Wendy At Last Succeeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
415 Followers

"I'm so glad you've cum again sis, I'd love to taste your cum again, I just have to eat you some more. Get down here so I can eat out that sweet pussy, come on."

I didn't need him to ask again. I grabbed a couple of cushions and threw them down on the floor and lay on top of them. Peter snatched something from the table and followed me, getting on top of me in a 69. His mouth was soon enthusiastically sucking on my juicy puffy pussy and he was making a lot of loud slurping and humming noises making it plainly obvious that he was taking as much pleasure in what he was doing as I did. Peters cock was just above my mouth, semi hard and still dripping with spunk, I just couldn't resist. I move my head until my mouth was just below it and then sucked it all inside my mouth. The feeling of having my brother's hot hard prick in my mouth again just after it had been up my virgin arse fucking me send shivers through me. I was completely on fire and I didn't want to stop.

Peter swiftly pushed the large carrot, which he had retrieved from the table, all the way back into my soaking wet cunt while at the same time he started to suck on my clit. As if all that wasn't enough he added the feeling of completeness as he pushed three fingers inside my still wet and aching arse hole. I was beside myself with shameless unadulterated lust, sucking his prick into my mouth as far as it would go, almost choking myself. I was like a woman possessed, my sexual desires had completely taken over and I wanted to be fucked and filled with his seed. Nothing was dirty or taboo I wanted everything and anything that would satisfy my yearning. I cupped his swollen balls in my hands and gently squeezed them as I sucked on his cock ever harder taking pleasure form the fact that my oral stimulation was making it grow to its magnificent erectness.

As it grew larger and firmer Peter fucked my mouth and throat mercilessly with his dick. I don't know what came over me, the intenseness was almost unbearable, I moved my head to his arse as though in a daze and begun to suck and lick him there much as he had done to me. Once I had him really wet I moved a hand to his arse and started to slip two fingers into his rectum while my mouth went back to his cock and I again begun to suck on his hot throbbing prick. Feeling his steel hard rod sliding further into my open sucking mouth as it begun to swell was sheer pleasure. I pushed my fingers further up into his arse hole and then started to twist them around inside, I didn't know what I was doing but judging from the way his cock reacted and how quickly it had revived he was loving every minute.

I stopped briefly and just long enough to egg him on, "Oh god yes Peter, fuck me, fuck me, fuck my mouth, push your cock down my throat, I love you, I'm your filthy dirty slut do you like me fingering your arse? I'll do anything you want me to just tell me anything you want just always promise to fuck me."

With that I pushed my fingers back inside his arse hole; the sheer depravity and complete shamelessness animal passion on both sides was just so passionate it was unreal. I was completely out of control and was now just a sheer pleasure giving and receiving machine. I pushed his cock out of my mouth and begun wanking him with my hand, milking his wonderful cock wanting his spunk to shoot out all over me, while I moved my mouth to his arse and started sucking and licking him there.

Peter must have liked that as I suddenly felt him push a further finger in my arse and I gasped out, and then let out a loud moan of delight. This must have encouraged him to go a step further and pulling out the carrot from my recently deflowered cunt he replaced it with four fingers using them to scoop up my cunt juices like a spoon and sucking them clean before repeating the exercise again and again while I screamed and writhed below him in throws of sheer almost animal like desire. I reacted by pulling his arse cheeks apart and pushed my wet tongue inside his ring licking the inside of his arse almost as if trying to push my head inside him. His cock was now twitching in my hand and I knew he was near cumming my mouth left his arse and I gobbled his cock, my jaws stretching to accommodate his now bloated manhood while he uncontrollably fucked me sending his cock deep into my throat. As we lay there pleasuring one another both very near to climaxing the doorbell went, we tried ignoring it but it kept ringing. Peter got up and peaked out of the window. He suddenly disappeared and was back seconds later like some naked caveman pulling and dragging Jane, his girlfriend, behind him and into the kitchen.

Jane is attractive with lovely long blond hair and blue eyes, but even I, as another woman, have to admit her body is awesome; she has a nicely shaped tight arse with lovely big but firm tits and is built like those fuller curvy girls you see on the front cover of men's magazines, usually the ones on the top shelf, the sort of body that guys would describe as a fuck me figure.

She just stood there looking down at me; she had a look of complete amazement, bewilderment and shock on her face.

"Wendy wants to eat your pussy, so sit on the chair so she can eat you, you always said you wanted to try it with another girl well here's your chance." Peter said to her as he rubbed his huge cock up and down no doubt already fantasizing about all the possibilities if she would only agree to just join in.

Standing in the kitchen naked and very embarrassed, with my brothers spunk still in my hair and dripping from my now well fucked cunt and arse, blushing like mad thinking god if she had come around the back, as she sometimes did, a couple minutes earlier she would have seen my brother fucking my spunk filled arse or maybe my squelching pussy through the window. I had clearly heard what Peter had told her and was unsure as to how to react or what to say. Jane stood there with her mouth wide open I don't think she could quite believe her eyes, but as if in a trance she did as my brother instructed and sat down or rather collapsed on the chair.

The truth was I had always wanted to know what another girl's pussy tasted like and had had a couple of fantasies of doing things with another girl while masturbating myself. I looked at Peter who beckoned me forward; I instinctively moved to Jane as if in some form of a daydream and knelt down in front of her. I found myself slowly pushing her short skimpy skirt up to her waist. Peter joined in by lifting one then the other of Jane's gorgeous long legs and placing one over each arm of the chair. I move my head between her open legs her sweet scent drawing me to her. I started to lick and kiss her inner thighs starting from just above her knees and slowly kissing one side then the other as I moved upwards to her panty covered pussy. As I got nearer to her treasure cave I could see from the wet patch of her panty crutch that she had got very wet and a waft of her scent filled my nostrils letting me know she was now turned on and pleasantly smelly her sexual juices flowing rapidly. Her aroma filled my nostrils and I knew she was ready for my oral assault on her. There was no hesitation on my part, my urges took over completely and I knew I desperately wanted to do this.

As I opened my mouth to take in her swollen sex, I glanced up momentarily to see my brother grabbing her head and pulling it towards his massive hot hard prick, as he pushed it into her open waiting mouth the thought of where his cock had been earlier excited my senses further. I begun to suck on her soaking wet knickers getting a mouthful of her sex juices, Jane started to protest but she could do no more than moan as her mouth was now full of hot hard cock. With me sucking on the crutch of her flimsy knickers as Peter fucked her face she soon had no choice but to relax and enjoy what was being unleashed on her. She was before long obviously enjoying what my mouth was doing to her cunt as her hands found their way to the back of my head and she was pushing hard on my head to keep it in place against her cunt while she bucked against my mouth in her lust. I was really enjoying the sweet taste of Jane's juices, she tasted so dammed good I didn't want to stop and I hoped she was going to let me take her knickers off as I desperately wanted to see her pussy and get at her hot naked cunt flesh with my mouth.

Peter urged me on, ""Go on Wendy suck her cunt, it tastes good doesn't it?"

I just let out a moan in agreement; my mouth was too full of Jane's syrupy pussy juices which I was straining through the thin white crutch of her knickers to be able to speak and I didn't want to stop for an instant.

At first Jane had had obvious reservations about being eaten by another woman, probably even more so as it was her boyfriends sister, and I'm sure that had she had time to think and not been so astounded by the sight of me on the floor with spunk dripping from my hair and out of my orifices she may have protested more but my hot mouth put paid to her initial protests very quickly and I could tell by the way she eagerly continued to suck Peter's cock that she was loving the attention of my mouth on her quim.

"Pull her knickers off Wendy let's see the sluts cunt and show her what you can do with your mouth."

I looked up just in time to see Peter grab Jane by the hair pulling her forcefully nearer to his hard cock at the same time pushing forward in a fucking motion pushing his cock much deeper into her mouth and no doubt her throat and repeating the exercise harder and faster each time. Jane was obviously no novice at sucking Peter's huge cock and she responded without hesitation her head moving back and forward as she made loud slurping sounds and saliva drizzled out of the corners of her lips. One of her hands took hold of the base of his shaft which she couldn't get in her mouth and she begun jerking him while the other hand fondled his swollen balls.

While watching, mesmerised by the sight I still managed to take Jane's knickers off. When I looked back down at her now exposed fuck hole I was delighted to see that she was completely shaved. I moved my hands down in between her lovely curvy legs and held her pussy open, inspecting the soft pink layers of flesh, similar to rose petals, covered with droplets of pussy juice which twinkled like tiny diamonds. Her labia were very puffy and I could even make out the slow trickle of juice that flowed from deep within her body. It was beautiful and the strong scent of her sex wafted to my nostrils luring me back to it, like honey to a bee, my head moved down to her waiting cunt and I opened my mouth wide devouring her sex, it wasn't long before she was letting out whimpers and moans of sexual pleasure that must have vibrated against my brothers cock still buried deep in her mouth.

"You're doing a great job sis, Jane is loving this, listen to her. Oh my god, yes babe that's it that feels great babe, god yes... Jane's taken all of my cock in her mouth, that's a first for her you must be good sis."

My pussy was dripping wet and throbbing as if telling me it needed some stimulation of its own, so I moved a hand down to my cunt quickly managing to bury three of my fingers to the hilt and fucking myself with them. My sex box was hot and soaking wet with my own cum and my brother's spunk while my mouth was full of sweet dripping pussy, I was euphoric in sexual heaven.

"I think it's time Jane tasted some cunt don't you sis?"

At the sound of his voice I looked up at him with my eyes, my mouth remaining glued to Jane's wonderful cunt. He had taken Jane's top off by now and while still fucking her mouth with his wonderful dick busily massaged her ample breasts and while I watched he tweaked, pulled and twisted her very long hard nipples before give each a big tug, the result was that she flooded my mouth with yet more of her juices.

My brother's suggestion appealed to me, I quickly moved to the floor pulling Jane behind me until she ended up on top of me. She moved into the 69 position in a haze as I pulled at her arse until I had her cunt back in my mouth and resumed feasting on her puffy swollen pussy. Peter had moved and I could hear him telling Jane to eat my cunt. I could feel her hot breath against my labia as her mouth moved nearer to its goal, she hesitantly licked my bloated outer lips, I know I taste sweet and she soon lost her inhibitions sucking on my thick cunt lips with relish and before long Jane started fucking me with her tongue. It felt so good being eaten at one end while eating another girl at the other. Jane was now fully committed to what we were sharing and begun introducing finger after finger to my fuck hole. After a couple of minutes she was using four fingers while sucking on my throbbing clit. It was as if she could read my mind and knew exactly what I needed and when.

"Go on Jane fuck her arse with your hand, Wendy loves it in the arse let me help you find her hole."

He must have directed Jane's other hand to my arse and I felt her as she slowly pushed and thrust three fingers inside my tight arse hole, which was still oozing with my brothers thick creamy white spunk. I felt so complete and now moved my own mouth to her ring and commenced to lick it as though the only reason I was on this earth was to lick Jane's arse hole. I held her bum cheeks apart and buried my face in between them sucking on her anal ring while licking the tiny volcano like entry until it was saturated and the tip of my tongue penetrated her. It was obvious that the stimulation she was receiving was something she enjoyed as her mouth seemed to double its efforts in trying to please my cunt.

Peter moved in now pushing my head out of the way and I watched as he inserted his huge cock inside Jane's wet cunt her flesh parting as his meat entered her until all 8" of cock were buried in her fuck hole as he begun fucking her. His balls were heavy and as they neared my mouth I licked them trying at the same time to suck them. He fucked Jane hard and fast while I managed to lick her clit, it wasn't long before she screamed out loudly as her orgasm hit her. Peter withdrew his cock then moved back allowing me to feast like some starving vampire on the fresh cum that poured out of her opening. Peter moved back nearer to us and abruptly pulled me by the hair pushing his cock inside my mouth as it dripped with Jane's fresh cum and he fucked my mouth mercilessly as he ordered me as to what he wanted me to do next.

"Suck her arse hole Wendy, get it all nice and wet, get it ready for me, get it all juicy for my cock I've just got to fuck her tight arse."

I did as I was told my mouth busily sucked and licked Jane's arse while I deposited dollops of saliva in the musky crevice. Peter pulled me away, using my hair as if it was a set of reins, and manoeuvring me until I had a mouthful of cunt. I could see him as I lay underneath Jane as he held his monster cock in position before pushing it inside Jane's arse hole, I must have lubricated her well for him and I watched in amazement as his cock slowly opened up her tiny hole the rubbery brown flesh yielding until his wonderful dick squeezed inside her, although she begun to object it all sounded like a token half hearted protest and judging by the look on Peter's face he was too worked up to stop.

"Mmmm... ahhh..ahhhh... oh god no Peter, mmm..ooohhh..ooohhh..

you mustn't do that..aaahhhh..aaahhhh... ooohhh...

no,.. not my arse... ahhhh... please don't... not..my arse... Peter."

Peter ignored her protests and continued to push his cock inside her until it was all the way in and his balls rested on her arse cheeks. The sight of his member sliding like some huge python inside her body had excited me more than I would have expected. Her sweet smelling pussy was dripping with her juices and my saliva, as if reminding me it was still there and waiting. Lifting my head slightly I took as much of her cunt as possible into my mouth and sucked on it with renewed vigour making her moan out loudly.

I was sure that at that stage she was in complete confusion as to whether she wanted Peter to carry on fucking her in the arse or not, not doubt the pleasure she was so obviously experiencing from my mouth masked any pain in her anal passage. Peter started to fuck her arse, slowly at first with long deliberate thrusts, like he had done to me earlier, Jane begun to moan again but the moans were now those of pleasure. Very unexpectedly Peter's cock was out of Jane's arse and just an inch or two above my face. I looked up at Peter and from the look he gave me it was obvious what he wanted me to do. Perhaps had I had time to think about it I might have thought it dirty maybe even disgusting but instead I found myself opening my mouth and allowing him to shove his huge cock deep inside my hot mouth and I obediently begun to gobble his wonderful meat as he fucked my mouth with his tool, I was soon nursing on his cock as if it was the sweetest candy I had ever tasted. Peter encouraged me to keep sucking his gorgeous cock.

"That's it baby suck my dirty cock get it all wet for Jane's tight little arse..

oh god you're good that feels so great. I'm going to push it all the way inside your cock

fucking mouth oh yeahh oh god yes what a great cock sucker you are baby it feels

awesome in there."

He finally withdrew his hot prick from my mouth and I could see that it was covered with my saliva, dripping wet and glistening in the artificial light. I watched in awe as it moved the few inches which separated Jane's cunt and my mouth from her arse hole and drove his cock back inside her tight anal chasm. He slowly pushed against her anal opening, which was now distended due to the earlier fucking it had received, until it yielded to him and the head vanished, Peter followed this with a huge thrust sending the rest of the shaft shooting up inside Jane's tight butt until his balls were squashed tightly against her arse cheeks, making Jane gasp out.

"Ahhhh... yesss..Oh god this is so wrong,... mmhhhh... yeahhh...

I'm such a slut... Mmmmhhh..letting... youuu... fuckkkk... my arse... ooooohhhh... god..yesss... yesss.. it feels soooo... mmmmhhh... goooooddddd..aaaaa... yess..yess..fuckkkk... meeee... aaahhhhhhh."

Jane had obviously come to terms with been fucked in the arse and was now happy and ready to surrender herself to the enjoyment of the act, a bit like me earlier on I thought smiling at the thought of how wonderful Peter's cock had felt buried deep in my rectum and how she must now be enjoying that very same sensation.

"Yes Jane, you are a complete slut just like Wendy so eat her cunt while I fuck your nice tight arse, let her know how you love her wet fucked cunt, go on slut suck my spunk out of her pussy, there's plenty more to come. I just knew you'd love it in the arse once I got it inside you and there's plenty more stuff I want my two sluts to do before today's out."

Jane's hot mouth felt good against my quim and her tongue rasped over my exposed clit sending wave after wave of pleasure racing through my body. I had lost count of the number of times I had cum so far. My mouth was drawn back to the task in hand and I sucked on the fat lips sodden with Jane's cum before opening my mouth as wide as possible and devouring as much of her pussy flesh as I could manage while at the same time my tongue begun fucking her as deep as I could manage all the while gorging myself on her copious juices.

My brother kept fucking Jane's arse hard and fast, making it difficult for my mouth to stay in contact with her sweet flesh but I knew it wouldn't be long before he released his load inside Jane's newly deflowered arse at which time I was hoping she would cum inside my mouth. The thought of this, combined with the mouthful of cunt juice and Jane's renewed efforts on my pussy brought me to my peak and just as Peter shot his load, Jane and I climaxed simultaneously writhing about on the floor in sheer ecstasy. I was completely lost in pleasure my whole body shaking while I tried to swallow every drop of cum as it poured out of Jane's sex. Peter had straddled over Jane as she lay on top of me her mouth busily sucking on my pulsating cunt and grabbed my head lifting it up his strong hands supporting it from behind as he stuffed his slimy spunk covered semi hard cock deep inside my mouth and fucked my head with it, he then moved a hand to his cock and begun squeezing it, feeding me the last drops of spunk while Jane's arse slowly allowed the load he had deposited there to run out and cover my tits.

pdrye
pdrye
415 Followers