All Comments on 'We're Not Gay'

by inwardbound

Sort by:
  • 179 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

Really hot - I thoroughly enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
so hot!

oh man, awesome story!

well-written and HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

That was possibly the best story I've ever read.

ida_motieida_motieover 19 years ago
hot, hot, hot

oh my god, they where "so gay"!

great story! very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
so hot...

Quite possibly my favorite gay story on here. Excellent writing and incredible imagery!

YUM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best of the best!

write more. Encore, encore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
omg

i love it and IT WAS the best story i have read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
That was AWESOME!

My GOD!!!!! I LOVED THAT STORY!!!!!!! It got me so hot!!!! THE BEST IVE READ!!!!

catcallinscatcallinsabout 19 years ago
Awesome

oh, yeah! one of the best! This one's going in my favorites. I'll be back, again and again and again . . .

GothickunGothickunabout 19 years ago
Dude!

Written well and very erotic. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW

This was written amazingly well, this will be in my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
AMAZING!!

That was fantastic..everything that I always wished my first time was. So HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful

The best story I have read thus far on literotica. Wonderfully hot, sexy and even a bit romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
o shit

i have been reading stories for a long time , but dam . i wish you was my buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awesome

I loved it. more than just sex, it's almost like an emotional rollercoaster. you're really talented. keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
so real

wow this story is,wow i mean my first was nothing like this wiw i wish it were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
FRIGGIN HOT HOT HOT!!!

i'M TELLING YOU fabulous

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMG

I am a straight female but this was so hot turned me on so much.

acoreacoreover 18 years ago
so gay

The best!!! My fave part was when he said "We're not gay!" because he's on edge, and the other guys is trying to calm him down and says "we're so gay" And the other guy sighs and says, "so gay." At least that's how the movie played in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yeah!

Man you realy know haw to turn men on. You story was over than read, i was inside the story, you make me feel all those desires and passion you make me feel like i was in that bed, feeling al those emotions... you make me cum and said "CUM"

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story

Your story was great! I could see it happening like that.

BizyBizyover 18 years ago
This did it for me

You really made this old cock get sooooooooo hard and drip all the way to a mind blowing climax. It mad e me want to tyr mm sex all the more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very true life

This story is so real life I kept thinking of how I lost my virginity and the stumbling with the what would it be like etc.

Very good read.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 18 years ago
Clever and hot

The steps the two guys take to admitting that there's nothing they would rather do than do it with each other are sexy and utterly believable, particularly the way they start with restraint and corporal punishment--masculine, "hostile" sex. Very well done.

reddeliciousreddeliciousover 18 years ago
Hot hot hot...

Sexy as hell...

Love these "not gay" male sex stories... you know it's hot when even a straight girl like me gets off on it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the best I've ever read.

That was amazing. I would pay to read that. I orgasmed so hard! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks, really amazing story.

It was this story that got me writing my own submissions for Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
:)

:) im a straight girl but i love gay men and tht was hotttt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
not gay

love straight guys who realize they love cock too..my panties are wet and I am straight ..sorta LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT

Your writing makes me wet everytime I read it. And I'm straight. This piece expecially, it combines all my favorite things: bondage, first times, and men. I usually don't comment on this site but I couldn't resist. Please Keep Writing!

robin48robin48almost 18 years ago
so gay

the cock sucking was hot

and the not gay to gay comments added to the build up

my throat is dry and my lingerie is wet

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 18 years ago
Impressive!

Great story, believable characters, the best set up. I loved every word. I think I would be the submissive one. At least that is how it played for me. That is how I wish it had happened to me. It's no wonder that this story is the most read in the Gay highest rated section. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

1st time I've ever read a gay story.....and as a woman I am speachless as well as wet. I'll be back to read more!!! Thanks for your writings!!

nz_marienz_marieover 17 years ago
extremely hot!

oh wow! I read your other 2 stories first and liked them both but this one is the best, totally loved it.

Excellent work, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome.

Fantastic setup, and the end just totally got me going, when they finally admit it to each other. Good god, that was hot.

Malice2Malice2over 17 years ago
Me likey.

This was your best story, man. Serious talent. Why don't you have any recent ones? What happened? Don't tell me you stopped writing or posting. I see a lot of people here, myself included that would be very disappointed.

jakladdjakladdover 16 years ago
FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking hot story!!!! Read it a few years ago & loved it. Just re-read it again & its even better - have jacked off to 4 mind bending cum blasts in the last 24 hours reading & re-reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can't remember being this turned on-that is wet

All that passion combined with pain and pleasure, sexist story I've read in a long time. You just made me wish I was a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

hottest story on this site, i think i've read it about a million times. good job! please continue writting:)

ladydraceladydraceabout 16 years ago
Hot hot hot

God... I'm gonna have freakin' heart attack... can't take so much cumming in such a short time!

...please write more... :oP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fuck

AMAZING!

Write more! For the love of mankind write more

marleywasonemarleywasoneabout 16 years ago
Great Story also my fantasy

That was great! I have often fantasized of what it would be like to be fucked in the ass. I have used a dildo on myself but it can't be as good a the real thing. Maybe some day I will know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Bad Story

Listen inwardbound you fucking gay! its people like you who infect the earth! all of you, you make me sick! i cannot believe how sick you make me feel. stop cheating on your wives with guys, and go back and earn a living for them. i cant stand people like you! and inwardbound, this is the worst story i have ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It was good

I like it, it was interesting and different at the same time.

Arcano18Arcano18over 15 years ago
Simply outstanding.

I'm a straight male myself, but stories like these make me really want to expand to all the genres of this site and just sit here and read it all, but I have a feeling my dick would tire out a good 2 hours into it hehe. Great work, keep it up. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hell Yeah!

That story was kick ass Hott!! Nice Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it!

That was a very well written story that has me wetter than fuck. Dont listen to people like Anonymous in Australia

they dont know what they are talking about. If they didnt like it they wouldnt have read the whole story. I bet the loved it but are one of the guys that he was writing about. Keep up the good work and i cant wait to see what you do next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Amazing! That's going in my favourite's list. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Perfect

This piece was perfect. The tone, the set-up, the pacing. The release of their previously repressed sexualities was so real, it felt like something that could really happen (and probably has, many, many times).

Calit69Calit69almost 15 years ago
Nobody is gay.

We are just sexuallly confused and its really a period in ones life when one eventually grows out of if you can live long enough. Realisation hits hardest after taking blood pressure tablets when you know that all your friendships have becoem platonic. So you are hardly gay. Find the stories with the melodrama very camp but not always erotic

Calit69Calit69almost 15 years ago
Nobody is gay.

We are just sexuallly confused and its really a period in ones life when one eventually grows out of if you can live long enough. Realisation hits hardest after taking blood pressure tablets when you know that all your friendships have becoem platonic. So you are hardly gay. Find the stories with the melodrama very camp but not always erotic

lovelovestorieslovelovestoriesalmost 15 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!

I don't know what it is about to men together, but it gets me hotter that anything else. FANTASTIC story. God I miss my husband right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hmmmm......

funny how you always find people like anonymous in Australia reading these stories (that are clearly marked as gay,btw)then going off about how they hate gays and fictional depictions of gay relationships... someone has sexual identity issues...

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Damn Straight They're Gay

Yikes! This here be SUPERHOT SEX, says I. I don't care for S&M, be it straight or gay or just plain nasty. But in this case I am convinced it is vital to the two young men's self-realization. This is a fine, if abbreviated, depiction of sexual growth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing story

You are truly a fantastic writer, the method in which you delineate every small detail is great. I look forward to future works by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot hot hot!!

oh man this was perfect! Two best friends fucking, b&d, and did I mention hot hot sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

The best story I've ever read. I love this kind of story where two friends get closer. My boyfriend once told me that he had some expieriences like the two in the story. His best friend fucked him often during their college time. But they both were affraid of being really gay so they always said "We are not gay. We are only two friends who have sex. It's only best-friends-sex, no gay sex." I think it is really difficult for two boys to admit that they have gay feelings for each other, because it is supposed to be not "natural". My boyfriend told me that he really enjoyed their love but that he was to scared about the possible reaction of their straight friends and their parents. I think that this is a problem that makes it really hard to out yourself, especially for young boys.

ilikeitlikethat18ilikeitlikethat18almost 14 years ago
One of the best I've ever read

This story is seriously the sexiest gay story I have ever read. Words cannot describe how much I enjoy this. THANK YOU. And pleaseeee write more or continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
god i'm now so horny

That got me so hard and my tight tented pants so wet with pre cum I'd love someone to share an experience like that with. I've never been had by a guy but if it could happen like this .... Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

sooooo fucking hot.!

B4DR0M4NC3B4DR0M4NC3over 13 years ago
Fuck I loved it

Great damm story I love when there in set denial and in the end they give in

viola47viola47about 13 years ago

I love this story.

WittePietWittePietabout 13 years ago
Good Story

Thanks for this. Not keen on the bondage aspects, but the whole story is rally hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
SOOO, hot,

Loved every word, got me steamed up no end.

Never having tried bondage, this realy makes me want to try as I have beren curious for many years now.

Your writing made me feel liker I was actual;ly there, oh how I wish I was as it must be awesome to be restrained and helpless with a horny guy being able to decide whaty to do with you, and also who he may decide to share you with should he wa\nt. ANY offers?.

CHEERS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

One of the best "accepting that I'm gay" type stories I've ever seen.

Thanks very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

And hot!

DelsetDelsetover 12 years ago

oh my fuck that was unbelievable. i felt like i was *in* the story, the entire time. usually i find myself taking the roll of one, or the other party in a story, but in yours it was *both*

WTF_BONEYWTF_BONEYover 12 years ago

Some reason the part were he said "Were so gay" ....that seemed to make me die of laughter XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of my favorites

I keep coming back to this one, seeing the youth of the two boys in denial and their hesitant exploration that finally leads to owning up that they love and want each other. Romantic without the syrup, honest and HOT. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ok

I frantically grabbed my cock, not wanting to be left behind, but I'd only pumped it a couple of times when I blasted forth, ready or not. Semen pumped all over his chest and stomach

====

only problem with this is that you made a big show of him putting a condom on and never mentioned him removing it- so how did his cum blast forth all over his chest...

it coulda been better but i suppose it coulda been worse as well- so it was ok

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 12 years ago
oh my god

i almost came not even touching myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
my god ive just pumped my load all over the screen....fuck me

fuck fuck fuck.....horny as fuck....wow....jonathan......uk

cocobeautycocobeautyalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

Very well written! I'm a straight woman but I love gay sex. I got so turned on that I came twice; definitely a new favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
tie me up!

My ass is still virgin, but I'd love to be tied up and used like that and have my ass taken. So hot!

newtonadidinewtonadidialmost 12 years ago

That is the best story I have ever read

Im a straight guy and I still think thats hot

modernreadermodernreaderalmost 12 years ago
Great story.

Very nicely written. I like the concept of the encounter.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

fucking fantastic.? just creamed my load ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So Hot!!!

That is a great story. Makes me wish I had a guy here with me right now. This from an inexperienced straight guy.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

One of my favorites too, the denial, the eagerness, the enjoyment and finally the acceptance of what they are and how they feel about each other. Masterly - and like everyone else I want more.

LabRat12LabRat12over 11 years ago
Absolutely delicious

This is the third story I've hit on tonight, but the first to actually turn me on. And damn did it. You had me laying back masturbating for all I was worth before the first page ended. I was so fucking hot, and still am. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yesssssss

DAYUMMMMMMM, I just read a bunch of gay romance stories and this spanking and bondage caught me off guard, but it did so in a fantastic way ! Just ..holyshit !

I actually don't like being spanked but it surely sounded so damn sexy between these two. Oh and I love how in the end, he rode Hunter instead of Hunter being in missionary position to do him. Incredibly sexy, and their dialogue, oh boy. I thought I was fine, but then he had to say the truth between them with "We're so gay." - OOOH I felt every breath of that.

Gosh my comment is long, but just .. This fucking scene ! Gah ! Yesss

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ride em

I felt like a cowboy on a bucking bronco"

what a thrill to be filled with a nice erect cock.

.got my panties all wet

TY

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 11 years ago
Interesting story.

I came here looking for some kind of story about cock to cock action but got interested in the first time stories. Not into spanking but the first time action really got to me, I needed to unload and did.

Good story and well writtten.

montyw47montyw47over 11 years ago

But that thing we don't talk about but secretly want to experience a "little restraint". Very hot especially when we are not doing gay stuff! We are not "really" gay says it all. Deny all you want, but deep down there in that place, we dare not want to go, the want, need, & unquenchable desire is there. Not being able to resist makes everything a lot better story line. This could be a whole line of writing, I know many would love to read.

andy190andy190about 11 years ago
GREEAAAT!!

Good story man. Got me so horny I creamed my jeans, just like a youngster at school again. Got to read it again later when I recharge. Hope for the same eppect. Love the restraint. Nice.

LustyDragonLustyDragonalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Loved the line "We're so Gay"

I for one would love more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
First Time Gay Sex

They loved each other secretly and it finally came out when they were playing. I loved when they kept saying we're not gay even thought they were doing gay things to each other. Now they have confessed their desire for each other.

parker3522parker3522over 10 years ago
Perfect.

Nicely written. Tremendously arousing. A journey in self discovery. I had a hard on, leaking precum through out the story. More adventures of discovery please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I Would Never Do What the Two Guys Did

But I sure enjoyed reading about it. The only sex I've ever had, outside my mind, has been straight sex. It always feels good.

I know gay sex might feel even better, just like one character discovered in this story. I know that because the sex I have in my mind is always with another male, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that thought. Which is why I came so hard reading the story.

Silver_Night001Silver_Night001almost 10 years ago
Mmmm....~

Absolutely perfect my dear; teasing and building up to that oh so sweet climax. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great job

Oh my fuck, that was hot!!! Came so hard...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What I dream about doing

I really want to go down on a guy, like the friends in this story. I'd prefer someone I know and could be sure he was clean.

In my younger days, I would let gay guys suck me off, but I would not return the favor. I felt if I did, then I would be gay too. I wish I knew about being Bi sexual. No one used that term when I was in my 20's.

I feel I would have sucked off guys and would not have felt quilty.

This is a wonderful story and one I wish I had experienced, all the way to anal penetration.

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Really got to me the whole premise of building up to both losing their cherry. I especially enjoyed the cock to cock action, since that's how I went from mutual masturbation to cock to cock, and finally cumming on each other. Wish more story tellers would include that.

Being stroked to completion with another man's cum is fantastic.

birdogbirdogabout 9 years ago

wow great story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cum so hard

great story he had him at the first smack on his bare ass

build up to a life changing orgasm,,

and so did I...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keeping up with the naked games

Loved the tension he felt as he thought about seeing him naked. Love the words of not being gay but loving touching each other naked, I could not stop jacking off throughout the whole story and finally let my load go as I read the closing. GREAT STUFF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

I'd love to find a situation like that !!! Text 620-728-5813 to discuss it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh my God! Hot

That is a sizzling hot. I totally feel the way the tied guy expressed. I want to be helpless and taken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Losing Their Cherries

What a hot story, I was hard the whole time. Came twice and a lot.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous