Wesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our sex life settled into a "new normal." It hadn't been that hot in a long time. I did wonder at times, how much of this was done to please me. That part bothered me. I had never doubted her reactions before. I felt I needed to ask her. Naturally she was hurt, but didn't say that.

"I've always been honest with you. I'm not faking anything. I do want to please you, but it is pleasing me. I don't want to feel I'm walking on eggshells now, because of why this is happening. And I don't, and I hope saying this won't make that happen."

While we got our sex life back on track, better than ever actually, we never lost sight of vengeance. I planned most of it. I didn't want her to be part of the planning, although she never wavered from agreeing. I suppose my natural protective instincts kicked in, what she didn't know, she couldn't be blamed for.

After months of discussion and her reactions, I had no doubt she'd follow through. She insisted on being included. She wanted to know every detail and be a part of it. I realized trying to protect her, only made her think I'd given up on the idea. Every step of the way, she seemed to want it even more than I did. It turned me on. Apparently I have a revenge fetish. Apparently so did she. We fucked like maniacs whenever we discussed it.

Over glasses of wine, we'd each proposed punishments we'd like to mete out, each of us trying to top the last one.

"I want them fired from their jobs," I'd say.

She'd reply with something like, "And destroy their credit."

"Find out evidence of a crime they committed and send them to jail!"

"Beat them with pickaxe handles like they were baby seals!"

"Whoa. Let's back off for a moment."

We both like seals. We just laughed and stopped that train of thought.

Much of that was just venting. We wanted payback, but we didn't want anyone actually injured. What we really wanted, was for them to feel the same pain we felt. We didn't want their marriage to continue unaffected while ours had been dealt a serious blow.

I'm wasn't extremely wealthy, extremely smart, extremely well-connected to people in power. There was no fast retribution. I did mention before, that I am patient. The Grand Canyon was not formed overnight. I did worry that after my wife said all the nice things to me, she'd forget our conversation.

That didn't happen. She shared my anger, just in a different way. Her rage came from Susan and Paul not agreeing to a threesome with me. I guess in her mind, she felt betrayed also.

Here's where having friends who owe you pays off. One was a guy into gadgets, particularly audio-visual ones, and one was a sex bomb. Then, there was one of Jill's. He was... not really sure what he was. I know he didn't have a job and spent a lot of time on the internet. Put those together and we had a plan. I wanted them all to come together, and that took time.

I couldn't physically hurt them, couldn't financially destroy them, couldn't embarrass them ... so it was down to plotting the long game. At the end of that plotting though, my goal was to punish them in ways that hurt them emotionally. I wanted my pain to be felt. For Paul, shoving my cock in Susan. For Susan it was different. She had been a friend of Jill's, and all her texts and voicemails seemed to express heartfelt remorse. I got the sense that she was loyal to Paul, I respected that, as angry as I was. For her, I wanted her to feel the humiliation of being betrayed by someone about whom she cared. Exactly how my wife felt, was exactly how I felt.

Back to those friends who owed me. Sure, I'd been burned a few times. I'd also had people wanting to repay me, beyond the money I loaned them. This was the time I called in all those chits.

Here's how it all came together.

The sex bomb was Miriam. Susan was beautiful in the classic beauty sense. Miriam was not as attractive, her face was not really more than pleasant, but she just oozed sex from every pore. Her clothing seemed to barely conceal the possibilities underneath. Susan gave winks and delicate touches, Miriam jiggled when she walked. Miriam dressed appropriately at work, but there was no hiding the bounce. She never flirted, but the only hug I ever received from her gave me an immediate erection and I had to break it off before she noticed.

She was 25 years old, and she felt she owed me for recommending her for a job despite her good looks. Yes, I said despite her good looks. She was qualified for that position, but was used to being overlooked because people just wanted to fuck her. I recommended her for a job that didn't include someone wanting to hire her expecting "fringe" benefits. For some reason, she appreciated that rather than expecting it as her due.

She had let me know more than once she'd be happy to show that appreciation in private. So ... threesome, right? No. She also had mentioned she wasn't attracted to women, and found the idea disgusting. I had something else in mind, but was nervous about approaching her. She knew my situation, and again offered to help. The help she was insinuating wasn't what I wanted. I didn't want to have sex with her. Well, truthfully I did, but didn't. I had my own idea how she could repay what she felt she owed me, but wasn't sure how well it would go over.

I called her into my office one day, and just blurted it out. "Miriam, is your offer to still repay me good?"

Miriam smiled, "Anywhere, any day, any time."

"I want you to have sex with a stranger and do it with cameras there."

Miriam went from sultry to stunned.

She didn't miss a beat, despite my horrible presentation. "Well, that's unexpected. Cameras are not my thing. I also like fucking people who are attractive."

"He's attractive, and it's not like a porno. I just need you to do it so his wife knows he's cheating on her. He and his wife had a threesome with Jill and I want to break them up. I also promise the video is only for his wife. It'll have your face blocked out."

I was a nervous wreck. Looking at her face, I knew she needed a bit more from me. Miriam looked like she was torn between laughing, sympathetic, or walking out of my office. After a bit of silence, she said, "Calm down and tell me the story."

I filled her in. It was tentative at first, but Miriam caught on quickly and made it easy to continue. When I got to the end of the whole story, Miriam was laughing. I didn't find my situation funny. When she started laughing I felt awful. She picked up on that. She said conversationally, "Garret, I'm not laughing at your situation. I'm laughing because you still don't want to have sex with me. You're a good man. I'll do this for you, tell me everything you want."

I hadn't realized I was sweating until Miriam touched my forehead and said, "I love that I make you so hot."

Then I was comfortable again. Her teasing me let me know she was comfortable. So I just let it all out. I wanted video evidence of Paul cheating on Susan, but also felt like I was rewarding him in a way by sending him sex personified to accomplish that. Even if I got what I wanted in the end, Paul would get an awesome fuck I never would. He'd already had a threesome with my wife. Miriam was smiling (not laughing) as I told her my conflicting thoughts.

"I think you'll be very happy how this goes."

Then she kissed me on the lips. Lightly, then pulled away before I had a chance to respond. "I've got this."

This is where Jill's internet stalker friend came in. He let Miriam know all of Paul's habits, and when Miriam could just, "happen to meet him."

With that information, Miriam seduced Paul. I have no idea what she did or how she did it, but she got him to her apartment in less than two hours. I know that because I was at her apparent, in a sense.

Chris is my audio-visual savant. He had put his gadgetry to work at Miriam's place prior to that. All of what transpired was captured. Chris really should have a future in Hollywood. Even with him not there, nothing was fuzzy or distorted. He also got all the angles.

All I heard was the audio. Jill offered to let me watch the video, but I went with just the sound. I wasn't sure I could look at Miriam the same way if I saw her naked and having sex. I also didn't want to let Jill feel like the balance was even if I saw Miriam naked. Yeah, I had some really conflicted thoughts.

I'll skip past the part of the audio in which no one is interested. Where it got fun, was at the point Paul was licking her pussy, while she remained mostly quiet.

"That feels nice, but can you just put your huge monster cock inside of me?"

"Sure baby, if that's what you want."

"I'm not a baby, is that how you see me? I'm a woman, treat me that way and fuck me."

"I'm sorry baby, I mean... woman."

"I should just leave. You've killed the mood."

"You are a woman, the ultimate woman. I'm going to make you mine."

"Give it to me then. Show me I am a woman. Drive it into me."

I really wanted to see the video at that moment. Was Miriam into Paul?

Jill must have seen something on my fave.

She smiled and said, "Miriam is looking at her nails."

"Oh yeah, do it to me. Drive that massive cock into me."

"Oh yeah. I'm gonna set you on fire!"

What followed was a lot of sex noises, and mostly sounds from Paul, ending in his orgasm. There were a few seconds of nothing. I had no idea what was going on, since I didn't watch the video.

The silence was broken by Miriam saying, "That's it? You just left me hanging?"

"You didn't get off?"

"How could I? Didn't my silence clue you in? But you just kept pumping like a dog in heat. Get off me."

"I've always gotten other women off."

"Have you? Because those women must have a hair-trigger clit or have been feeding your ego."

"Are you going through PMS?"

"You silver-tongued devil. Just leave."

"You frigid-assed bitch! The problem is you! My wife loves my skills, my partners love my skills, and I have a lot of partners. Some even with my wife at the same time."

There it was. Jill was certain that Susan was certain that Paul only played with women when she and he were together. He might or might not have been making up extra-marital relations in the heat of passion. That would be for an audience to interpret. The video we had was for an audience of one.

An "anonymous" person sent the entire thing to Susan's email. Jill and I had no idea what conversations that kicked off, but we took satisfaction in imagining. We made up stories for a week after about possible outcomes.

I would say something like, "I bet he's spending the night on the couch."

"If he's lucky, baby. She may be filing for divorce."

"Maybe she's fucking all his friends."

"Or maybe she's going to try to get an STD and give it to him! Like syphilis. Then he'll go blind!"

While we enjoyed our fantasies about possible conversations, we didn't ever expect what actually happened after that. From my point of view, it exceeded all expectations.

Susan sent Jill a text a few days later, "I was wrong. I will have that threesome with you and Garret. If not too late, text or call me."

Sometimes karma just needs a push. Now my fantasy was back on the table.

The next step was the three of us talking.

Once again I had conditions. One condition I had was that Susan didn't tell Paul what we did. I knew she wanted her own revenge. I asked her to wait to rub it in Paul's face. I wanted to do it without him knowing anything. I wanted him to be as unaware as I had been, at least for a while.

She responded with, "I want this. I can delay a certain type of satisfaction."

Susan made the excuses she needed to, then she was at our home. I didn't know how to start. I didn't have to. Susan and Jill kissed like lovers. I just watched as they took off each other's clothes.

I had never seen Susan naked, and she was a sight to behold. Yes, the pun occurred to me, "I 'be holding' all that soon." Hey, lose your sense of humor, you die. I was a bit paralyzed watching the show. Jill helped out by giving directions.

"Love, you should get undressed and get more comfortable. Unless you want us to just touch your clothes."

I worked on removing my clothing while looking at Jill and Susan. Jill seemed concerned, Susan seemed amused.

I got naked, while watching the show in front of me. Once I did, Jill and Susan came to me. Jill pushed me down, as she and Susan took positions on either side. I had no idea what to do or what was going to happen. Jill did.

"Suck his cock, slut." This was not going to be the erotic sensual experience Jill had described. If there was ever any doubt Jill was angry, it was clear from moment one she had her own revenge in mind. Yes, Jill called Susan a "slut." She really seemed to want that word used. In this case, I had no objection. Jill probably looked at me to see my response, and I guess she saw what she needed to see to continue.

Susan sucked my cock, and I looked at Jill, who seemed happy. "Come in her mouth baby, that's the first hole you'll fill." Susan was working my cock, but here's the thing. I realized at that moment, Jill was more in sync with me when it came to oral sex. Oh, Susan's technique was not bad, Hell, it was great, but Jill knew me better. What made it so hot, was another woman doing it. God, I really do overthink things too much. I came, and I came hard. It had been a while since I'd cum that way. I was so happy and worried that Jill might take offense. I needn't have worried.

Jill gave me soft kisses on my neck and face. She knows how sensitive I get after an orgasm. Had she given me the blow job, she would have also kissed my cock in the the sensitive part. Susan didn't, but you can't have everything.

After that, we lay in bed. Susan and Jill seemed comfortable, I was happy, but also feeling like a threesome virgin that was just now joining the 'cool kids.' It wasn't bad, but also it was going to take me a bit to get hard again. While we were cuddling, talking, and waiting for the next round, Susan tried to play with Jill. Jill slapped her hand hard. "Ask my husband's permission."

Susan didn't seem fazed. In fact, she grinned. She looked at me, then asked, "Can I play with your wife?"

That was hot. I was out of commission for the moment. "Yes ... slut, I want you to pleasure my wife."

I watched as Susan first kissed Jill. The kiss was long, and I could see Jill responding. This might have been set up for me, but having given permission, I saw that Jill was enjoying it. It did change my perspective. She'd said she wanted an experience with another woman, but my fear had been it was an excuse to get another dick inside her. That moment validated everything she'd said. She was really into it.

I watched as they came up for air. Jill looked over at me, and I just smiled. So did Susan. Then, I watched as Susan worked my wife's body. With Jill's lips free, I kissed her. While I did, I watched what Susan was doing. I'd love to say my cock was ready to participate, but that wasn't the case. I was living vicariously through Jill's experience, but also as a part of it. As Susan left her nipples, I took over. And when Susan went between her thighs, my lips and fingers were all over her.

Jill made that face, the pre-orgasm face I knew, "God I'm going to come!"

"Cum for that slut." It was easy to say that word when referring to Susan.

What followed was the loudest and the longest I'd ever heard Jill during sex. It certainly had never happened with me. Instead of being jealous, I was rapt with attention. This was something she'd explained to me, but I hadn't really understood. Hearing and believing are two different things. Jill was in another world.

Susan ran her fingers lightly along Jill's body. I was watching an expert in giving pleasure to a woman. I wanted to help, but Jill had more than once pushed my head away after cunnilingus when she'd had an orgasm. It had never occurred to me to touch other areas.

The scene was majestic. I just said, "I love you."

Jill was coming down, and speech had somewhat returned as she got out, "I love you too. Oh so much. Kiss me."

I kissed her, while Susan did whatever she was doing then. I couldn't see it. I also didn't care.

After Jill and I broke the kiss, Jill was just silent with her eyes closed for a few moments. I looked over at Susan. She just smiled and winked. We both waited until Jill spoke first. She didn't speak words. Her action spoke for her.

Jill went to my cock, sucking me back to hardness. While she did, Susan kissed me, and I tasted Jill on her. Susan and I locked lips while Jill was working on my cock. It was like we were sucking the oxygen out of each other. I loved the feeling of the sensation of my cock, but my mind was on sucking face with Susan while everything was happening.

When I got hard, Jill stopped. It took me a second to realize she had. I was still kissing Susan. I had never stopped. I looked down at Jill, and she smiled. "Fuck her, baby."

Paul had never fucked Jill. Oh, she had told me he likely would have. But he hadn't. This was something I was getting he never did. Yes, I was clearly still keeping score. I was wondering what Jill would do as my cock entered Susan. I needn't have worried. Jill was holding Susan's wrists as I fucked her. Not that Susan was unwilling. Jill seemed to just want to enable me fucking Susan. As for Susan, I don't think she cared about any subtext. Her pussy was wet and warm, and she had the most perfect tits I'd ever seen. I suspect Miriam's younger ones might have topped my list, but that is something that wasn't on my mind then, and something I'll never know.

There really was nothing special about Susan's vagina, or about the way she and I moved together. Physically ,it was good sex, but Jill and I had had much better together over the years. It was mentally where I felt something close to euphoria. That feeling stayed with me much longer than the physical sensations. After I fucked Susan, the physical stuff came to an end.

The rest of the time after, we just talked like nothing had ever happened a year ago. We laughed, talked about random things, the only difference was we were naked doing it. So much of my angst was just gone. Not all, there was still one thing left to do. While we were giddy after the experience and had a bit of an emotional love-fest, we all agreed Paul was our current common enemy.

It only took a few phone calls, before Paul, Susan, Jill and I resumed our previous relationship. The story we all agreed on was that, "I had gotten over it." Paul had no problem accepting that. Dick.

We had our first get-together at our home. The same home in which I'd had a threesome with Susan and Jill. Surprisingly to me, it all went great. We got along as we always had, the tension evaporated almost immediately. It was like old times.

My most satisfying moment, was me hugging Paul. This time I was on the other end of the inside circle. He was the oblivious one. He returned my hug.

He said, "Good to have us all back to the way it was."

"Yes Paul, good to have us all friends. Let bygones be bygones, we're all just friends here. You have my forgiveness, in the same way I'm sure I'd have yours if things were reversed."

"Of course."

That hug and those words warmed me. As did the interaction after. Now, I was the one with the secret knowledge. Now I was the one sharing the inside jokes. For hours I felt a glow inside me from holding on to that secret. My looks and touches with Jill and Susan while Paul was present looked the same as they'd always been, but all of us knew we were communicating something more. It happened more and more as the drinks flowed, and it got better every time.

It was Paul who got me alone while Jill and Susan were catching up on each other's lives.