All Comments on 'What A Birthday!'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Skippy2TonSkippy2Tonover 17 years ago
Love the little creampie action

We need more stories like that.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Good Story But ...

I would have liked to see Christie demand that John give her an explanation of who the girl was. It could have been after the sex. Then, following John explaining that he took up with Nina while Christie was being a cold fish, Christie could have looked at Nina and responded with "OK, I guess I have to live with that since it really was my fault, but I still owe you one for knocking me out". It is too unbelievable that she would not say anything, which is the way it is written.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Cheaters suck

hope he gets a good case of STD

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

Sounds like the fantasy of an undersexed middle-aged bachelor with performance problems. And by the way, cheaters do suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Every man's fantasy?

A cold wife suddenly gets hot. A young woman doing him. And then both together. Be careful what you wish for you cheating bastard. This tale is a car wreck looking for a place to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
English as a second language?

How can you butcher American English as badly as you do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Okay

You asked for it. I voted, I gave your story 1 Star. I found the whole story to be disgusting. I guess your idea of a 3-some and mine don't exactly jive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lye?

Lye is a strong chemical that is used especially in making soap!

You either lie down, or you lay down, but you DON'T lye down!

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

They 'lye', together until Christie heard the alarm clock """"" They lye? AYSM? 'L Y E', is a compound you put on dead cattle to make them rot faster, and keep diseases from spreading. LAY is most likely the word you were looking for?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well that was believable (NOT). Wife randomly becomes a cold fish for a few years but all it takes to get her to want and enjoy sex again is some spankings? What will these authors come up with next I wonder? And of course he was cheating because his wife went off sex for a few years and wouldn't you know it he somehow got a cute little virgin to fuck constantly that happens to be in love with him. How convenient.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous