All Comments on 'Werewolf at Heart'

by radella

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
LovetosmileLovetosmileover 8 years ago
Hope there are more to come.

I love where this story is going. I hope it is just the beginning. I cant wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like it

you took a common plot of alpha male werewolf and female human and made it into something new and more importantly you made it into something real, she wasn't drop dead good looking and though there was an attraction it wasn't love at first sniff. she had real life problems, she seems normal and nothing was rushed. i like it a lot so far and can't wait to see were it goes. keep it up, hope you keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intriguing start

I'm glad Carly wasn't a drop-dead, gorgeous model - rather a seemingly ordinary woman thrust into extraordinary circumstances. Great start - looking forward to what happens next - and Jack, with his perceptive observations, is a keeper!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More, please!

Great story. Hope you continue it. Thanks.

bearsladybearsladyover 8 years ago

Very good beginning. Would love to read more.

And a huge thank you for not following the usual 'hot, busty gorgeous babe/overly muscled, full of himself Alpha who feel an overwhelming lust and screw in the lavatory on the flight' story. This has believable characters and will, hopefully, be enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An excellent beginning

More please 😜

SherriTSherriTover 8 years ago
Great Start

This was a great start, keep it up I can't wait for more.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
I loved it

I can't wait for more ,hopefully a lot more .

Stephen J

ariesgirlariesgirlover 8 years ago

I hope Carly keep in contact with Blake from time to time. There isn't nothing wrong with being friends with him. She is using the kids as an excuse. Although, I can understand why she feels as she does. I got a feeling she would use some other excuse to avoid Blake even if she didn't have the kids.

LadyVerLadyVerover 8 years ago
Great start

Would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Please post more

XuXa93XuXa93over 8 years ago
This is awesome suspense!

I love the way your starting this story, can't wait to read the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please...

Love the build up. Please post more soon..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

You have baited your hook enticingly. Interesting plot, characters we are already invested in and a cliff hanger to seal the deal. A round of applause for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anonymous 2

I have to agree with Anonymous on 9/25. You baited us and the characters and plot is awesome. Please give us more. Waiting impatiently!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love you

You have an amazing ability of leaving your audience craving for more. Your work is wonderful, if you were published I would be a devoted fan.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
Good start!

Glad there's more so I don't have to wait!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 8 years ago
Very original start!

I just loved that you painted Carly as someone Blake would never ever look at. Describing her as unappealing in every way, including the fact that she had two kids which would be another off putting characteristic, was an excellent idea.

I will read further and hope to continue to be impressed with your originality.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
this is my second read of this story

It does not let me vote a second time ,but I would have given it another 5 stars . I am loving it the second time through.

Stephen J

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Ah crap!!!! Cliffhanger!!! Oh bonus - more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Currently not finished

Nothing posted in more than a year people. Unfinished story as it stands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unfinished story,

NO ending,so read if you want to make up your own ending,,good story,,just waste of time,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waste

This is another unfinished story.

The writing was really good, but don't waste your time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Gotta thank Anonymous for the heads-up. Had just finished a series only to find that it was incomplete. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A good story is never a waste of time

...it just leaves the end open to how you wish to imagine it will be.

If the author is still alive, I hope they come back to this and complete it.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 4 years ago
No ending,

Last posting was 5 years ago,,so,very doubtful there will be an ending,,it was a good one,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous