All Comments on 'Well Hell...'

by Femerotic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Liked it!!!

Nice story line and well written. You are improving from your previous 2 stories. Loved the humor. Keep writing.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 14 years ago
Well-written, but

You do have a problem with using quotes. You're far better without them, it's your natural style.

lorencinolorencinoalmost 14 years ago
I agree

Fuck the quotes—Just write your intelligent, lust-drenched, fuck-happy stories with the free-flowing exuberance of the carnal connoisseur that you are. I actually get a kick out of the lack of quotes. (and besides, the Chicago Manual of Style (14th Edition) says at the end of rule 10.40 on alternatives to quotation marks: <br><br>Another alternative, albeit infrequent, employs nothing at all but the prose itself. Neither quotation mark nor dash nor any other punctuation signals conversation. It is left to the author to make dialogue “sound” like dialogue, and the reader to have the ear to read it.<br><br> Now we can just get on with succumbing to your sexual enthusiasm.

Fubar2kFubar2kover 13 years ago
Definitely ...

Two things - firstly, great improvement on the previous two stories. Notwithstanding the comments below about not worrying about the quotes, they make the story infinitely more readable; secondly, may I suggest that you need to get an editor. Every good writer, every writer who aspires to be good needs to have their work tightened by a good editor. And for the record, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous