Wesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey man, I'm so happy we all are together again." He put his arm around me.

I said, "True friends are hard to come by. I miss the closeness we all had. I feel we have it back."

Paul responded with, "Yes, it's nice to be with people we are close to."

Since we all reconnected, Paul never actually apologized. He seemed to be still smug. I relished that. He still thought he had a secret.

"Agreed Paul, it's nice to feel I can share anything to the people close to me, and they can share anything with me. For me, it's like I am sharing not just certain events, but actually sharing a part of myself physically with that person and they are sharing a part of themselves with me. The best parts." I paused. "Not to go all Zen or anything."

Paul's not stupid. Drinking had made me feel looser, and my inflection wasn't as subtle as I'd envisioned it in my mind. He knew there was some subtext there. Well, he should have. He'd done the same thing to me. I twisted the knife a bit deeper into the wound.

"Sometimes with strangers I feel uncomfortable, like I have to perform in some way but it's so hard for me to do so. With you and Susan, performance doesn't enter my mind. It's all so natural. Like we all just fit." I could have stopped there. Paul was looking at me intently. I could almost hear his wheels spinning as he was drawing conclusions. With a smile I said, "You know, like a penis fits into a vagina."

He looked at me for a moment. He laughed, like I was making a joke.

Then he said, "That's funny. Hey, better check on the wife."

He knew what I was hinting at, he just didn't know if it had happened. You'd think I would've had more pity for him, having been in that situation myself. "Pity" was far from my thoughts. "Satisfaction" was a much better word for that moment.

As he turned to head toward her I said, "Good idea. That one is special. Inside and out."

He separated Susan from Jill very quickly.

That night ended with Paul and Susan leaving angrily. I could only imagine the conversation. Susan had told us with delight she was looking forward to confronting Paul about the anonymously sent video she'd seen, as well as telling him about our threesome.

Jill and I just cleaned up, and went to bed. Well, I cleaned up, Jill was a bit hammered. She offered to help, but I let her know I had this. It had been a good night. I was still feeling warm. There was no sex that night, just the warm feeling of being in bed with the one you love.

The next morning Jill and I talked about it.

Jill asked, "Are we okay?"

"We are definitely okay. More than okay."

"Was your fantasy what you hoped for?"

"It was everything I wanted. It was even better. I was worried the reality might be disappointing, especially because of what happened before, but it wasn't. It was wonderful."

Jill smiled, and seemed to glow. "I'll make sure your next fantasy is even better. Do you have one in mind?"

I could have answered immediately, but I didn't have the words that would sound sincere. I didn't have any other fantasy on my list. I thought just saying that, might be interpreted as not being aggressive enough to say my true feelings. Then it clicked.

"My fantasy now is a WEsome."

"A ... wesome?"

"We. Some. Us. The two of us."

"What do you mean by that?"

"That we are the most important people to both of us. We talk about whatever we want, as long as we both know it is us. The "we" in the wesome. I want us. I don't need or want more than that. If you do, then ask me first."

Jill was silent for a moment, her eyes locked on mine. I had no idea what she was thinking until she spoke, "I don't want any other man. Or woman. I really am not into women. I had a fantasy, you had yours. My next fantasy is also a wesome."

Then she kissed me for a long time, as I responded.

The next thing that happened was one of those magical moments that defined the next chapter in our lives. When we broke from the kiss, we both just whispered at the same time, "Wesome."

My thanks as always to Lue, who edited this story numerous times. My thanks to Black Randi for this event, encouraging me to submit for this event, and also editing as well. Also thanks to the unnamed people who read early drafts of this story, and gave me their feedback.

I am happy also for the community here in Literotica. Writers and readers make up this place. Neither of us can do what we do without the other.

As always, I respond to comments and emails.