All Comments on 'Wesome'

by PiperHamlin

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Nice bit of payback on the asshole and good to see a truly contrite wife doing everything she could to atone for the cheating.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Nice Story!

Nice story, Piper. Thanks for contributing to the event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Very well written and complex. Required paying attention to his journey so as to not miss the subtle thoughts and impressions. Her absolute contrition saved me from wanting her kicked to the curb.

green117green117over 5 years ago
very interesting story...

I think you have conveyed something here...

That similar to anal, swinging is something that perhaps you may have a fantasy about, some unresolved issues involving power and control perhaps, but faced with the reality...

You may not really be into it.

Green-something

(if I were to do it, there would be less cute and more anger in the story. And so, this is more your story than mine, and probably better for it. In a rendition more like what I would, the anger wouldn't "go away", it would be part of the greater realization of the continuing relationship and not be explained away like people do. You can be angry with your partner, even your soul mate.. and it need not destroy things. But, I don't write and you do... thanks for that.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wesome is awesome

five easy stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4*s

Like the story. Really "Wesome" an amazingly good idea.

Gave you 4*s.

Keep them coming PiperHamlin, 😀.

AMerryman

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
Excellent, but...

...I felt the sudden leap from "all is well" in their marriage to her cheating in a threesome was abrupt. And she was going to do it again, and was going to screw Paul. Contrition after the fact may feel good, but she did it, she hid it, and she was going to keep doing it until caught. Given that reality, she got off a bit easy. Revenge on them is great, but he still had a cheating wife that did a threesome. In another story, the husband had wanted kids, and wife had kid with new lover. How does wanting a threesome really differ from that? Wanted it, she got it elsewhere, so make-goods are OK?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Ah damn!

No fallout????

Great story and had me going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A typical cheating wife

I didn't think she was contrite. I think she would have said and done anything to save her marriage. She had gotten what she wanted with Susan and desperately wanted to save herself. Beating her did nothing but make me want to put this in BDSM. Pretty straight forward RAAC. Nothing particularly clever in the writing. Just another cuckold that takes a cheating wife back because he's afraid to divorce her and move on. BAH!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years ago
Nicely done!

Well written and engaging. Thanks. I was surprised when they had their final foursome but the story came together well.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Good job PH. Entertaining, good sex, dialog, and introspections. Clearly 5 ish! I too would have liked more consequence for Jille, and for Paul and Susan's marriage. But all in all I see no merit in any substantial deduction from 5.

You just can't please all the readers, no matter WTF you write. Great contribution to el12

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Recon just worked

Don’t normally like cheating stories and was reluctant to look into the event. In fact the first one I looked at had me backing off after a few paras but this one was pitched just right. He caught her just in time and she tried not to hide or mitigate after the fact, which helped. She had been seduced to try something that she wanted to do, and it was a pity that, even tempted as she was, that she didn’t talk it over first, and try to consider his wishes first. Clever and inventive means of bringing the conclusion to fruition and really well worked scenes getting Miriam involved and Miriam adding her bit to show how despicable Paul was and clearly the prime mover in the seduction of Jill. As I said, not a subject I'm predisposed to, but enjoyed the journey throughout and worth maximum points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I couldn’t help it

As soon as I saw wesome, the first thing that came to mind was JarJar Binks.

“Wesome be having a threesome”

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years ago
Sweet story, Piper.

Thanks for "finishing the story just before deadline." Hahaha. You rock. Randi.

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
Dead Marriage Walking

If Jill hadn't been caught early on, she'd have cheated her way all the way to divorce court! No way she would have stopped with just Paul & Mary.... ;-)

In spite of her assertions of undying love and devotion, the trust is gone, never to return. The reconciliation feels forced here, even with the FFM with Mary 'evening the scales.'

Still a well told tale, thanks for rising to Randi's 'challenge' and adding this to your growing body of work here.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

I don't want to be tiresome, but why didn't he just open the fucking bedroom door and ask what the fuck was going on?

"I wanted to know if I'd stopped something from happening, or heard something that was just about to happen, or about to happen again." - Now, that's just stupid! It's obvious that something happened when he was on his trip! Both kids on sleepovers during the week, and wife not available. You don't need a PI to figure that out!

So, it's better to cheat on him with a woman AND a man, than just a woman?!

If she just wanted the "experience of being with a woman," why the second time?

It was "only once" because he stopped the second time, not because she didn't want to do it again.

I knew that Paul wouldn't agree, but fuck him! He had no playing with Jill when Garret wasn't there!

I DID expect Susan to call Jill!

I'm not 100% that his fear about wanting to play with another woman was an excuse to get another dick was ENTIRELY unjustified. If she simply wanted to experiment with a woman, surely she could have found one that wouldn't force her to include a man.

What secret does Paul think he has? He knows that Garret knows about the threesome, and isn't his cheating known?

I LOVED the WEsome! Great concept!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
Dude, I enjoyed it.

Your style is clean and crisp, You have few wasted words and you refuse to go through the twenty years prior to the actual event told in the story. We don't know where or how they met and we don't give a shit. I like that you understand senseless backfill has no bearing on a story. Nice job!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Further Thought

I think I said this in my original comment, but I want to get it out there more explicitly. Jill wanted to experiment with a woman, and the only way she cold get Susan was to include Paul. Fair enough.

But, why, after having her "experiment," did she "need" to repeat the experiment, especially where she expected that it was going to lead to having sex with Paul?

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years agoAuthor
Comments on the first 7 comments

As always, addressing them in the order posted.

"Nice bit of payback on the asshole and good to see a truly contrite wife doing everything she could to atone for the cheating."

She would have been willing to do even more, but Garret wasn't quite as adventurous as Jill. Still, he was adventurous enough that they both their marriage continued to find new discoveries appreciated by both.

"Nice story, Piper. Thanks for contributing to the event."

And you as well!

"Required paying attention to his journey so as to not miss the subtle thoughts and impressions."

Thanks for taking the time to discover those things in the story. Sometimes I'm worried I can get subtle to the point of losing a moment or two.

"...if I were to do it, there would be less cute and more anger in the story..."

This story went through more rewrites than I usually do. It was bit angrier in the first draft, then I toned it down with each rewrite. The more I wrote, the more I realized that the level of anger Garret was feeling was not a good fit for the the character or the theme of this event. A lot of possibilities I considered but threw away, are in the dialogue in this story when Garret and Jill are discussing revenge scenarios.

"Wesome is awesome" and "Really 'Wesome' an amazingly good idea."

I can't take credit for coining that one. I do take credit however, for stealing it!

"In another story, the husband had wanted kids, and wife had kid with new lover. How does wanting a threesome really differ from that? Wanted it, she got it elsewhere, so make-goods are OK?"

It's a lot harder to make good on a new baby. Also, from what I hear, not as fun. Glad you enjoyed it and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
Now that was a delightful story!

Some humour and a good deal of revenge makes this a super story.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years agoAuthor
Comments on the next 7 comments

We're up to silentsound

"No fallout????"

I left the fallout to the imagination. I've used those characters in two of my stories, and wanted to leave open the possibility of using them again.

"Beating her did nothing but make me want to put this in BDSM."

Spanking during sex is not a beating, at least not the way I do it.

"I was surprised when they had their final foursome but the story came together well."

The foursome came together so that Garret could be on the other side of that smugness. It was his way of balancing the scales.

"You just can't please all the readers, no matter WTF you write."

Truer words have never been spoken here. I'm glad you liked the story.

"As I said, not a subject I'm predisposed to, but enjoyed the journey throughout and worth maximum points."

I'm glad you were willing to read a story on a topic you hated. I'm even more pleased you liked this one. Thanks for your honest thoughts.

"As soon as I saw wesome, the first thing that came to mind was JarJar Binks."

I don't blame you. Your comment cracked me up.

"Thanks for 'finishing the story just before deadline.' Hahaha. You rock. Randi."

I'm happy you are doing "yeet" in your tags and others are as well. I'm curious to see how many times it has to be used until it shows up as a tag. I'd really like "cuck shit" to show up, but HDK likes "fag cuck shit." I'd love a chance to settle on one for the greater good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmmm

Gave you 5 stars as usual for the writing and your humor. Humor is a rare commodity in this category, so I always appreciate it. Here comes the "BUT..."

This came across as a typical Piper Hamlin story. That's not a bad thing at all, but the promotion for this promised stories off the beaten path. Only HDK really did that. The other authors, including you, I felt played it safe. While your story was good, it was a path beaten several times over. It was a threesome story with your usual happy ending. That's not a knock, it's just that of all the authors, you were one I expected to run with the opportunity to lean into the challenge.

I love your work Pipes, so I hope you don't take this as a harsh criticism. I criticize out of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Difficult to accept the reconciliation without any counseling and full disclosue of the seduction process.

Who's idea was it? Did Paul and Susan ever suggest Jill include, or exclude, her husband? How long would it have gone on? What was lacking in her marriage and in her character that would allow Jill to betray her husband, her children, her entire family? It would have been helpful and telling if Jill was required to write down, with detail, every sexual fantasy she has, has had, and what she wanted to do about them. It would have been interesting to have Jill describe if she has ever betrayed or cheated on a previous lover. Jill's cheating was a failure of character and ethics, not a mistake. And there is every indication that it would have continued, and increased in intimacy and maybe depravity. Her husband is a fool if he does not investigate Jill's innermost sexuality and deviancy.

The marriage is on life support from her on out. It would be interesting to visit this couple after the kids are gone and Jill is faced with her declining attractiveness and sexuality. Lots of land mines up ahead, I think.

Thanks for prompting the thinking. A good read.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years agoAuthor
Comments on the rest

Picking up where I left off, beginning with boatbumm.

"In spite of her assertions of undying love and devotion, the trust is gone, never to return."

Garret fully accepted Jill's explanation that she wanted the experience of having sex with a woman. Once Jill had that experience with Susan, she had satisfied her curiosity.

"If she just wanted the "experience of being with a woman," why the second time?"

The second time was Jill was supposed to be the center of attention. The first time, it was all about Susan. Not making that clear was an oversight on my part.

"What secret does Paul think he has? He knows that Garret knows about the threesome, and isn't his cheating known?"

At that point, Susan hadn't revealed to Paul the threesome or that she knew of his tryst with Miriam. It was one of Garret's conditions/requests. He wanted to have Paul in the dark for a bit.

"Your style is clean and crisp, You have few wasted words and you refuse to go through the twenty years prior to the actual event told in the story."

I appreciate the feedback. It's a deliberate choice for me, and probably best for the reader I use this approach. Keeping track of a timeline would drive me crazy, as well as trying to remember things like what technology was available in what decade.

"Now that was a delightful story!"

You clearly have impeccable taste.

"This came across as a typical Piper Hamlin story. That's not a bad thing at all, but the promotion for this promised stories off the beaten path."

I'll own that, because I don't entirely disagree with your assessment. In my mind, going off "the beaten path" in this story, was shooting for an ending that involved neither long-lasting damage to a relationship or suddenly having a couple decide future sharing was the way to go. I realize that isn't very FAR off the beaten path, and perhaps not sufficient enough to live up to the expectations of the challenge, but I did put some thought into that aspect.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Enjoyef Multi-dimensional Chess Game Transposed to Life

It was husband vs wife ( 2 couples ) , Couple vs Couple , Husband vs. Husband and to a lesser but still tangible level… wife vs. wife . There was a wound to integrity of main couple's marriage, an apology which is blather sans atonement. The aforementioned atonement was tangible without being overtly sadistic . Finally the retribution was sweeter for being delayed as well as more accurate.

My nitpick is the secondary couple's characters were lightly sketched yet the base was there . From the comments , I gather this story was hurried a bit under the shadow of a deadline . I personally enjoy villain character studies on a Shakespearean scale . Maybe next time .

Bottom Line(s) : Deft writing under duress. I'm an enthusiastic chess player and my if endgame under the stress of blitz games was as good as PiperHamlin's was in this story … I'd be a much higher rated player then I am now.

Ergo le jugement évident

Full marks *****

stev2244stev2244over 5 years ago
Nice

That was an enjoyable 5* read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The wife cheated.

She just happened to do so in the same manner as his biggest fantasy. Yikes!!!!

So as punishment, she gets to have "another" threesome. Take that you cheating lying bitch.

And what happened to Susan and Paul(?), did they survive?

Anyway, thanks for the good read.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 5 years ago
Ack

You actually said "ack" ? I thought I was having a Bill the Cat from Bloom County flashback .

The story was just ........ sacchrarine . No real calories , and a weird aftertaste .

Like if I were drinking a Tab , while reading Berkeley Breathed's classic strip .

***

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years agoAuthor
You guys...

A few more comments a days after this story has posted. That's odd for me, as I usually get only a two day window in the sun. Since responding to later comments is always a welcome distraction from trying to work on a troublesome part of my next story, I salute you.

"My nitpick is the secondary couple's characters were lightly sketched yet the base was there . From the comments , I gather this story was hurried a bit under the shadow of a deadline . I personally enjoy villain character studies on a Shakespearean scale . Maybe next time ."

I agree with the entirety of your post. I felt this story was a bit hurried, although I don't dislike it. It's the first one I've submitted before I felt completely comfortable with it. I also would have liked to have spent more time with Susan and Paul, but also Miriam. Of all the secondary characters, I felt she was the one most used as a prop. I enjoyed writing her dialogue, I felt she deserved more fleshing out.

"That was an enjoyable 5* read."

Danke. I've enjoyed every story you've posted, including the one in this event.

"She just happened to do so in the same manner as his biggest fantasy. Yikes!!!!"

I know, right?!

"You actually said 'ack' ? I thought I was having a Bill the Cat from Bloom County flashback .

You say that like it's a bad thing. I love Bloom County! Have to agree on the saccharine part, at least as far as the ending went. I don't think I did enough to transition to that ending in the story, but I do love the ending. I consider the ending wondrous honey that wasn't earned by the last legs of the journey.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
All good fun...as long as it's someone else.

It was a fun story and well written, would have like to have seen the phone call between Susan and Jill to update her on what happened when her and Paul got home after the last get together.

I think you missed the point, Paul was acting like he had a secret from Garret at the end - "Since we all reconnected, Paul never actually apologized. He seemed to be still smug. I relished that. He still thought he had a secret."

Maybe it's an incorrect assumption, but the impression I had was that Jill told Susan that Garret knew and Susan told Paul when she asked about a threesome with her, Jill and Garret and also that this was the reason they broke off relations with Susan and Paul.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years agoAuthor
@kiteares

I see what you mean.

"Maybe it's an incorrect assumption, but the impression I had was that Jill told Susan that Garret knew and Susan told Paul when she asked about a threesome with her, Jill and Garret and also that this was the reason they broke off relations with Susan and Paul."

That's a correct assumption. My line of, "He still thought he had a secret," was poor writing and rereading. The line should have been more like, "Paul still thought he was ahead by sharing my wife, while his was still off limits."

Not that I would have written that line that way either. It's a valid note, and that's why I appreciate people who comment. That definitely needs a rewrite before a submission anywhere else.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 5 years ago
Setup didn't reach my mind correctly.

I realize Piper stops responding after two weeks, but for his edification, here's how I heard the story.

The first 3-way was hidden while Garret was at training. Purpose was Jill wanting a FF experience. Jill says later that it was all about Susan. This doesn't make sense to me.

1. If anything, Jill would have wanted to receive from Susan. She'd also want to reciprocate and give to Susan.

The idea that Jill would seduce Susan just doesn't work for me. Susan was experienced, and Jill would have expected her to take an active role as it was Jill's first time. That seemed (to me) to be her idea in choosing Susan for her initial FF partner.

2. Did Jill really want exactly the experience to know if she could make a woman cum? If so, she got her answer, and things should have been finished. Apparently she didn't want to ask Susan to return the favor. Why not experience both sides?

3. Jill played with Paul, sucked cock. Jill said it was all about Susan, she got Susan off, and it didn't last long. Just what did Jill expect? Paul to only be a bridge to Susan, ignore his arousal, and not be an active participant?

Jill's story sounds like Paul and Susan were just using her, and any promise they made of a FF was strictly one sided.

4. If the encounter was short, then either Jill got all she wanted (i.e. munching on Susan) and quit, or something then happened that she did not want, i.e Paul trying to fuck her.

Jill's story only works for me if something unpleasant happened, like Paul entering Jill while she had her face between Susan's legs. And given how predatory Paul turned out, I can't believe he didn't try (and probably succeeded) fucking Jill.

So why would Jill want to have another encounter with a couple that gave her a bad experience? She might want to trust Susan because she was a good friend, but why would she trust Paul a second time?

5. And as experienced as Paul is, he should know that Jill needed to orgasm before she could reach a point where would accept him inside her. Perhaps he got greedy and rushed, if her story is to be believed...

The first time should have been about Jill if she was going to leave receptive to another encounter. Both Paul and Susan had played before and should know how to introduce newbie(s).

So either Jill had a bad time and should want to go again, or her story is wrong, she had a good time, and was repeating it when she got caught.

-----

At the end of Jill's confession, I didn't believe her. The most logical seemed:

The first encounter was actually a full exchange 3-way where all parties got off with each other. Jill and Susan got each other off. Paul fucked Jill (and Susan). That's his nature, as revealed later on.

(Not to mention that Jill later reported that "they seduced me" with the implication that Jill didn't resist.)

Jill went back the second (interrupted) time expecting another very rewarding encounter.

-----

Jill is a smart woman and a good actress, and very good at managing Garrett's feelings. (My belief about Jill is confirmed through the story, for example, look at how she gets him through the Miriam/Paul recordings.)

She probably had a back-up/long term plan for a future confrontation with Garret, executed under her control, where she would get him involved with Paul and Susan and could emerge unscathed. It would minimize or even avoid having to tell him the whole story, and was influenced by the description she had of Paul from her best friend Susan, though Susan didn't know the predatory Paul that Miriam later exposed.

When she got caught, Jill realized that she needed to 1) Minimize the scope of the first encounter in Garrett, and 2) Appear as totally open and honest as possible to stop her marriage from going belly up. Jill had to play Garrett well, and exploit the good relationship that made her good marriage.

Confirmation came to me as Jill reported on her call to Susan asking for a 3-way to include Garrett. First, she got tongue tied with her report. Next she played him with (crocodile) tears, knowing that he would accept her act. Then she moved the subject to getting past her infidelity, and jumped on the his desire for revenge.

I also suspect that Jill's report implicitly told Garrett that Paul was at best untrustworthy, and probably a predatory pussy hound playing Susan to give himself more latitude for playing around.

Garrett also stated he held several different opinions as the revelation then declined 3-way played out. I'm pretty sure one of them was mine. But in the end, he choose the view that best allowed the marriage to survive.

-----

So I guess I'm saying that I didn't accept the story as told. Piper may have wanted the reader to identify with Garrett and experience him as told on the surface of the story.

But I quickly got suspicious of Jill, and that transferred to Garrett. I wasn't commiserating with him; I was watching him like a hawk and wondering how dumb/naive he was going to be about Jill.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Is he dense, or just slow on the uptake?

Jill's every offer to make it up to Garrett involved sex acts with others, or to be dominated. Her hints couldn't have been any stronger than if she had spelled it out for him. He certainly enjoyed the improved sexual activity leading up to and including the threesome with Susan. This indicates that he is just as into it as Jill is. Why not explore it further. It is obvious that Jill enjoyed sapphic sex, and by admission would have fucked Paul had she not been interrupted. Can you say Stag and Vixen?

OnethirdOnethirdover 4 years ago
Balance

Great story, again. Not sure why his wife was up for revenge along with him- they didn’t really do her rotten, they just got her to do a threesome. Other than that minor quibble, it’s all good. I liked the awkward time after, when she was trying to give him what he wanted and he kept thinking it was forced. It’s hard to reach equilibrium. Oh, and thank god we didn’t have pages and pages of hair pulling and hurt discussions like so many stories revert to. Just the facts, ma’am, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wesome.

What a nice new word. Also a nice story. Added to my favorites and 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I usually don't like the cheating wife, but I love Jill!

She could have come clean sooner, or not been a fucking slut, but she did the least wrong a cheating bitch could do-only paying lip service to the guy to get to his woman, that's awesome!-she wasn't emotionally attatched, she immediately apologized in detail without any hemming or hawing and she accepted and held to all the terms he came up with, only protesting about reasonable things like her professional career and not murdering people.

I have a troubling relationship theory, not that I have any experience to draw from, but I think that a certain level of depravity, subjugation and disrespect is key to a healthy and loving relationship. She's gotta be your queen, yeah, but if she's not your fucking toy slut like, once every month or two, she WILL be somebody else's the first chance she gets!

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago
follow up

Need an follow up between Paul and Susan. If she told him and what she would do if he ever went after Jill again. Especially since she'd have proof of his extra affairs without her from his own lips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hugely entertaining hokum with endearing characters and a sliver of humour.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First came across PiperHamlin when he posted one of the million and one alternate "February Sucks" exercises. Noted that he'd promised an alternative to his alternative, though one never arrived. Hope he's abandoned the idea, since now any more such alternatives have been rendered obsolete by GodivaFan. Anyway, going through all his stories in chronological order (other than a couple I'd already read), I see that at least through December 2018, his goal/obsession was to do something original each time out. He's succeeded big time here, earning a solid 5. The feelings, thoughts, conversations, actions are very credible. This works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, and one more thing. I couldn't disagree more with the "troubling relationship theory" espoused by 1-year-ago Anonymous. Something like that is only a truism in the imaginary LW world. Not in the real one. As for this story, the 5 I gave it still stands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story! It worked out better than I had hoped. It was a nice change to see the original partners stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Weird but entertaining, but not the author's best work. Surprised not more fallout for her going back a second time, when she woukd have almost certainly fucked Paul just to have more sex with Susan, since the first time was a quickie. She claims.to.always be honest with him. W a that true that night, when she didn't return his call and sent both kids to parallel sleepovers? How does he know it was a quickie all about Susan? And soon she is claiming to be sick and then over for a second time. I get that she had an obsession to be with another woman but isn't wanting to be with another person the seed of so many LW stories. How many times would she have continued to do it with Susan and Paul, had he not intervened? That is a big trust issue. Sounds like Paul is a mediocre lover at best. But together he and Susan may have rocked her enough the second time, that she wanted more. How does that make the husband feel. Yeah the whole story was about setting up a revenge threesome with Susan, but a lot of the expected pathos was just glossed over. Jill isn't a bad person but she crossed a line when she went the second time and didn't seem all that sorry that she did it. She only got furious because they refused to let Susan do a threesome with her and her husband, as if they welched on a deal. I know this author tends to deal with more of the humorous or quirky side of things, but again this was all just glossed over. Instead it was eexual healing through rougher and more determined fucking. That doesn't solve everything. Yet somehow the revenge threesome does. Fortunately they come to their mutual senses at the end. But the post discovery just came off as trite with the anticipation of working towards getting that threesome. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Children are quite often mentioned, but for some reason, when they fuck for days on end during punishment/reconciliation or in subsequent times of their spontaneous sexual experiments, children were supposedly taken out of the narrative brackets as an unnecessary hindrance.

MidwaymackMidwaymack9 months ago

Amusing, slick, and satisfying. Really good.

The best part for me was Jill's honest and clear-eyed conversational responses to her husband. It was great to hear and think about what a cheating wife might actually be thinking and feeling at that point. Not the usual crap from the standard caught-cheater scenes.

Also, and the author gets to make all these decisions of course, but it's fun to speculate.. I think Miriam is the smartest and most perceptive character in the story. Perhaps, after Jill sees the humor and the wonderfully sadistic elegance of Miriam's performance with Paul, she might acknowledge that her debt to hubby is still not completely paid, and he deserves his night with Miriam too. But an appreciative one, as Miriam had clearly promised. And after that, it's all Wesome.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Write the sequel where he fucks Miriam behind Jill's back. Only then will the playing field be even.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous