All Comments on 'Werewolves of Eritrea'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You need to learn when to quit

How many times are you going to copy the exact same story before you give up? It is painful to see how racist, bigoted, and self hating your writing is.

Please do us all a favor and stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow,

Comes off as a bit racist,,having to define each persons race,,,what ever happened to just being people??I wont be reading anymore of your stuff,,

nargatoulanargatoulaabout 7 years ago
Missed opportunities

A lot of people have race, nationality or faith issues that drives theirs sexual fantasies so I don't see what the problem is with Samuelx using it in his stories. In the end of the day you should write the stories you want to read.

My issues with this story are:

1. The misleading title. I like reading about sci-fi and horror in cultures other than the US or UK, so when I saw your story about "Werewolves of Eritrea" I jumped on it. Instead of reading about Werewolves in Eritrea I read about a man in Ontario. Don't mislead!

2. You write "You see, if I exchange bodily fluids with anyone, I will infect them and transmit the Wolf Virus." I liked that restrain but when Sharif has sex with Richa she has already infected him. Why say that she attacked him after sex. It would be much better for him to change and not know what was happening to him. That would be more interesting to read.

3. The story with the white man in the beginning. Is he supposed to be an other werewolf, a follower of a Richa? The way it was written it make no difference in the story. The same goes with Kader what is the point of her in being in the story.

4. I get it that you want and like an ethnic and interracial theme in your story. But I think you tell more than show and you tell it A LOT. Less is more in your case.

Liked the way you write English and the way you traveled me through Ontario. Maybe more detail is needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...