Well Hell...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy and I discussed my appointments and I told her to phone Chad and tell him that I won't have time to see him at one, two and three o'clock. Apparently he made three appointments for himself and already paid for the privilege. As if I would fall for that, the blasted man just did not know when to quit.

At ten o'clock, my phone rang and I absentmindedly answered.

"Hello baby, why did you cancel my appointments?"

"Hi Chad, just thought that I would save you some money by cancelling in advance. You have to stop this; I already told my father that I won't be representing you, ever again. Now please, I have work to do."

"Angel, what do you think will your daddy do when I tell him that Lessing Industries won't be using your company's service anymore if you refuse to be our lawyer, hmm?"

"You're resorting to blackmail now, Chad? I thought you were better than that."

"I learned from the best baby, you. Now pucker up and pencil me back into your diary, see you at one, bye baby"

Oh the sheer nerve of the man. Before I could throw a tantrum, someone knocked on my door.

Yelling for whomever to come in, I resentfully wrote Chad's name in my diary at eleven o'clock. Looking up at the commotion at my door, I felt my jaw drop. A sea of flowers of every variety, color and smell was systematically being deposited in my office. Every surface was transformed into an oasis of living bold passionate life. Halfway through the delivery, I stopped and directed them toward the boardroom because there was no more surface left to display flowers on.

The bloody endearing jackass must have bought every flower in the store; thankfully I am not prone to hay fever. I knew that I had lost the battle, Chad was just too intoxicating. I decided to take a quick shower and donned the beautiful red underwear. I will most probably tell Chad that I have it on but will need some serious incentive to show him how it looks. MMhhmm, that sounds like fun. Hardly able to concentrate on anything else, I forced myself to work.

At one o'clock, I was primed, primped and ready to play. Hearing his voice outside my office had me creaming. Striking a very nonchalant pose, I waited impatiently for him to enter while he took his sweet old time chatting with Peggy.

Not bothering to knock, he confidently entered my office and closed the door, discreetly locking it, hoping perhaps that I would not notice.

"Hey beautiful, Peggy told me that you expected me."

"As if I had a choice, you blackmailed me and then act surprised when I seem to be expecting you. Cut the crap Chad, what do you want?" I decided to play a little hardball with him, seems only fair, don't you think?

"You!"

"Little old me, now where have I heard that before?"

"Most probably from me and thousands of other guys you bewitched."

"Wow you sweet talker you, add to that Mr. Big Spender and I will forever be prostrate at your feet. Should I faint now or do you have anything else to add?"

Shrugging, he walked towards me with his hands behind his back.

"Were the flowers too much, princess, Chad worriedly asked?"

"Are you kidding, my previous suitor bought me a yacht which I proceeded to park on his wife's landscaped lawn. There is no such thing as too much, ever."

"Well it's good to know beforehand that you are a high maintenance type of girl, would hate to have found that out after we're married."

"Are you daft Chad, I don't even like you and you are talking marriage. I think it's time for you to leave."

"Not this time baby, this time I stay. Besides, I have two more presents for you, care to see what they are?"

"No and don't think you can manipulate me into wanting to see them because I won't."

"Well in that case, I better leave and give them to someone who would appreciate it, see ya." From behind his back, he brought forward a perfect stalk of yellow snapdragons and a beautifully wrapped present. Before he got to the door, I asked him why he brought me a snapdragon.

"They remind me of you, so delicate, beautiful and cheeky, I couldn't resist."

"And the present?"

"Well baby, you will have to open it to understand why I bought it for you."

"Uhm... I think I will open it just to see what it is. Can I have it?"

Giving the snapdragon and present to me, he said that I could have anything I wanted, even his heart. Oh the beautiful man will have me in tears before the day is over.

Carefully opening the wrapping, my hands stilled when I saw the designer label on the box. Be still my beating heart. Opening the box, I looked at the most beautiful pair of five inch red Jimmy Choo stilettos. Nope, I'm not going to cry, na ah, not me. Oh shit, I'm crying! Feeling his strong arms around me, I bawled like a baby. Never have I ever received such thoughtful gifts, the man must be a mind reader.

Sitting in my chair, he pulled me onto his lap and soothingly stroked my back.

"Come on love, it's nothing to cry about, they're just stupid gifts."

"No...hic...hic... they're not stupid. They come from your heart and I can't tell you how much it means to me. Thank you darling, thank you, thank you, thank you, I sniffled while sloppily kissing his face."

"Do you realize what you just called me?"

"Yes, and you are you big stupid idiot."

Turning me towards him, he pulled my legs over his lap so that I straddled him. Pushing my tight skirt up, he pulled me against his straining erection and kissed me.

Catching my breath, I whispered; "Chad baby, do you want to know what I am wearing underneath my clothes?"

"Well honey, seriously hope that it won't require a key or saw because I just can't wait any longer to fuck you," he drawled.

Standing up, I slowly started unbuttoning my blouse, turning around; I took it off completely and heard Chad's indrawn breath.

"Fuck baby, you want to kill me? Get over here so that I can finish un-wrapping your gorgeous body."

Sternly looking over my shoulder, I warned Chad to stay put for the full show. Taking the zip from my skirt down, I slowly shimmied out of it with a sultry sway. Walking over to the desk, I took my shoes off and put the red Jimmy Choo's on while enticingly wiggling my butt for maximum effect. Boy, did I get an effect. Chad was also starting to get rid of his clothes while watching me the whole time. I sashayed my way over to the wall and facing him, I started swaying my hips while slowly going down and opening my legs. Looking at him, I started touching my pussy and breast while moaning his name.

Chad was standing near my desk, cock in hand and lust marring his features. When I started pushing my hand beneath my thong, he snapped. Stalking over to me, he pulled me upright and pushed me against the wall with his body.

"Honey, didn't I tell you that I will be the only one touching this pussy," which he then proceeded to touch. Removing my bustier, I pushed my breasts at his tongue. Suckling my engorged nipples, he removed my wet thong. Intent on licking my pussy, I stopped him and went down on my knees in front of him.

"Chad, I have to taste this lovely cock," and I started at the bottom of his shaft, slowly licking my way to the bulbous head. Licking and nipping, he gently started fucking his cock into my mouth. Looking at him, I sucked him almost all the way into my waiting mouth, while humming against his cock head. I guess that it was too much for him because I was hauled up and turned to face the wall in two seconds flat.

"Fuck baby, I can't wait one second longer to fuck you," and with barely a touch, he rammed his straining cock into my pussy.

Holding my hips with one hand, he started flicking my erect clit. I could feel my orgasm building and started spasming around his huge cock. Losing all control, Chad fucked me hard and deep. With a loud groan, he released his thick sperm inside of me and kept his cock deep inside while I screamed my release, not caring who heard me. Pulling and turning my head against his chest, Chad gave me the sweetest, most loving kiss while starting to fuck me again. I guess that this would be where I royally fucked up again or got royally fucked. I really don't know which, you decide.

12