We'll be home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my eyes still tightly shut, I heard the entire barroom explode into thunderous applause and cheering. I opened my eyes to see all the patrons in the bar looking at us and clapping with beaming smiles and loud cheers. Our two adversaries were both unconscious on the floor and looked so pathetic that I almost felt sorry for them. Almost! Erica stepped over the bodies of her fallen foes with her arms raised over her head in victory and kissed me on the cheek. As she stepped back, I immediately noticed the deep cut on her forehead that was bleeding badly and I took her face in my hands to examine it. Erica shoved my hands down and wrapped her arms around me as Veronica came over with a couple of bar towels.

"Nice going girls, but I'm afraid you'd better scoot before the cops show up." Veronica giggled.

"You called the cops on us, bitch?" Erica joshed.

"Erica, you know this town. You can't take a shit without everyone knowing what color it is. They'll be here whether they were called or not. Now get!" Veronica said.

"Merry Christmas, my dear." Erica told Veronica as they traded kisses on the cheek.

"Happy Holidays, sweet girl." Veronica replied.

"Hey, fuck that! It's Merry Christmas! Whoever came up with Happy Holidays ought to be drug out in the street and shot!" Erica rebutted.

"And a Happy fuckin' New Year too." Veronica laughed.

Erica put on her coat and helped me into mine as Veronica kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear.

(V) "You take good care of her, honey. Because God knows she'll always take good care of you."

(N) "I will. I promise."

(V) "Merry Christmas, little one."

Erica literally swept me up into her arms like a groom swooping up his bride and carried me over the threshold of the bar and out into the bitter cold December night; laughing all the way back to our room.

We got back to our room and Erica took a shower while I changed into my flannel pajama bottoms and T-shirt. Again Erica emerged from the bathroom in her gray sweat pants and tank top undershirt, and again, her beautiful body caught my undivided attention. For some reason tonight, she looked far more sexy than she did last night. Stepping over to the mirror, Erica brushed her hair and then turned to face me. It was then that I caught sight of the blue-black shiner that was taking shape under her right eye and the cut on her forehead was still trickling blood. Ordering her to get into bed, I wrapped a handful of ice in a hand towel and had her hold it to her eye while I sat beside her and administered first aid to the cut on her forehead; blotting it gently with a wad of tissue and then covering it with a small band-aid. Once the band-aid was in place, I gently kissed it. I felt a powerful spark of electricity course through my body as my lips made contact with her soft skin. Feeling my loins moisten, I moved the ice pack to the side and gently kissed Erica's bruised eye. Now I knew what was making her so much more appealing to me tonight: battle scars. Battle scars she sustained while protecting me. That set my now wet loins on fire. I commenced planting a barrage of soft kisses all around her face, neck and lips.

(E) "Natalie? Honey? What are you doing?"

(N) "What does it feel like I'm doing?"

I was really getting turned on as I reveled in the sweet taste of Erica's immaculately soft and smooth skin. The next thing I knew, I had straddled her lap on the bed as I continued my assault of gentle kisses all over her.

(E) "It feels like you're kissing me all over."

(N) "Is that all it feels like?"

I planted a firm kiss on her lips.

(E) "I don't know. What else should it feel like?"

(N) "Maybe like I'm falling in love with you."

Erica placed her fingertips on my lips and then gently caressed my cheek. With her captivating eyes burrowing deep into my heart as she stared at me, I kissed the tips of her fingers.

(E) "Natalie, are you forgetting about what happened last night?"

(N) "Last night was last night. But tonight is tonight."

Never stopping my barrage of kisses as we flirted, I could now feel a powerful wave of lustful heat emanating up from Erica's body.

(E) " Really? So what's changed?"

(N) "Well, last night I just thought I might be falling in love with you. But tonight I know for a fact that I'm falling in love with you. In fact, I already have. And let us not forget the way you came to my rescue tonight. The way you fought for me and protected me turned me on like you wouldn't believe. It's got me hotter than an active volcano. My guardian angel became my beautiful knight in shining armor."

I was kissing her now almost exclusively on her lips, pressing longer and deeper each time. Erica was getting equally turned on as she slowly wrapped her arms around my torso.

(E) "Well, what else could I do? I mean, you looked so tiny and helpless with those big ogres surrounding you. No way I was gonna let them hurt my little baby doll."

(N) "It was so sexy."

(E) "Really? How sexy?"

I crossed my arms down over my stomach, grabbed the bottom hemline of my T-shirt with both hands and in one single motion, pulled it up over my head and tossed it on the floor, revealing my perky little breasts and my tiny pink nipples. I took hold of Erica's hands and gently placed them on my little B cups.

(N) "Does that answer your question?"

Erica's face lit up in a beautiful smile and I slowly leaned down to kiss her. Erica's mouth opened and I didn't hesitate to slide my tongue deep into her warm and sweet mouth. It was even more delicious than I imagined. Wrapping her powerful arms securely around me, my naked little breasts squashed up firmly against Erica's beautiful love mounds, still hidden under the thin polyester of her tank top. Our mouths locked tightly around each other as our tongues explored the deepest oral recesses while soft and tender moans shot deep down the other's throat.

Erica lifted herself up on to her knees, locking her left arm around me and holding me solidly against her body. Cupping her cheeks in my hands and still enjoying the sweet warmth of her deep, passion filled kiss, Erica gently lowered me down on my back and slipped out of our kiss. As my mouth searched hungrily for her, she rose up straight and pulled off her tank top, revealing the most beautiful pair of female breasts I'd ever laid my eyes on. Everything about them was of divine conception and construction. They were perfectly round, incredibly firm and the nipples were already as hard as stones. I ran my hands up Erica's flat, steel firm, muscle ripped stomach and relished the sheer ecstasy of my little paws wrapped around those gorgeous specimens of true womanhood. I still couldn't get over how soft her skin was.

Erica lowered her chest to my face and I wrapped my lips around the protruding edges of her right nipple. Supporting herself above my head with one arm, Erica slipped her other hand behind my head and pushed me harder onto her nipple. I sucked her rock hard nipple deep into my mouth as I continued to knead both her breasts firmly. Erica moaned tenderly then chirped in sheer erotic bliss as I bit down on her nipple and twisted the other between my fingers. Erica then pulled my head off her right nipple and slapped me onto her left for the same action. Feeling her body quivering with pleasure and her nipples seeming to get harder between my lips, Erica suddenly pushed me down flat on my back and our mouths came together in another deep kiss.

Erica cupped my head in her hands and stroked my hair as we kissed, then she slipped out of it and began running her tongue down my neck and chest, finally wrapping her succulent lips around my left nipple. Able to take my entire breast into her mouth, I grazed my long fingernails all over the skin of Erica's muscular back as she went back and forth between my nipples; nibbling and sucking on one while she squeezed and teased the other with her fingers. I'd never been more aroused in my entire young sex life; what there was of it to this point. Seizing fistfuls of the sheets as my head rolled from side to side, Erica continued her slow descent down my quivering body, finally sliding her own rock hard body between my wide open legs; then growling like a stalking young lion, tugged on the flannel of my pajama pants with her teeth. Feeling her fingers slip under the elastic waistline, I arched my back and felt the flannel slide up over my knees and down to my feet. Erica cooed seductively when she saw that I wasn't wearing underwear. Lifting each leg one at a time, she slipped the pajama bottoms off and I was now lying completely naked before her.

"Mmmm, your legs are so beautiful." Erica whispered.

Erica slid her hands along the skin of my legs as I felt her eyes longingly devour every inch of me.

"And your skin is so soft."

Erica began kissing the inside of both my legs, back and forth from one to the other, slowly working her way around my knees and down the inside of my thighs toward her prize.

"It tastes just like cotton candy. So sweet." She hissed between kisses and licks.

By now every single cell in my body tingled with unbridled passion and desire for this beautiful angel. My heart raced at epic speed, my core temperature was rising with the intensity of a pressure cooker and my body was complete putty in her hands. Erica lay flat on her stomach between my legs and her face was just centimeters from my sexual center. I felt a blast of cool air blow against my outer folds and looking down with a gasp, I saw Erica gently blowing on them and then she ran the flat of her warm tongue firmly up and over the tender surface of my slit. My body jerked as I sucked in another deep gasping breath. I heard Erica inhaling deeply as she gently meshed her nose and closed mouth against my swelling lips and pulsating slit, moving all around them in a circular motion. The tip of her nose actually dipped slightly inside me.

Erica then devoured the very core of my sexual being; plunging her mouth deep in and around my mound. Wrapping her arms around my hips and thighs, she placed her hands on my lower abdomen, her fingers brushing against my tiny patch of auburn pubic hair as she probed her tongue deep inside of me. My back arched in a violent thrust toward the ceiling and my hands instantly went for my own breasts; kneading them firmly as Erica devoured my sexual core. Sucking my now pulsing and swollen fleshy folds in and out of her mouth, burrowing her nose inside my slit and probing at the hood of my clitoris with her tongue, my petite body was soon convulsing wildly.

"Mmmmh, God you are so sweet." Erica moaned tenderly.

Just the sound of Erica's voice with her mouth full of my sex sent shockwaves of unbridled lust coursing through my seething body. I soon realized that I was drenched with sweat and that my lungs were straining so hard against the intense orgasmic build up inside me, I could hardly breathe. Dropping my hands to my sides, I seized handfuls of the sheets, wrenching them tightly in my grip. I arched my back even higher and threw my legs around Erica's neck. Her hands slid under me and cupped my ass cheeks to support me. Erica was like a ravenous lion as her mouth plowed deeper into my sexual center. My wailing moans were soon reverberating off the ceiling and walls, echoing continuously across the room as my head thrashed from side to side. In an instant every muscle in my petite body seized like the cable of a crane straining against an overwhelming weight; my legs locked like vice grips around Erica's neck, I seized the back of her head with my hands, pushing her deeper into me and squealed at the top of my lungs. An orgasm unlike any I'd ever experienced ravaged through my convulsing body with tsunami-like force, nearly ripping me apart.

With my heart pounding furiously, my body went limp as the overwhelming intensity of my orgasmic explosion passed; my legs unlocked from around Erica's neck and collapsed one at a time on the mattress. Erica lowered my ass down and then slowly crawled up over me as I panted like an out of shape marathon runner.

"You squirted for me, didn't you?" Erica grinned.

I was panting so hard and still so overwhelmed with passion that I couldn't even speak. I wearily noticed that Erica's lips and chin were coated with a thick, glistening wetness. Me.

"You are delicious." She hissed as she licked her lips slowly and teasingly.

Erica pressed her body down on top of me and slid her tongue deep into my mouth. I flung my legs up and locked them tightly around her torso as my arms wrapped around her neck and shoulders. I was suddenly on fire as I practically devoured her face, reveling in the flavor of my own sexual juices on her lips and in her mouth. Finally coming up for air, we gazed deeply into each other's eyes. I could never get enough of Erica's captivating eyes. I could stay inside them for the rest of my life.

"God, you're beautiful." I whispered.

"So are you." Erica whispered back.

"Get up." I ordered.

Erica had a look of seductive intrigue on her face as she pushed herself up on her knees. In a single motion, I flung my legs up around Erica's body, back over my head and rolled in a full somersault off the edge of the bed with my feet landing perfectly flat on the floor. I stood up and stared passionately at Erica, who now had a look of shock and amazement on her face. I pushed off the floor by my firmly planted feet, launching myself back on to the bed, landing on my knees right in front of my gorgeous guardian angel. My ankle didn't hurt at all. I pushed Erica down on her back and like an unleashed wild animal, tugged her sweat pants roughly down those long and muscular legs. Erica wasn't wearing any underwear either and there was a sizable wet stain of her obviously high arousal in the gray fabric.

"Easy there, tigress. I'm not going anywhere." Erica giggled.

Finally freeing the sweat pants completely from her legs, I tossed them on the floor and my eyes voraciously took in Erica's exquisite feminine figure. From that moment, Erica went from being an angel to a goddess, for I'd never beheld a more beautiful creature; perfect hair, pouting lips, lipid eyes, porcelain skin, voluptuous contours, sexy muscle tone and her divine sexual center. Surrounded by a thick but trimmed patch of dark brown hair, Erica's vulva was calling my name. Spreading her legs, Erica gently rubbed her swollen labia and I could see the sacred pink flesh glisten under her aroused wetness as she teasingly spread her slit open with her fingers.

"Is this what you want, baby doll?" Erica hissed seductively.

I couldn't bring myself to speak but nodded as my eyes continued to worship her every nook and cranny.

"Come here, baby." She said.

Erica spread her legs wider as I crawled between them. Positioning me above her, I pressed my body down on top of her as our mounds pressed against one another. Erica cupped my ass cheeks firmly in her hands and guided me in a grinding motion against her. Raising her legs up around me, I grinded my mound hard against hers; slowly at first, gradually building up speed and intensity. Holding myself up by my arms directly above her, Erica and I stared deeply into each other's eyes as I grinded my center harder and faster against hers. With both of us panting and moaning deeply, I could feel the sweat racing down my back in droves and Erica's fingernails were digging deep into my skin; I felt her body tensing with building passion.

Erica locked her legs around my torso and my sweat was now dripping down on her chest like melting ice. Finally my stamina and arm strength gave out and I collapsed on top of Erica's sweat drenched, seething body. I rested comfortable for a moment directly on top of her and we spoke not a word. I reveled in the feeling of her beautiful breasts squashed against me as her chest rose and fell in labored breaths. The lustful heat emanating from her body and mine was immense and as she ran her fingers through my hair, we kissed softly and I felt her leg lock around me release.

With both of our bodies now thoroughly lubricated with heavy perspiration, I slid my body down hers, grazing the tip of my tongue along a straight line down her chin and neck, between her breast and across her six pack abdomen. Letting my body slide between her legs on to the mattress, I inhaled the intoxicating aroma of a highly aroused woman. Running my tongue up and down the insides of her thighs, Erica reached down and pleasured herself, rubbing her soaking wet, gorgeous sex and her delicious aroma engulfed me completely. Opening my eyes as I slid my tongue down the inside of her thigh, our eyes locked in an intense gaze. Erica was already so stimulated that her clitoris had sprung free of its sheath and was just aching for me to taste her.

Having never been this close to another woman's vagina, I gently grazed it with the tips of my fingers. Erica chirped and her body jerked as I continued gently rubbing her sex. After several passes up and down, I slowly inserted my index finger and Erica let a soft tender moan escape from her lips. Wiggling my finger around inside her, I ran the flat of my tongue up her slit and over her stimulated clitoris, and the deep gasp of ecstasy that sprang from her lungs, followed by her back arching violently drove me wild. Erica's arms and hands rose up slowly along her body, caressing it at every point and then they went over her head and seized the pillow her head was resting on. Pleasing Erica sent a tremendous surge of adrenaline shooting through my body and I started pumping my finger in and out of her slit and teased her throbbing clitoris with the tip of my tongue.

Gazing up at Erica, her eyes were shut and she was wrenching the pillow in her powerful grip. Her body began to move in rhythm with the motion of my probing finger as her soft moaning was slow, low pitched and deeply sensual. I clamped my lips tightly around her clitoris and nipped it between my teeth; Erica instantly spewed another tremendously deep gasp and orgasmic moan of pure ecstasy. I felt Erica's hand go firmly around the back of my head and push me deep into her sex, burying my mouth and nose in her folds. Operating on pure primal instinct, I stuck out my tongue and pushed it into her slit and worked my jaw into a virtual feeding frenzy all around her mound.

Erica's body was soon convulsing as her moans were deep throated and sounded at times as though she were in pain. Wrapping my arms around her hips and thigh, I placed my hands on her stomach and dug my fingernails into her skin. Erica's back arched and her body was soon thrashing violently from side to side as my jaw was now beginning to ache. Suddenly she grasped handfuls of my hair with both hands, her whole body except for her feet and shoulders arched up off the mattress and rolled to the right, wrenching me along with it. Holding on tight to her hips and thighs, I heard a high pitched squeal launch from Erica's mouth followed immediately by an explosive orgasm that ravaged her body from top to bottom. With a moaning wail that sounded like agony, Erica's sex juices gushed like a tidal wave into my mouth.

Erica rolled back flat on her back and instantly grabbed me by the hands.

"Get up here, you beautiful little thing!" She hissed. "I wanna taste you again!"

Erica pulled me up from between her legs almost violently. Looking briefly in her face and eyes, she was completely on fire and consumed totally with unbridled passion for me. Sliding down a bit on the mattress, Erica positioned me up on my knees so that I was straddling her face. Leaning my sweaty body up against the wall, I got a brief second to relax before Erica's ravenous mouth was again devouring my pulsing folds and her tongue probing deep up my slit. Erica ate me gluttonously for several minutes without coming up for air, then suddenly she stopped. I felt her finger slide deep up inside me and she again commenced her animalistic feeding frenzy on my sex, now combined with her finger pumping in and out of me.