Whack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- you're done when i say so slave! - He yelled.

And then it happened, something suddenly broke inside me. Not sure if it was the physical and mental exhaustion from being awake for 20 hours and being tortured for 5, or that i was never hit on the face before, or that i felt this was not a carefully measured out punishment but rather sheer aggressivity from anger and volatility. Probably all together. At that point i just wanted to be out of there, running away.

i didn't want to escalate things though, so while He ordered me to get back on His dick, i started planning my escape. i finished the job well done. He came quick, i cleaned Him up and caressed him. i knew it's the last time so why not leave a good impression.

i know, i'm weird.

Finally i was let go to the washroom. He removed my blindfolds and told me to wear my briefs for the night since my constant leaking was messing up the bed. This was in line with my plan and after brushing my teeth, i dressed up completely in the hallway and opened the apartment door. It felt ridiculous, the whole escape like a bad crime movie. i could just talk to Him, stop the scene and go to sleep. He would understand. Or would He?

I didn't know him any more; he was a complete stranger. Worried that things might escalate I wanted the open door behind me.

Him still in the bedroom preparing the bed for us, was unsuspecting. I stopped in the doorway.

- I'm going now sir. If you give me the keys I'll make sure you get your stuff back.

He turned around with a baffled look.

- Where are you going? - He asked but reached out for the keys and started unlocking the locks. I noticed he was shocked. While possibly the night didn't go exactly as planned, he didn't expect me running away. I suddenly felt sorry for him and wanted to give him a hug one last time..

- I'll just look for a hotel. Good bye sir.- Then one last time I reached out to hesitantly touch his chest through the tshirt. So much for a hug.. I pulled away and left.

That was the last time I've seen him.

Possibly we both made mistakes, it's never only one side at fault. Limits of course have to be respected, in the same time shit happens and it's up to both parties to communicate and navigate through the rough waters. Long distance and infrequent meeting will inevitably break down the connection and every time we need to step back and rebuild some of the bridge. Lessons learned. When the trust breaks though, it's damn hard to restore it.

12