Wendy At Last Succeeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
415 Followers

"Oh yes that feels great Wendy, suck more of my cock babe it feels so good."

His hands were now at the back of my head and he held me there as he begun to fuck my mouth thrusting in and out, each time seeming to manage to push more of his cock inside my waiting mouth. My jaw ached at first but I soon became accustomed to this thick meat sliding in and out of my oral orifice. Peter was fucking my mouth like there was no tomorrow almost making me choke as the head of his love pole entered my throat and I was soon only able to breath through my nostrils. The knowledge that his cock was receiving the pleasure it craved from fucking my mouth was a huge turn on and my cunt was soon very wet. I was using one hand to fondle his balls and the stem of his cock while my other hand was zealously engaged in finger fucking my pussy while the thumb rubbed my pleasure button.

"Ahhh god yes... oohh that feels so good... ohhh..yesss... aahhhh...

I'm going to cum Wendy, god yesss..faster... faster... ohhh..yesss..haarderrrr... yesss..aahhh..donttt stopppp..aaaahhhh."

Peter seemed to redouble his efforts with his love pole moving in and out of my mouth at super speed until I felt his cock expanding inside my throat as if to rip me open and then unexpectedly I felt his seed as it spluttered out making his cock jerk in my mouth. The thick warm creamy spunk seemed ever lasting; his cock would stop shuddering briefly then suddenly start again forcing another dollop of his gooey seed out of the tip to fill my mouth. The vast quantity of his cum and the unexpected eruption inside my mouth made me splutter, this allowed some spunk to escape my mouth and dribble down my face on to my now naked tits, the blouse having come apart by itself during the course of our foreplay, and some landed on to my long hair. I loved the taste of Peter's cream and slurped down as much of the precious liquid as I could, enjoying the sensation of the warm salty liquid sliding down my throat. I continued to gobble Peter until I was sure none of his precious seed had escaped me and his cock was too sensitive for me to continue. Remembering what he had said about watching me swallow his spunk I saved some of his hot creamy seed inside my mouth and when I finally moved away from him I looked straight up at him opening my mouth and letting him see the huge pool of his delicious thick white cum that I had collected there before slowly swallowing it down, it was wonderful to see his face so full of amazement and excitement as I swallowed his precious juices.

As I kneeled there in front of Peter I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror by the coat stand in the hall. My eyes were glazed, his spunk was all over my face hair and tits and I looked like a complete slut. I was pleased at the thought that I was now almost a full woman and I loved sex, and cock and spunk, as I run my fingers over my big tits collecting his spunk from them and putting it in my mouth relishing the taste as I slowly swallowed and did the same with the spunk which was all over my face. My cunt, which I had continued to frig throughout the blow job I had just given Peter, was exceptionally wet and I could feel my juices as they run down my inner thighs. I needed some attention to my needs and although my thoughts were obviously on his thick cock entering my pussy I wanted to be sure that I was well lubricated for him as his cock seemed so big I wasn't sure if it wouldn't be just too much for me. There was no other way to say it and I didn't much feel like beating about the bush so I came straight out with it.

"Would you eat my pussy again Peter?" I asked hoping the addition of his saliva and some expert finger fucking with his long thick fingers would loosen me up enough to take his cock without too much pain.

"I thought you'd never ask. I'd love to Wendy, you taste so good babe. Why don't you get on the table and let me suck your juicy cunt. I love the shape you've trimmed your pussy hair, it's as though it's branded just for me so the least it deserves is a nice long kiss."

I got on the table and sat right on the edge while he put a couple of chairs on either side of me enabling me to rest my wide spread legs while he positioned himself in between them. I lay back on the table as he went down on me. This time there was no hesitation and my thick engorged labia soon found themselves in the warm wet environment of his mouth as he began to suckle on them, his long arms reaching up to my breasts and grasping one in each hand, stroking and manipulating each orb building on the sensations his mouth was already delivering between my thighs. When he begun pinching my nipples the delicious pain, mixed with all of my other emotions and sensations, sent crushing waves of ecstasy throughout my young virgin body making me writhe on the table like a wanton whore.

His tongue was inside my cunt licking and stroking my sensitive inner flesh and I felt his long middle finger slide in to join it, twisting and prodding my inner depths. When he finally moved his other hand to my pussy and used his thumb to manipulate my clit I felt I was going to explode. Peter continued to pleasure my hungry pussy for some time before moving his mouth to my bottom and quickly locating my anal ring now saturated with cunt and saliva juices which had been slowly making the short journey along the trail from my pussy to my arse. His tongue licked my starry hole and his mouth sucked hard on my arse while he continued finger fucking me. It was as much as I could take. The pleasure I felt was simply indescribable it was just so passionate so extreme. At some stage he swapped tasks and I felt his mouth engulfing my quim while he slowly and rhythmically rubbed my tiny anal opening with the ball of his finger until it pouted and he drilled me slowly with his long middle finger until I could feel his knuckles on my rubbery ring.

I was by now only seconds away from cumming as his tongue lashed my clit while his fingers plunged in and out of my fuck holes, when Peter pulled away. I was about to protest but stopped short when he stood up moving his body into mine and letting me feel his rock hard cock. God, how I wanted, no needed him to stick his magnificent hard maleness inside me. I was so turned on that the apprehension about his size had completely been forgotten. He lifted my legs onto his strong broad shoulders and manoeuvred his cock to my opening. Peter stopped there, with only the tip of his massive cock embedded in the opening of my pussy, allowing me to get used to the invader.

"Wendy, you are sure you want me to fuck you, aren't you babe?" He asked, giving me one

final chance to keep my virginity.

"Yes, oh god yes Peter, please push it inside me. I've always wanted you to be first nobody else, please Peter fuck me now."

Peter thrust hard and I felt a sudden pang of pain which made me gasp and wince as his cock invaded my so far unused cock sheath. I expected to bleed and hurt much more but it was now obvious that my own busy fingers or sporty life style had already robbed me of my maidenhead.

Peter began to pull his long cock out, and then when it was almost completely withdrawn push it all the way back in, slowly and purposefully and each time he thrust in it was at a slightly different angle ensuring every internal erogenous sensor was set alight. It took about four firm deliberate thrusts before the pain subdued and all I felt was an overwhelming sense of pleasure and love. I now began to play with my own breasts, pinching and pulling the hard erect nipples and adding to the pleasure my body was experiencing from Peter's magnificent cock. The oral stimulation I had received had prepared me well as Peter begun to fuck me ever faster and I found myself gasping for air, in between which, I was shouting at him to fuck me harder and faster and not to stop. I was finally there and let out a scream for the entire world to hear.

"AAHHH... AAAHHH... YESSSS... OOOOHHHH...

YESSS... GOD YESSS PETERRR... FUUCCKK...

MEEEE... AAAAAHHHH... GODDD... YESSSS...

MOOORE... AAAAAHHHHHHH... AAAAAHHHH

... YESSSSSSS... OOOOOOHHHHHHH... FUCCKKKK

... FUUUCCKKK... AAAAAHHHHHH... OOOOOHHH"

Peter continued to thrust into me until he also climaxed, the sensation I felt from his hot thick spunk filling me up inside and splashing against my sensitive cunt walls send another wave of complete contented joy surging deep inside me which made me climax again. After a while his cock stopped throbbing inside me and pulling away from my pussy Peter moved up along the side of the table until he was in line with my head. I was now in tears of happiness half sobbing at having had such a wonderful ecstatic experience but instinctively I knew exactly what he wanted. I turned looking at his cock as it glistened in the light while dripping with my cum and his spunk, opening my mouth wide I took his saturated cock inside and tasted for the first time our combination of spunk and cunt cum. It tasted like some heady exotic cocktail and I sucked and licked until it was completely clean. We stayed in our respective positions, me flat on my back on the table, he standing by my side his cock in my mouth slowly contracting, for a while. Peter looked down at me and then moving away so his cock slid out of my mouth bent down and kissed me gently on the lips.

I had enjoyed every minute of our love making, I now felt completely elated and free, a new person, finally a full woman. I wanted him to take me again and again; I had a newborn ravenous hunger, my sexual appetite had been awoken like some previously dormant fire that once lit needed a constant supply of fuel to keep it burning brightly. I just had to have his cock inside me again.

He sat on one of the chairs and I sat on his lap, comforted by the warmth of his naked body against my own. My mouth quickly sought his and we were soon kissing with the wanton hungry passion of two lovers that had been kept apart for months. Our tongues caressing one another, while duelling for supremacy, open mouthed we kissed exchanging sweet oral juices. Peter's cock soon begun to grow again and I could feel his hardness against my arse while his hands squeezed, massaged and rubbed my tits so that my nipples felt red hot. He was soon plucking and pinching my hard erect nipples and I found to my delight that this was a new tantalizing sensation that made my body tingle and my cunny all wet. Peter finally moved a hand down to my pussy and he was soon finger fucking my drenched dripping cunt which was full of his seed, which he had just deposited so generously, as well as my own thick cum.

"Wendy I..I.. I'd love to fuck you... fuck you in the arse...

do... you..aahhm... will you... please say yes?" Peter came out with it and I felt the throb of his now completely hardened cock as he spoke as if it were trying to tell me how exciting it found the prospect.

I wasn't sure what to say. I may have been a virgin until this morning but I was not completely ignorant and had heard about anal sex before but had never given it that much thought. The thought of his big fat throbbing dick inside my tight arse excited more than I would have believed possible only an hour or so earlier in the day and my pussy responded, as I felt a sudden wetness released from deep inside my body drenching his two long fingers as they frigged me. The truth was that with a feeling of wantonness that suddenly devoured and excited at the thought of his cock pounding me in the arse me there was also one of trepidation. My hole back there was so tiny while his cock was so thick it wouldn't be possible, surely, and none of the girls at school had ever mentioned having had anal sex. Was I absolutely perverted even thinking about allowing my own brother to do that to me, but I just needed to experience or at least try to experience anal sex just once. In fact I just wanted to try and experience everything I had ever read or heard to do with sex at least once and was more than ready and willing to submit to anything Peter asked of me but I really wasn't too sure about this.

"Peter you're so huge, I'm scared you might damage something or hurt me, otherwise you know I would let you do anything to me." I voiced my concern but also my willingness to please him.

He thought for a while, his fingers never stopping the constant rhythmic finger fucking of my recently deflowered sex pot.

"Wendy I promise I'll be gentle and I'll stop if it gets too much for you. You know I wouldn't deliberately hurt you, don't you?"

I nodded not sure what to say or do next.

"Wendy why don't you get on the table on all fours and I'll get you wet and ready so that you'll just love it." With that he gently but firmly pushed me off his lap.

I got into the position in which he prompted me; finally happy with my pose he positioned himself behind me. The fact that I could no longer see him and didn't know what to expect added to my excitement. Peter's hot breath against my arse was the first thing I felt quickly followed by his lips as he begun to kiss me all over my behind at the same time rubbing my dripping wet cunt as he half held it in the palm of his hand. This carried on for some time and I found myself quickly relaxing. As if he sensed the time was right his tongue snaked across my dark crinkly rubbery ring, time and time again, each time I felt a new warm wetness as more and more of his saliva was deposited there. The fact that we had already breached a boundary not normally violated, I had after all just allowed my brother to fuck me and finger my arse hole, and we were about to undertake yet another taboo journey, which as far as I knew was not normally followed, excited me beyond anything I had ever experienced before. It was dirty, naughty, banned, forbidden, not the done thing, all this just seemed to through petrol onto an already blazing fire. His tongue was now concentrating on the tiny hole in the centre of the ring, his tongue felt firm as it probed the tiny entry. What Peter did next send me over the edge and I had another albeit less intense orgasm. He had somehow stretched forward and got hold of a huge carrot, almost as big as his cock and as I rocked back and forward against his tongue he begun to fuck my cunt with it pushing in deep inside my pussy. The suddenness of his action and that fact that it was so completely unexpected just pushed me over the edge.

"That's it baby, you like carrots now don't you?" He laughed as he thrust the root dildo harder and faster inside my cunt.

Yes, I felt like screaming as I pushed back against the inert object inside my pussy and his tongue as it continued to drill my arse. He stopped and allowed the carrot to drop on the table while prising my buttocks apart with both hands as his mouth sucked my ring into his mouth. God it felt so good I found myself wallowing in the sheer erotic pleasure of the moment. His mouth moved away from my arse and he somehow turned his body so that he bend backwards his head on the table in between my legs directly below my cunt, my legs were as wide apart as I could get them as his mouth opened wide taking in the whole of my sex and gently sucking it while guzzling down my juices and what was left of his own spunk.

Peter sucked and slurped my cunt while at the same time his hands played with my arse. I was in a sexual daze, the overwhelming pleasure his mouth was giving my sex was so unimaginably intense and I almost didn't detect one of his big fat thumbs as it gently rubbed my anal opening which was drenched with the copious amounts of saliva he had deposited there. I was so relaxed that it only needed a few strokes with his thumb and my tiny opening seemed to open up inviting the fat intruder in. Peter was gentle moving his thumb inside me a fraction at a time allowing me to become accustomed to the violation before moving on. His thumb was finally embedded inside my dark murky back passage and it felt good as though it belonged there, I was most definitely enjoying what Peter was doing to me. It made me feel full and content and I rocked back and forward against the intruder.

We carried on like this for a while, him gorging himself on my cunt while his thumb lazily fucked my arse and I played with my tits. Peter changed positions, pulling his thumb slowly out, my arse following it wanting it back inside me, but instead his mouth was back as he used it to deposit more saliva in my now partly open hole and before long two long fingers invaded my anal passage, again, as before it was done slowly but firmly until they were in as deep as they would go. He fucked me like this for a while, every so often drizzling saliva at the top of my crease and I felt it as it followed the course down to his fingers. I loved the experience so much that I even forgot my reservations about his cock and whether it would ever be able to fit inside my arse. Peter moved back and I felt a wetness as he deposited more of his oral juices on to my arse hole making it as wet as my pussy. He must have repositioned himself again as the next thing I felt was the smooth head of his gigantic cock against my arse hole.

"Relax Wendy, I promise to be really gentle but you need to be completely relaxed."

The way he spoke made me believe he had done this hundreds of times before and there was nothing to worry about so I made a conscious effort to completely relax for him. I found out later that fucking a girl in the arse was his number one fantasy and he had basically swatted up on the subject as well as seeing a couple of shall we say instructive movies downloaded from the internet on the subject.

Peter held his cock in position against my tiny starry hole and slowly pushed forward. His cock penetrated me a fraction of an inch at a time, each thrust pushed my rubbery flesh further aside and more of his cock slid inside me until my sphincter slowly but finally surrendered to his huge battering ram. It hurt and I'm not sure that I wanted him to continue as I let out a gasp, but I loved him and wanted to make him happy so I hesitated by which time the fat purple head was all the way in and past my sphincter and the pain seemed to subside. I was once again feeling full and content as the monster python continued to penetrate me deeper and deeper sliding in me until I could feel Peter's heavy sacks resting on my tight buttocks. Peter stopped thrusting and just stood still until my rectum became accustomed to the violation by this foreign invasion.

Happy that I was now ready, Peter begun to fuck me very slowly but purposely, withdrawing his hot throbbing prick until only the head was still sheathed in my anus and then thrusting back against me sending his cock plunging headlong into my dark murky abyss. It felt wonderful to me and I even found myself reacting by moving my hand down to my very wet pussy and begun to rub then finger myself down there. The two sensations, his cock deep in my rectum and my fingers plunging deeper than ever inside my sodden dripping cunny, felt wonderfully complimentary. I could even feel his huge cock through the thin fleshy partition between my rectum and my cunt as it rubbed against my fingers with each thrust. His cock was buried to the hilt in me and I felt the huge thing swell up like a balloon as if it was about to split me open from the inside. This was quickly followed by a throbbing then jerking of his prick and then almost simultaneously my rectum walls were abruptly flooded with his hot thick spunk and he let out a shout and a grunt as more and more spunk shot out of his penis and made its way deep into my bowels. The feel of his hot thick seed splashing about inside my body was too much and I screamed with my own wanton delight as I climaxed, my pussy muscles contracting around my fingers like a vice. I knew at that precise moment that anal sex was something that I for one enjoyed, maybe not as much as having a cock fucking my tight pussy but something I would definitely wish to experience again. Peter was spent and his frenzied thrusting had stopped, his semi hard penis retreated and slipped out of my anal fuck hole.

pdrye
pdrye
415 Followers