All Comments on 'Wendy Pt. 05'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Mike9947Mike9947over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it on so many levels - stories need a basic foundation of coherent warp threads that don’t demand an exorbitant suspension of disbelief. You came close to the edge - but it worked - very well.

Your research and experience gives you great authority - you know what you are writing about.

A story also needs a tone and some consistent rhythms and this was brilliant. It was NICE - respectful, loving, giving - and that doesn’t include the sex! It made the reader feel good. The glory hole bit didn’t fit that mold and the 10 inch cock was gratituous; but that’s just me talking.

The sex was well done - for me the lesbian scenes were overdone - but done well.

I hope this isn’t the end - there are so many possibilities - mergers and acquisitions, site visits, the Executive Chef, the dating site, the three young women moving on - especially Wendy - she can’t spend her life in a posh sorority house, Wendy on the cover of Time, Davos, the Forbes conference, Wendy on boards, a corporate charity - so much potential now that the characters are so well developed!

JohnD46JohnD46over 1 year ago

This is a great story. Reminds me bit of Harddays night's Lady in Red. I sure look forward to the continuation. Thank you

daiblo598daiblo598over 1 year ago

I love this series of stories and cannot wait for more. I keep checking the new stories looking for more. Keep it up.

Hootch338Hootch338over 1 year ago
Bravo

I've been enjoying Wendy's adventures. Please, keep the saga going.

TryAnythingTryAnythingover 1 year agoAuthor

Yeah, I really debated the whole glory hole part, but finally decided that it would help show the sexual evolution that Wendy was going through. This was an insanely fun story to write.

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 1 year ago

A great story! Thank you for sharing your kinky imagination. 😈

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

This series keeps getting better and better! Five stars and a favorite point!

shyandyshyandyabout 1 year ago

Liked the whole story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wendy Pt. 04 Previous Part
Wendy Series Info