All Comments on 'Wendy Pt. 01'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Very hot! Looking forward to the next chapter. Five stars and a favorite point!

lerenardruselerenardruseover 1 year ago

This story better have at least 4 chapters. I have enjoyed the erotica and the story. Great combination, well balanced. I'm waiting for the next chapter.

JohnD46JohnD46over 1 year ago

Good story, both storylines. Thanks

LurksForFunLurksForFunover 1 year ago

Well done. Thank you so much for the story. I look forward to reading the next part (and the part after that , and after that).

EasterbilbyEasterbilbyover 1 year ago

I very much enjoy the detail you put into the stories outside of the sex. This is super engaging and I look forward to more. Surely you can find traditional publishing for some of these longer stories!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
outstanding

The first chapter in what is one of the author's finest stories, Wendy is one of those stories that needs to be read from chapter on onwards. There are no stand-alone chapters in this story. Readers of this story might wish to check out another of the author's stories- Dive, Dive, Dive, and high seas adventure stories with excellent characters.

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse8 months ago

a lot of business talk. too much?

Richard1940Richard19406 months ago

Ignore VerbalAbuse (below) this story shows a good work/life balance. Thank you. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
9353 Followers
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wendy Series Info

SIMILAR Stories