesbo angle has been done to death....

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Wow, that’s really low. A cheating bitch cheating on another cheating bitch. Hooked, I think you’ve broken some new ground with the particular dynamics in this story. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Women are responsible for over 65% of divorces do to cheating. Most often wife l, cheater or not, gets the best deal in divorce. They want equality. Why not give it to them even if it's only in a story?

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Anonymousabout 9 hours ago

Isn't there a separate category for lesbian stories? Putting these stories in here eliminates half the fun for the BtB gang: the Bash the Bastard half. Takes a real bitch to post a story in LW with a wife stealer that dares the hubby to hit her. Takes an even bigger bitch to get off on it.}}}}}}}} I agree and now that is out of the way, Lezzies SHOULD, have a section for themselves. And add another for the BTB (Burn The Bitch/Bastard) stories. Given that it would make a lot easier to reject the RAAC stories, if one wants.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Well told heart breaker.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

A fine story, Mr. 1957. I look forward to your story for our December event. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"She's also got my TAKE NO SHIT FROM ANYBODY attitude."

MC is actually a wimp, and spend more time giving shits instead.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 1 year ago

Good story. Well done.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

There's cute stuff in here, particularly the daughter. I'd suggest a tiny bit more development of Max and Astrid's relationship before Shellane blew it up. Were they happy? Did Astrid have a history foreshadowing her betrayal of Max? later, did Shellane seduce Astrid? Was it a mutual infatuation? Did Astrid have any internal conflicts or attacks of conscience over it? It didn't seem so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hubby and MJ moved to the other side of town, so how was she able to stay with her local school?

stev2244stev2244over 1 year ago

Good, entertaining 5* read. I'm looking forward to reading another Hooked story soon, maybe even at an event in early December.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. When a wife becomes enamored with another person, the gender of the person matters not. A marriage requires fidelity. Well done.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Good story, written well.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 1 year ago

Good job, as always. MJ character is a pleasant kick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't think it's right his daughter was ok with Shellane at all. That was completely disloyal to her father. And just accepting her mother's adulterous relationship so quickly? No way. Plus the wife is not portrayed as loving her husband AT ALL. Yet they had a 15-year marriage correct?

I like this author but he is often too soft on adulterous wives and their lovers. You don't have to burn them to a crisp but they should feel real loss and pain. They should not have a happy ever after. Not that Astrid does here per se. But we should hear from her. Know she is suffering. Also, why would a faithful wife of 15 years suddenly have such a problem staying faithful? It could happen but there needs to be an explanation given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait his daughter not only made friends with Shellane quickly but then also determined to keep her in her life even after the divorce? And didn't care if her father was okay with that? Even forcing him to be around her! Unacceptable! Completely uncaring of her father's feelings.

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

The opening paragraph to this story set the reader into a mind set that was fake; with no real explanation why he is watching his unknown snake move in making making THAT day 'shitty' on cardboard pizza and a beer - he was not yet an ex?

\

The opening para wanted the reader to thing he was already F'd as an ex and living the near poverty line. The whole story did not support this opening story music - actually the melody was misdirection.

\

The conclusions and happenstance was good. The ex did not pay enough for her open-legs but willfully missing on her grandkids is her big loss.

\

3.4***, hooyah due to the opening story misdirection

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Interesting

Story. But I really prefer the story where the husband his wife at a restaurant in another town with her female lover then he is able exact the ultimate revenge by refusing to give the wife stealing person a bone morrow transplant. Wither man or woman you should never help destroy a marriage. Especially when there are children involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seeing the whatever-it's-called (story summation, tag summary?), "cheating is cheating, regardless of gender," your not-so-humble unregistered correspondent QuickMagazine rightly assumed a plot line that might in part resemble that of Hooked's classic "Instrument Of Vengeance." So I first re-read "IOV," which might have been a mistake, since though this story was pretty solid, how could it compare? So the 4 I gave it kind of averages out the 5's that H57's peers (Randi, Laptop, Matt, Cagiva, Just_Words), with whom I tend to agree, offered up, and the harsh criticisms from Harry (who made some valid points). Guess in the end I wound up where demander implies he did (okay) and where lover1953 specifically did (4*). I agree that MJ could have (and should have) tilted a bit more towards Max, and less towards Shell. Though on the other hand, she did put him together with Hailey. Which in the final analysis, is really the bottom line here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Something like only 3% of affair partners end up staying together long enough to marry. Of those marriages of affair partners, 75% of those marriages will end in 5 years or less. Pretty shitty odds for success of long term happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many gender traitors that need to go up on the wall!

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

This is well written, but I am only giving it 3 stars because there was absolutely zero downside to the ex wife in all of this - she even got back her relationship with her daughter. nor did she lose out financially like a guy who lost custody would have.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

VERY good story. The plot flowed along courses pretty different for this site--originality is always fresh. You handled the passage of time particularly well--the characters aged, changed and as such, were believable. Moreover, you struck a perfect balance between information given the reader as part of the story and the ubiquitous LW Mega Info Dump. This is not only fine writing but very good storytelling!! Thanks! 5++/5!!

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

So many people break the promise we call marriage. Pretty sad but what goes around comes around and once a cheater................good story, not too long and not to short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NICE!!!!!!! Harrie scarriree how bot Bruce what’s her face???

(I do know this does not directly rerferance this story)

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
Common Stuff

Nothing to see here

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeftover 1 year ago

Five stars. Good read.

It would have been interesting to flesh out Shell’s divorce a bit. The trope is that in a MF marriage, the woman is treated preferentially in a divorce. How does this work out for FF couples?

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

Great story, very realistic. Astrid's life sure turned into a train wreck.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

Stevie Nicks. isnt that a guy? this hot woman sounded like a guy?

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

"Hailey Stanwick," she said, thrusting her hand out toward me. "I'm Jenna, the goalie,'s mom."? was she hailey or jenna or was this suppose be "hi im hailey my daughter jenna is the goalie"?

GladstonGlieseGladstonGlieseover 1 year ago

The character was incongruous with the early description of him, implied by saying their daughter had inherited his confrontational nature. He responded to this entire thing like a lump of clay short of a few hollow words. The daughter developing a bond with the affair partner is the height of disrespect. Just like it being just as bad to have an affair with a saw sex partner as an opposite sex one, her bonding with her new "stepmom" is just as bad as bonding with a new stepdad that broke up her parents' marriage. But the author had both first wife and daughter casually disrespect the protagonist in dialogue, which authors frequently do without their protagonists batting an eye. Men just roll with backhanded quips from women, apparently.

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 1 year ago

"It was just another day in my shitty life. Went to work. Went home. Ate a cardboard frozen pizza and drank a beer. All because my ex-wife couldn't keep her legs closed."

Where is this 1st paragraph /sentence linked... With the storyline....

Wimpy cuckold never payback shell for her role in Astrid's debauchery...

Instead rewarded her with care

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enderlocke77: Stevie Nick's was a lead singer for Fleetwood Mac and quite definitely a woman with one heck of a voice.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Astounding how many stories in lw have a central theme and are based off the single digit iq , but successful and strong idiot male. It seems to be very hard for some to write anything without this central trope. If the real world had this many clueless males, civilization would still be pounding rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A slut will slut. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ll just say this…..as a guy if my wife was having sex with another woman and I found out……

I’m sorry it wouldn’t hurt at all……and I would try and guilt them into a 3-way. Even if she left it wouldn’t bother me…….if they like ONLY pussy and I don’t have one…..there is just nothing I can do……just not an insult to a guy is what I am saying. R. H.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Don’t you think it strange that when ‘hooked’ writes a story about a cheating wife having an affair with a man, the husband waits years before pulling the plug, but when she’s cheating with a woman it’s almost an immediate serving of papers, are we allowed to say gender bias anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is way too f*ckd up. The daughter should have sided more with the father and where's the regrets and pain on his ex?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

Average except for the sexes of the cheaters. Don't know why MJ would feel like a "Narc" for informing Shell about her wife's cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars on this one . I guy who i went to school with told me about catching his wife with another girl . I got long dicked and he got long tongue .

Pappy7Pappy74 months ago

I think people commenting that the daughter was a piece of crap are right. Keeping the homewrecker in her life forever should make her husband take a closer look at MJ lest "it just happen" again with the daughter as well. Easy to read but starting to leave a bad taste or smell over the treatment of the men in this writer's stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous